• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Beautiful day - Who I am?

RoseGrey

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
I feel insecure because I do not know what my dominant function is. There are moments that alternate in my behavior, being cold or good hearted. And sometimes I feel like I might be afraid to figure out the type I am and admit the flaws I may have.

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
What I most want is for me to have a person who can accompany me in life, I can say a love.
Because I've always wanted to share my thoughts and feelings with someone special, someone who can feel security.
Have a partner to follow in life

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
When I got my first job, I felt a big euphoria. I was very happy, and I already started to plan the things I was going to do or buy.
Because it was a very important moment in my life, because I knew that I would start developing attributes and security in myself

4) What makes you feel inferior?
When I am criticized negatively or when I make a mistake and I am warned.
I have a weight in my conscience, I feel hurt and I move away from everything

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
What I consider to be right for me and others in the sense of well-being, even if there is discomfort for the truth
I look for the most correct logic or the standard I perceive of the situation.

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
I'd rather be assisting with the smaller details of the group, the leader's arm
Search for essential project information.
I like to have control over my part of the project, absolute control I leave to other people.

7) Describe a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
I can not remember any remarkable events like these. Sorry

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you?
Figure out what this is, what the pattern of it is. I analyze what it means and try to understand what is in front of me. I'm trying to see if I've seen it before.

9) How organized do you think of yourself as?
I believe that I am organized in the way I think and process the information I capture.
If I'm on a project, I can easily organize it.
On the emotional side, it's more complicated because I'm temperamental and I end up taking unexpected actions
I have no friends, because I can start a friendship and finish.

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
I look for the information I already have and I see it fit the current situation.
First I judge and then I open the options to understand better.

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
I feel harmony when everything is quiet, including people, especially if they are intimate.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
For the most part I speak before I think, which may seem rude to me, because I have not considered the negative impact it can make.
Among the interactions, I prefer the individual ones because when I'm in a group my attention will focus on the looks of everyone, which causes me nervousness

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
I interchange between the two options, but my preference is to wait and then act, to gather more information about the situation.
Yes, my attitudes are worth more than my words

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
I go with my friends, because the program I can see at another opportunity

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
I avoid talking, I focus more on the tasks I'm doing, I can be more rude than usual and I prefer to leave the environment.
I try to isolate myself and try to distract my head.
I feel angry, and I can talk about it or not, it depends on the person who caused it.

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
Impose rules, lies, gossip, control over people (especially with tyrannism), stupidity, lack of consideration of others' emotions or beliefs, exhibitionism, aggression, meanness, avarice, and manipulation

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
Memes LOL
In fact, I like to talk about more intellectual or fine subjects.
Beliefs, everyday affairs, personal opinions, literature, movies.
I do not like to talk about my childhood experiences or feelings because I feel insecure and do not see the need for it.
I did not cling to my childhood.

18) What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life?
I said a little in the previous question.
But I do not care about the facts of my childhood, because I did not have many friends at school and suffered bullying (both at home and at school), so I preferred to devote myself to studies.
Friendships, because I can make a friend today and maybe tomorrow, the person can stop talking to me, or even disappear.
Loves, I've never had a relationship, so it's one of the areas I "reject" (although I wanted to, but with the experiences of life, I was analyzing and accepting the fact that I was alone and disappointing myself)

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
My friends, relatives or work colleagues, tell me that I am a more practical person, do not show feelings, it would be difficult to find out what you like, temperamental, brutal, anxious, fast, cold at times, intelligent, distant.
The mistake they do not realize is that I feel it, but I try to camouflage it, although it demonstrates with my facial expressions.
That I am a crying person, affectionate, mother and partying.

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
If I had enough money, I would buy clothes, books, and walk with myself, I would enjoy the day at a mall.
Or he would be at home, using the internet to see some news or talk to someone.

Thank you, you read this far. :bye: :smile:

Butze

MBTI Type
INFJ
ISTP?
So I am no expert but the first thing I've thought is that you seem to have a lot of Ti and no Si at all. Also your Fe seems a bit repressed, so this is what I've come up with :D

Keila

MBTI Type
INTP
My gut reaction is that your answers scream Fi especially 1, 2, 4, 11, 16... which would mean ISFP or INFP. I think I'm leaning more toward INFP, but that could simply be based on stereotyping: the desire for a soul mate, being bullied (I know a couple of INFPs who have been bullied and they kinda seem to be prone to it), and #17. I would think a damaged INFP could easily appear to be more T when in reality being very F. Andd your answer in number 8 looks like N because you mentioned looking for the pattern, which tends to be an N trait. Although, Ti could do that as well and I could just be jumping to conclusions cause you said the word 'pattern'.

Do you have an idea which functions you relate to the most or do not relate to at all?

Butze

MBTI Type
INFJ
-Need for security and well being more than truth.
-project focused, also on small details
-"I'm trying to see if I've seen it before"
-"I look for the information I already have and I see it fit the current situation"
-Dislike for Se values like aggression and exhibitionism (this one is the strongest one- shouts "I'm a Ne/Si user")

The most important ones are bolded. -so almost everything, woops-
You're absolutely right, I don't know how I've missed those!

So you also don't see any Ti?

Keila

MBTI Type
INTP
Strong Si, possible Fi?
ISTJ with a good control on Fi is my guess. Probably an e6.

I can definitely see the Si. My only struggle with saying ISTJ is that I don't see alot of Te in that post. For an ISTJ, Te is the auxiliary so I feel like it should be alot more obvious whereas Fi seems way more dominant. INFP would give Fi-Ne-Si-Te which could account for the Si which gives that need for security that was emphasized and attention to details.

Keila

MBTI Type
INTP
What I consider to be right for me and others in the sense of well-being, even if there is discomfort for the truth
I look for the most correct logic or the standard I perceive of the situation.

This would be Fi with a hint of Te in 'the most correct logic'

If I'm on a project, I can easily organize it.
That would be Te. I'm a Ti dom but not always good at organization. People with Te preferences tend to be very good at efficiency and organizing their environment.

I don't see much T (whether Ti or Te) in that post at all, beyond appearing to be cold and insensitive.

RoseGrey

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Good night people
Thank you for analyzing your voices

I did 2 tests and these are the results:

Keys2Cognition

Sensing (Se) ****************************** (30.4)
Good use
Introverted Sensing (Si) *************************** (27.3)
Average use
Extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ******************************** (32.5)
Good use
Introverted Intuiting (Ni) ******************************** (32.4)
Good use
Extraverted Thinking (Te) ********************************** (34.6)
Good use
Introverted Thinking (Ti) ************** (14.1)
Unused
Extraverted Feeling (Fe) ************************* (25.1)
Average use
Introverted Feeling (Fi) ****************************************** (42.8)
Excellent use

SimiliarMinds

Te (Extroverted Thinking) (45%)
Your valuation of / adherence to logic of external systems / hierarchies / methods
Ti (Introverted Thinking) (25%)
Your valuation of / adherence to your own internally devised logic / rational
Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (40%)
Your valuation of / towards free association and creating with external stimuli
Ni (Introverted Intuition) (20%)
Your valuation of / tendency towards internal / original free association and creativity
If (Extroverted Sensing) (25%)
Your valuation of / tendency to fully experience the world unfiltered, in the moment
Yes (Introverted Sensing) (60%)
Your valuation of / focus on internal sensations and reliving past moments
Fe (Extroverted Feeling) (50%)
Your valuation of / adherence to external morals, ethics, traditions, customs, groups
Fi (Introverted Feeling) (65%)
Your valuation of / adherence to the sanctity of your own feelings / ideals / sentiment
//////////////////////////////////////////////// ////////////////////////////////
Based on your results your type is likely - infp

I do not know if this helps, but at the time I was bullying, I was analyzing why this happened to me and then I decided that I would not love anyone else, because it made me suffer a lot (I was about 7 years old, I think)
So to fill this gap, I began to go to the library and read about several books, from diverse subjects, novels to Greek mythology.
I distanced myself from people, perhaps from this insecurity.
Then I started reading about self-help, psychology, and so on, and so I felt that I was improving as a person, emotionally and mentally
Regarding the functions, I do not have Se / Ni (sure, at least)I have always had a sense that I have Si and Ne (I am a more cautious person, I do not react immediately, sometimes I take the attitude after the event)I have doubts if I use Fe / Ti and Fi / Te, since I have already been typed ISFJ, although I think "may have learned to have Fe" (Sorry, it is an expression that I am using), because I have notion of recognizing the Behavior of a person.

Sorry if there was an error in my explanation.
You can ask anything if you want.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
You certainly sound very Fi-dom, opening by talking about your feelings like that. :p

Looking at this:

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
Memes LOL
In fact, I like to talk about more intellectual or fine subjects.
Beliefs, everyday affairs, personal opinions, literature, movies.
I do not like to talk about my childhood experiences or feelings because I feel insecure and do not see the need for it.
I did not cling to my childhood.

This seems to indicate very concisely an INFP function order, including a more negative relation to Si which would rule it out as a dominant function.