• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Can't figure out what my type is.

theflame

Permabanned
I can be extremely introverted and stay in my room all day long not wanting to talk to anyone, but at the same time, when there are opportunities, I go out there and make friends when I'm in a situation to. I like more time to myself, but then it's because I've been accepting of it since I can't trust a lot of people due to their betrayals.

I also initiate interest in someone I want to date just to see if he is interested back.

I think for myself and I don't let any biased media or friends suppress my actual thoughts.

If someone does one of my friends wrong, just because that person never did anything to me, doesn't mean I'll go out of my way to befriend that person.
That person could possibly do me wrong, too, later on.

I always stick up for my friends even if people don't stick up for me.

People complain about the way I am sometimes, but I don't complain about them. I accept their flaws even if I don't want to -- I'm still their friends.
For example some of my friends say I repeat the same things and I'm like well they do, too, but I don't mention that they do.
Nothing new happens to me. Every single day I do the same exact thing, work, sleep, gym, etc. It's nothing new so I would have nothing new to talk about and so because of that I don't know how to keep a relationship or friendship going.

And I'm just tired of them using that as an excuse to say that I'm boring when they do the same exact thing.

Am I a little bit of everything?

When I tested before years ago I was an INFJ, but then someone else said I'm different than that.

Korvinagor

Cyber Strider
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The description shows emphasis on relationships with others and routine happenings. There is not much alternate emphasis on your thoughts and why you are a certain way. I agree with Korvinagor that there is a leaning towards ISFJ but for slightly alternate reasons. I don't want to conclude a type though as there is a lack of information. The clearest matters are the introvertion and feeling dichotomies based on the relationship emphasis.

theflame

Permabanned
Hello again, newcomer. I recommend filling out one of the questionnaires we supply here: http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/what-s-my-type-/72050-questionnaire-compilation-thread.html.

This cuts out a lot of ambiguity from your statements, and will make things easier on the forum users. Good luck!

As an aside, I see Si (in your routine and general way your past has shaped you, as seen in your mistrust of people) and Fe (in your promotion of harmony). So ISFJ.

Thanks for the info, I will look into those Questionnaires.