• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Another INFx Post

Waitwhat

MBTI Type
INFx
Enneagram
Wha
So I've been on and off around the internet for a little while now and taking a test here and there. I always get INFJ, however long I decide to sit there in introspection. I take a look somewhere else and feel like an INFP. I feel like I'm caught somewhere in the middle. Also thinking that figuring this out will help build a little stability and confidence.

444825848c9dcfc01dab844eb327b4ed.jpg

I also went here and to the eight cognitive processes bit. Came out INFJ as well.

What do you guys need to help confirm that?

Waitwhat

MBTI Type
INFx
Enneagram
Wha
Here goes then.

By [MENTION=408]Tigerlily[/MENTION]
1. What makes you angry?

Overall, difficult question to answer. It takes a lot of little things over a period of time to anger me. A couple things though: Being interrupted, in speech or with a hiccup in my day. I dwell when my goals and efforts are laughed at or put down.

2. What do you like/dislike most about people?

Kindness, consideration of others' emotions/understanding, honesty, patience.

Dislikes:
I dislike extreme exaggeration. I want the story to be told as it is, word for word if possible.

3. Do you like animals? Why?

I do, but I'm hesitant to get any. I have a hard enough time taking care of myself most times. I don't want to have to think about any more responsibilities than I already do.

4. What do you like most about the favorite people in your life?

I've been friends with my bud for 12 years now. Even though all my nonsense, whimsical, and socially awkward times, he's still dealt with me. Feel like he knows me better than I know myself sometimes. He's patient and he doesn't give up on people. Classified him as an ENTP. We have awesome discussions out of nowhere most of the time. One of us will utter something random and ideas will spin off each other for quite a while... And then neither of us will follow through, all the way at least.

5. What do you like/dislike most about yourself?

Top of my head, I like how I hate to hurt others(at least outside of my immediate family). This is a bad thing too, though. I have a hard time with confrontations that are necessary. I could be better. I don't share my innermost feelings with many people. I can speak them verbally, but I never put myself out there on a core level. I dislike my seemingly whimsical nature and how I can talk to people but I connect with very few. I'm the somewhat odd guy that can fit in with most people but I'd rather be alone or with a couple close friends. I want to be alone but I'm also pretty lonely.

6. Do you care about being fashionable? Why/why not?

Not at all. I prefer function over fashion.

7. Do you prefer to fit in or stand out?

Fit in.

8. What activities do you enjoy?

Reading, gaming, working out, guitar.

9. What makes you feel secure?

A stable income, a close friend and freedom within my reach.

10. Do you like being in a relationship? why/why not?

I do, though so far it hasn't worked out, clearly. I like to know someone truly cares and that I can give that care back several times over.

11. What do you love and why? Could be people, things, places, etc...

Huh.. I love my family even though I can do without them for years at a time. My friend for obvious reasons. Also my church. I've been to many churches but I haven't seen any hypocrisy or judgment. Just people that help each other grow.

Reading as well.

12. What do you spend the most time thinking about?

The next event that helps me progress in life. I'm currently jobless and refuse to work somewhere that I'll end up hating and leave anyway. My anxiety/depression levels are at a killer high with how often every time I make a turn I hit a brick wall, usually caused by family, though it may not be immediate. It takes forever to get anywhere and when I get there I'm guilt tripped to do something else. This is causing me to make moves to leave them again.

13. How much have you changed over the years? Who were you as a child?

I've done a complete 180 in some areas. I used to be incredibly aggressive. I was still somewhat of a chameleon, but I didn't care what others thought in the slightest. I had a big mouth and a quicker fist. Was diagnosed with "oppositional defiant disorder."

I can't really define myself nowadays. I feel a bit bipolar with all the things that are going on in my life. I know that I'm above throwing a tantrum or putting a fist or someone else through a wall. I refuse to straight go off on anyone.

I'm about to split for the day, but there's one to go off.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Write a several paragraph response, describing yourself.