• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Debate mah tritype

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Anyone can free to drop by here and debate my tritype and stacking since I want to see some debate on it. ATM I type as 7w6 9w1 3w2 Sp/So but some disagree with that.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
angry-dad.jpg

youre an 792 not 3 you prick

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
angry-dad.jpg

youre an 792 not 3 you prick

Whats un threeish about me. I loved your way of displaying the info :D and I do kinda hope im triple positive outlook as it seems awesome to be like that and I can see it.

Methylene

Now with more salt.
MBTI Type
LVEF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Hold on, hold on. Let's see. What makes you think you are a 3?
*starts making pop corn*

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Hold on, hold on. Let's see. What makes you think you are a 3?
*starts making pop corn*

My heart is very image based and more flexible than that of a twos would be. I act in a very 2ish way but I think thats more to do with fitting an image of my 2 heavy groups both IRL and online plus I think any 2ish behaviours I have are more 7 and 9 merging together to form a quasi-2. Also I get told that I need to be heart dug which 3s being more closed off than 2s need to acess emotion.

Methylene

Now with more salt.
MBTI Type
LVEF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
So
-image based
-more flexible than a two (2)
Nothing else, really. I can play some practical examples, but this could risk wrongly affecting your beliefs.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Whats un threeish about me. I loved your way of displaying the info :D and I do kinda hope im triple positive outlook as it seems awesome to be like that and I can see it.

I don't think you're un-threeish, I just think you're an 2w3 before 3w2.

Twos "need to be needed". They fear not being worthy of love.
Threes seek success and validation. They fear being worthless.

2w3 and 3w2 can seem very similar because honestly those two fears can look synonymous. But it's about roots and coping skills. Give vs take. A two gives incentives to people so they love them. A three gains incentives, just to prove that they can. Doing one that mean you can't do the other, but the fundamentals of your actions is what determines your enneagram, not your behavior.

Take me for example. I am an 2w3. Yes, I am goal oriented, flashy, and generally aim to ladder climb, but I don't do that because not doing so would make me lesser. My motives are fueled by giving to others. I want to help people and be needed. My methods of becoming needed are extravagant and over the top, sure, but if they were small scaled and focused, I would be an 2w1.

Slightly off topic, but do not use behavior as a basis of figuring out your enneagram. It's about what motivates and scares you. Are you worried that your ties with people you care about are thinning and that you must fix it? Or do you fear that on the leaderboard of life, you are on the bottom and will be treated accordingly? Questions like these are what you should ask yourself when figuring out your enneatype.

Also look back to what we talked about in DMs on Discord.

Not sure how I feel about this description, but I thought it was worth adding.
The Enneagram Institute on confusing e2 with e3:

Here again, confusion about wing versus dominant type is likely to be the problem. A Two with a One-wing is unlikely to be mistyped as a Three, and a Three with a Four-wing is unlikely to be mistaken for a Two. With the 2w3 and the 3w2, however, personal charm and the desire to be liked and to please others can make these types more difficult to distinguish. Confusion sometimes arises, for instance, because the word "seductive" has often been applied to type Two. But clearly, all types can be seductive in their own way, and Threes can be very seductive indeed. Therefore, it is important to distinguish how these two types "seduce" attention from others. Basically, Twos attempt to get others to like them by doing good things for them–by focusing on the other person. ("How are you feeling this afternoon? You look sad.") Twos give the other person lots of appreciative attention in the hopes of being valued as a friend or intimate by the other. Twos are primarily motivated by the desire to please the other as a way of creating closeness or intimacy–to enhance relationship.

Threes get others to like them by developing the excellence of their own "package." Threes seldom lavish attention on the other; rather, they are trying to be so outstanding and irresistible that the other will want to focus attention on them. And while Threes enjoy the attention, and want relationships, they actually fear intimacy, becoming more uneasy as the relationship becomes closer.

Twos and Threes are different in several other key areas. While Twos can be ambitious, they feel uncomfortable going after their goals directly, feeling that to do so would be too selfish. Threes are extremely goal-driven, and feel they are not living up to their potential if they are not the best at what they do. Twos are openly sentimental and emote easily. Threes tend to be more composed, and to have difficulty accessing their feelings. Twos keep trying to do nice things for others until they lose their patience and blow up when they go to Eight. Threes keep driving themselves to excel until they burn themselves out and become more detached and passive when they go to Nine.

PumpkinMayCare

𝓛ιкєтнє𝓓єνi lмαу
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Why do you want it to be discussed actually? Just curious.

I'm not so sure about the One. As a classic One myself it's an enneagram number I know quite well and I don't see enough of it to be you...? :shrug: A guess. Don't know you that well though. Go figure :wink:

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

I'm not so sure about the One. As a classic One myself it's an enneagram number I know quite well and I don't see enough of it to be you...? :shrug: A guess. Don't know you that well though. Go figure :wink:

Mostly the orders and wings and stuff. I am currently 7w6 9w1 3w2 and wanted to see if the wider community had any comment on it to that type as a whole.

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Just wanted to throw this thought out there, I'm actually surprised no one has ever shipped us... Or have they?? In the FedEx thread. Our typing is ridiculously similar and while two people of similar types can still be drastically different because, ya know, people, whether you're 2w3 or 3w2, we're like PB&J. I'll be P, you can be B, now who shall be the J... I know! Nor.. F it, Sake! I can't tag her because I can't spell her new name :(

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus

Fe types are more likely than Fi types to want to discuss these sort of things with others, as we aren't necessarily as in tune with our inner workings as you Fi types. (Brain is actually an ENTP). Outside input can be rather helpful and help us use Ti to come to our own conclusions in the end.

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
793. 3w2 fits you, reading a few responses.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Oh sorry Ive been scattered minded and forgot to post in here :cry: will be answering ppl now.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I don't think you're un-threeish, I just think you're an 2w3 before 3w2.

Twos "need to be needed". They fear not being worthy of love.
Threes seek success and validation. They fear being worthless.

2w3 and 3w2 can seem very similar because honestly those two fears can look synonymous. But it's about roots and coping skills. Give vs take. A two gives incentives to people so they love them. A three gains incentives, just to prove that they can. Doing one that mean you can't do the other, but the fundamentals of your actions is what determines your enneagram, not your behavior.

Take me for example. I am an 2w3. Yes, I am goal oriented, flashy, and generally aim to ladder climb, but I don't do that because not doing so would make me lesser. My motives are fueled by giving to others. I want to help people and be needed. My methods of becoming needed are extravagant and over the top, sure, but if they were small scaled and focused, I would be an 2w1.

Slightly off topic, but do not use behavior as a basis of figuring out your enneagram. It's about what motivates and scares you. Are you worried that your ties with people you care about are thinning and that you must fix it? Or do you fear that on the leaderboard of life, you are on the bottom and will be treated accordingly? Questions like these are what you should ask yourself when figuring out your enneatype.

Also look back to what we talked about in DMs on Discord.

Not sure how I feel about this description, but I thought it was worth adding.
The Enneagram Institute on confusing e2 with e3:

Here again, confusion about wing versus dominant type is likely to be the problem. A Two with a One-wing is unlikely to be mistyped as a Three, and a Three with a Four-wing is unlikely to be mistaken for a Two. With the 2w3 and the 3w2, however, personal charm and the desire to be liked and to please others can make these types more difficult to distinguish. Confusion sometimes arises, for instance, because the word "seductive" has often been applied to type Two. But clearly, all types can be seductive in their own way, and Threes can be very seductive indeed. Therefore, it is important to distinguish how these two types "seduce" attention from others. Basically, Twos attempt to get others to like them by doing good things for them–by focusing on the other person. ("How are you feeling this afternoon? You look sad.") Twos give the other person lots of appreciative attention in the hopes of being valued as a friend or intimate by the other. Twos are primarily motivated by the desire to please the other as a way of creating closeness or intimacy–to enhance relationship.

Threes get others to like them by developing the excellence of their own "package." Threes seldom lavish attention on the other; rather, they are trying to be so outstanding and irresistible that the other will want to focus attention on them. And while Threes enjoy the attention, and want relationships, they actually fear intimacy, becoming more uneasy as the relationship becomes closer.

Twos and Threes are different in several other key areas. While Twos can be ambitious, they feel uncomfortable going after their goals directly, feeling that to do so would be too selfish. Threes are extremely goal-driven, and feel they are not living up to their potential if they are not the best at what they do. Twos are openly sentimental and emote easily. Threes tend to be more composed, and to have difficulty accessing their feelings. Twos keep trying to do nice things for others until they lose their patience and blow up when they go to Eight. Threes keep driving themselves to excel until they burn themselves out and become more detached and passive when they go to Nine.

I am a good mixture of both id say....... Copying and pasting each statement ill bold which statments fit me. I relate to others on a more 2w3 level but have the difficulty of accessing feelings a 3w2 does but not on a surface level so hmmm probably more to do with MBTI type with me being ENTP. I relate to both two expolsions and three burn out but hmmm maybe slightly more 2 to 8 than 3 to 9.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Just wanted to throw this thought out there, I'm actually surprised no one has ever shipped us... Or have they?? In the FedEx thread. Our typing is ridiculously similar and while two people of similar types can still be drastically different because, ya know, people, whether you're 2w3 or 3w2, we're like PB&J. I'll be P, you can be B, now who shall be the J... I know! Nor.. F it, Sake! I can't tag her because I can't spell her new name :(

Hey its been long established we are tritype twins or at least near enough so so hmmmm DONT SHIP us as that would be incest of the highest order. [MENTION=26674]Nørrsken[/MENTION] is her new name BTW Mr Creams. Hmmm since you know me quite well Creams whats your thoughts on the wings in each?.