• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Can you help me type my dad? (questionnaire included)

treetophideaway

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
My dad is wanting to be typed using a questionnaire that he could supply the answers on instead of online tests. He asked me to use my account and type his answers for him because he has difficultly seeing and has arthritis that makes typing painful. So I asked him the questions on the questionnaire below and supplied his answers pretty much word for word. So if you could please type him, that would be greatly appreciated.

Personal concepts
1. What is beauty? Something that attracts you and gives you a pleasant feeling. There is beauty in trees or nature and life in general. There is beauty in the sky and the stars and in almost anything if you look for it. What is love? An action verb - doing something for someone else - showing, caring, or helping in some way.
2. What are your most important values? My most important value is trying to hopefully do God's will or be pleasing in some way to him. I would like to hear the words "Well done, good and faithful servant" when I get to heaven. Other important values are family (which doesn't have to be a blood relation), honesty, integrity, spirituality, and loyalty.
3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place? Yes; I believe in God the father, Jesus the son, and the Holy Spirit. I believe this because in life I have seen things that are unexplainable and I attribute them to God.
4. Opinion on war and militaries? It would be nice if we didn't have to have a military or fight wars, but in reality some people will overrun other people just because they can so we need a military. What is power to you? Power is God and lots of things in nature.

Interests
5. What have you had long conversations about? How the earth can be suspended in the middle of nothing, how everything can work in such harmony that is like clockwork, the seasons, revolution of the earth (how all the planets revolve around the sun), other acts of God such as these. What are your interests? God, family, seeing God's beautiful creation, learning. Why? Because they are.
6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Not really. Are you focused on your body? Slightly; not enough to do anything to change it.
7. What do you think of daily chores? I think they're necessary.
8. Books or films you liked? The Bible, religious books, films that talk about emotions in life. Recently read/watched or otherwise. The Middle (tv series). Movies: The Lucky One, The Notebook.
9. What has made you cry? Lots of things. Sometimes I just cry over the bad things in the world or when people are unfairly struck by tragedy, the way we live. Sometimes I cry from happiness from the Holy Spirit. What has made you smile? A small child, new life in animals, fellowship, family gatherings. Why? Because I think these are important things in life.
10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging? When outside by myself in nature, when camping in a rural environment, when I look at trees/deer.
Evaluation & Behaviour
11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? Sometimes people think I'm too emotional. They might see me as not disciplined because of my weight. Some people might see my lack of money or power as a weakness. What do you dislike about yourself? I don't think I'm disciplined enough to do what I want to do all the time. I don't get all the work done. There isn't enough time to do everything I want to do.
12. What have people seen as your strengths? Consistency - I've worked for many years at the same job/go to church regularly/try to pay bills regularly. What do you like about yourself? The fact that I try to do things for my family and appreciate to the best of my ability what God has done for me and that I've tried to serve the Lord.
13. In what areas of your life would you like help? I wish I was stronger/healthier and could do more, maintaining control and self-discipline.
14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it. Yes. Causes: i don't know. I feel like I've worked my whole life and haven't accomplished vet much and I don't see much of a way to change it.
People & Interactions
15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? Like: politeness, honesty, friendliness, cleanliness. Dislikes: when people let drugs or alcohol control them, when people can't speak without cursing for using God's name in vain, when people don't show respect to others. What types do you get along with? Most all types of people.
16. How do you feel about romance/sex? Views of it change when you get older. People still want to be wanted and cared about, not so much physical as you age. Being accepted and respected are important. What qualities do you want in a partner? Loyalty and respect.
17. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why? Concerns: that the would love and serve God and be able to function in society. Measures/why: whatever I thought was appropriate to teach them.
18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction? Inward: want to correct then. Outward: depending on how well I know the person and whether it is an appropriate time, I may or may not say anything.
19. Describe your relationship to society. I think I function and perform in society to make a living and be a part of society. How do you see people as a whole? I see people as concerned mainly with themselves. What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one. I see drugs which in turn causes stealing and crime such as murder as a problem in society.
20. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them? I choose my friends by whether they have similar values/beliefs as myself. I try to be myself.
21. How do you behave around strangers? Cautiously and reserved.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
IXFJ 621 (thinking either 6 first or 1w2 2w1) but that tritype probably in some order, so dominant.