• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's my type? (Questionnaire included)

treetophideaway

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I've filled out a different questionnaire when asking about my type in the past and I'm somewhat sure that I'm typed correctly but I wanted to fill out this questionnaire as well and see if I get the same result. I'm fairly indecisive and not always certain about identifying traits in myself so I wanted to fill out one more questionnaire to be sure. Please give your guess st my type before looking at the one on my profile. I'm pretty sure it's right,but I don't want that to influence your typing of me. I'd like you to guess my MBTI and Enneagram (with wing and variant) please.

1. What is your MBTI and Enneagram Type? I think I know, but I'd rather not share so I don't influence your typing of me. My assumed types are in my profile if you want to look after you type me.
  2. What got you interested in Personality Type? I wanted to learn more about myself and my own personality; to a somewhat lesser extent, I wanted to learn about the personalities of my closest relatives/friends.
  3. What kind of work do you do for a living? I'm an indecisive student who keeps changing her major. Right now I'm trying out different classes to see what I'm most interested in. I like humanities, photography, music, and most liberal arts classes, but I still don't know exactly what I want to do for a living.
  4. What is the greatest accomplishment of your life? I don't really know. I don't tend to focus on accomplishments that much. Since I need to pick something, I guess being a part of a loving family (although technically that's not really my accomplishment, it's my parents; but I am proud to be a part of it).
  5. What would constitute a perfect day for you? Going on a road trip to some fun, exciting place - preferably with something extremely fun like a theme park or water park or some fun activity that gives you an adrenaline rush. The coolest places I've been only once were the city museum in St. Louis or Aquatica in Orlando or Disney World. I would like to go back there again or maybe somewhere new like Universal Studious or Cedar Point or one of the waterparks in Wisconsin Dells. I also really want to go to the ocean and looking for seashells and sea glass. Something fun along those lines would make for a perfect day.
  6. What are you most grateful for in your life? My two crazy cats and my family
  7. Is there something that you've dreamt of doing for a long time? Swimming with dolphins. Why haven't you done it? I don't live near the ocean and it would be an expensive trip which I would make into a big vacation with my family and my cats; I'm still saving up for it.
  8. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be? I wish that my brother would've been a little nicer to me.
  9. Share an embarrassing moment in your life. When I was in second grade I got to do a cheerleader day camp with the high school cheerleaders in my town (before I decided I never, ever wanted to be a cheerleader). My mom sent me in jeans instead of shorts and while we were learning a little dance routine which included a cartwheel, my pants split in the back (which wasn't the reason I decided strongly against being a cheerleader by the way).
  10. Before making a phone call, do you ever rehearse what you're going to say? Why? Sometimes, depending on who it is. If it's someone I'm comfortable with like family or a friend, I'll usually just text them but if I have to call, I don't rehearse what I'll say to them. If I'm calling a place where I need to say specific information (like the doctor, the vet, etc.) I do tend to rehearse what I'm going to say before I call so I don't forget to say anything and so I can make sure it sounds right in as few words as possible.
  11. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained one quality or ability, what would it be? I would want to be able to make more hours in the day to do what I want because there's never enough time.
  12. What do you value most in a friendship? In friends, I value making an attempt to understand each other, kindness, laughter, having fun.
  13. What is your most treasured memory? It's hard to pick one; there are so many good ones. Either seeing the Grand Canyon or ziplining in the Ozark Mountains.
  14. What roles do love and affection play in your life? They are important to me. If I trust you enough to really let you into my life, then love and affection are important. I love the love I have from my family and my close friends.
  15. Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire. After saving your loved ones and pets, you have time to safely make a final dash to save any one item. What would it be? Why? I would grab the laptop containing all my photos because I always take photos of important people/memories and I never want to forget what these memories look like. I also like to look at my photos and reflect on my feelings of those memories.
  16. Who would you want with you if you were stranded on a deserted island? I would probably pick my cats for sure. I love my family, but I don't know if I could take being stranded on an island with them all day every day even if it were for a short period of time (like a week or a month). But if the island were big enough, I might pick s couple of my closest family members. I couldn't be stranded on an island with even my closest friend; even best friends are best in smaller doses.
  17. If you could do anything you wanted right now, what would it be? Travel to any of the many places I want to travel
  18. If money was no object, what would you do all day? Not work ever again; jobs either completely suck (like retail, office jobs, etc.) or they suck all the fun out of a well-liked activity if you have to do it all day every day.
  19. Who is your favorite author? I don't have one specific author. I have many favorite books within similar genres and I don't always like different books by the same author. Harry Potter is my favorite, so I guess I'll say J.K Rowling.
  20. What is your favorite book? Harry Potter
  21. What has been your biggest challenge? Fitting in; I'm different, a bit weird maybe, but I wouldn't change it
  22. If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to? Again, I can think of many possibilities. I'd like to see the dinosaurs. I'd like a look at the 80's cause they had some cool music. I'd like to see all the fashion in Victorian England.
  23. What does your life say about you? I'm relaxed, laid-back, I like to have fun, and I like to do new things.
  24. How would your friends describe you? Friends from school would probably say I'm smart or a perfectionist, but that's just while I'm at school. Friends from church would say I'm more reserved. My closest friends would say I'm intense and fun-loving

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Could you give a several paragraph description of yourself?

At first I was getting ISFJ vibes, but the questionnaire stumped me a bit. ISFJ and ISFP are similar, and you seem to be showing signs of both, so I need to see more info to make a distinction.

(for now though, I will say ISFJ)

treetophideaway

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I love music, mostly EDM and classical, some pop, some opera, show tunes (I love musicals), and instrumental Irish music. I enjoy the sound of the music (the tempo, the beats, the different sounds, the feel of the song) more than the words, but I also can't stand songs that are just about meaningless things.
I really enjoy movies (mostly series) and tv series. Some of my favorite movie series are Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, The Maze Runner, The Hunger Games, Divergent, The Chronicles of Narnia, Twilight, Transformers, and Star Wars. Some of my favorite tv series are The Middle, Arrow, The Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, The 100, Reign, Teen Wolf, Sweet/Vicious, and NCIS. I prefer series over individual movies because I really like to get to know the characters and observe them and the worlds they live in particularly if it's a fantasy world.

I enjoy books too, but I don't read as often as I'd like to because there's usually something more fun to do during the day. I mostly end up reading at night or on rainy days. I like books for the same reason I like movies; I enjoy the characters and the worlds they live in. I also usually read series of books instead of single books. I usually try to read a book before I see the movie if there's a movie made off the book. If I start a book, I feel the need to finish it even if I don't like it at first or if I don't like the way it's written. For example, when I first started reading Before I Fall I could stand the main character. But I kept reading it because I had seen the trailer for the movie and it looked really good so I hoped there was a good story in there and there was.

I love animals. Cats are my favorite. They're so fun to watch and they're probably the only animal I'd have as a pet. I like other animals just not as pets. I love going to the zoo and watching all the animals. I can find something fascinating about almost any animal. Some of my favorite animals to watch at the zoo are lions, foxes, penguins, lizards, frogs, and meerkats. I like watching birds and lizards in nature. I hate when people are mean to animals. It bothers me if people see a bug outside and step on it. I've helped turtles cross the road. I've gotten worms off the sidewalk after the ground dries after the rain.

I am fascinated by the weather. I love snow. I like the rain. I like watching lightning during a thunderstorm. I'm very interested in tornadoes. I don't really know why. They're destructive which is bad, but there's something kind of beautiful about them. I love rainbows.

I enjoy being outside. I like taking walks in pretty areas. I like taking pictures outside especially of clouds, sunsets, and trees without leaves on them. I like adrenaline inducing activities like going to theme parks and water parks and ziplining. I like nature a lot. I loved seeing the Grand Canyon and Yellowstone and the painted desert and Death Valley and the redwood trees.

I like different styles of fashion from different time periods. I love Victorian dresses and steampunk. I like dressing up on Halloween. I like masquerade masks.

I like learning about different places and different languages. I have a huge list of places I want to go. Some places are on the list for their monuments, some are in the list because of how beautiful the land is, some just because I'm fascinated by them.
I like learning about myself. I loved taking a DNA test and finding out my ethnicity, which made me want to learn about the countries and culture. I like learning about psychology and personality. I find it very interesting to learn why people do things or think they way they do. I find it fun to observe people but not so much to interact with them. That's part of the reason I like movies and television so much. I like figuring out a character and their way of thinking and I like that it's from a distance.

I love light and colors. I love seeing fireworks and Christmas lights. I love the ice and the snow because it's so bright. I like watching lightning. I like the colors in the sunset and in storm clouds.

I love being in water. It's very calming and relaxing. I take really long baths. I like floating in the pool. I love the feel of the waves from the ocean. It can also be exhilarating of you're on a water slide or tubing at the lake.

I feel things really deeply but I usually keep my feelings to myself. Nature makes me really happy. Seeing animals alive gives me a lot of hope. Watching movies, I will frequently get geared up at emotional scenes or with the swell of the music. I have very strong beliefs. I don't like confrontation and will go out of my way to avoid it. I'm very hands on. If I see something, I usually feel a strong need to touch it. I like to always be doing something. I try to always have fun. I am very affected by hurtful words. I value kindness. I hate when people are mean for no reason. I try to always be nice because I know how hurtful it is when people are mean to you and I don't want others to feel like I have felt. I am easily affected by other people's words if they are harsh. My emotions are really strong and intense sometimes and can be overwhelming. My mood can change pretty easily. I don't stay mad for very long. I can't hold a grudge. Almost anything can make me laugh and I love to laugh. I find it hard to share how I'm feeling and I usually don't talk about my feelings a lot unless it's someone really close to me. I feel things strongly but usually keep them to myself. I don't tend to share my beliefs especially political ones. I am pretty reserved. I don't do something unless I want to do it and I can be very stubborn if people try to force me to do something. I don't care very much about what people think of me. I know I'm different and am odd at times and I don't care if people see it. I don't care that much about social norms or societal expectations. The way I feel about it is "I am who I am. Let me be who I am and I'll let you be who you are. Don't judge me and I won't judge you. Yeah, I'm kind of an odd duck and sometimes a little out there, but why should that concern you? It's my life."

I play the flute and am learning piano. I like to sing in private. I like to drive, sometimes because I enjoy driving around looking at the scenery or going somewhere new, sometimes just to clear my head. I have specific routes I take to get home that are a few miles out of the way but have really pretty views along the way. My favorite colors are blue, purple, green, silver, and red. Blue is definitely my most favorite, the others are in no particular order. [MENTION=22833]Legion[/MENTION]

Last edited:

Butze

MBTI Type
INFJ
I saw the color and thought: Se :D
After reading, I am inclined to go with ESFP or ISFP depending on whether you feel introverted or extroverted... I am not sure I picked that up by your posts.

treetophideaway

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I saw the color and thought: Se :D After reading, I am inclined to go with ESFP or ISFP depending on whether you feel introverted or extroverted... I am not sure I picked that up by your posts.
I would say I'm introverted. I don't mind being around people if I'm not expected to talk (like if I'm at a theme park with my family and there's a bunch of people there). If I'm at a party where social interaction is expected I feel anxious and I hate being in the middle of a group. I'm most comfortable near a wall along the outside. I like to be in small groups of people I already know. I don't normally seek out new people, I let them come to me. I sometimes invite someone to go somewhere but usually I just hobby myself if I want to go or I'm the one that gets invited places. I sometimes turn people down if I want to stay home especially if it's an invitation to a club or party where I don't know anyone and social interaction. I can be extroverted at times if it involves something I'm really interested in or something I'm really excited about, but overall I'd say I'm more introverted.

Sher

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
I'm also getting an ISFP vibe out here.... That's what I'm perceiving from the paragraph and questionnaire. I'm convinced haha