• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

pls help me find my type (xxxp?)

abigail_hobbs

MBTI Type
INTP
at first sight, what would u say my mbti type is based solely on this q&a i did for tumblr
(im so sry im not giving u a sturdier basis for typing, i tried to do one of the surveys but i didnt know myself well enough)

A - age: 15
B - biggest fear: ppl (esp children and regressed) going to hell, being a vegetable, parent death
C - current time: 19:02
D - drink you last had: barley water
E - every day starts with: trying to go back to sleep. rolling onto floor. making + having breakfast. reading pg wodehouse by the radiator before not watching arthur lelel. getting dressed whilst listening to music.
F - favorite song: i went too far by aurora
G - ghosts, are they real: idk i hope so.
H - hometown: norwich, only for less than a year though, then we moved away because my mother hated it, she said it was too cold
I - in love with: grace (i was doing a good job of not thinking abt it but the spring bought it to the forefront. it's not a giant crush, in fact i would prob say it is more of associated sorrow and regret and also fear of checking my inbox, mixed w fondness, partially bc she was vaguely nice to me in yr 9. i am also in love with abigail hobbs, in a non-romantic way, and oaty dunkers. and tori amos. in a platonic way (nudge nudge wink wink. har har. hannigram linguistics post. har) )
J - jealous of: ethereal, profound and highly empathetic ppl. also ppl with really big hair which is silly because my hair is frequently praised for its voluminiousness, which goes to show how winning the lottery will never truly satisfy u
K - killed someone: no. i wouldn't tell u if i had, not that u aren't trustworthy but i mean. like
L - last time I cried: yesterday i became a vegan because i saw this cow being taken away from its mother and the mother was running after it and i thought 'why aren't i feeling worse'. but then its face came up i lost it all of a sudden and i felt awful and was relieved.
M - middle name: rosa
N - number of siblings: 0. i wish i had some kindof siblings though
O - one wish: grace would like me again. i bought an apple and went for a walk before p.e and made a wish when i bit into all the stored time and earth in the flesh of da apple but i dont think it worked though
P - person you last called/texted: my dad
Q - question you’re always asked: did u draw that
R - reason to smile: i have muscular legs and i got abigail hobbs on 3 hannibal quizzes and will graham on 2, even tho there were loads of options. the internet wants me to be in a Murder Family. it also said if i was a snail i would be a green snail
S - song last sang: warrior by aurora (i f,,alL alse ep in myu own tears, i cry for the wOrlD forEv ERYONE)
T - time you woke up: 19:27
U - underwear color: dull pink with white dots on them
V - vacation destination: hungary to stay with my uncle
W - worst habit: controlling a conversation through questions accidentally bc of social incompetence, being hypocrtical in sadness and overly critical, introspective + navel-gazing, having a rly slack jaw bc i think it makes my face look less bitter but it DOESN'T, SHIRLEY ( :'( )
X - x-rays you’ve had: none, except i might have had one when i was a baby if that's a routine thing. but wouldn't the radiation hurt u. idk.
Y - your favorite food: sour cream (it's like, the only thing i've given the hungarian side of my family to be proud of me for). also bananas, but that's more of an addiction which disconcerts ppl around me rather than just rly liking bananas
Z - zodiac sign: gemini (same birthday as gk chesterton oo yis)

note: i have rly bad social anxiety and anxiety, which might affect i/e, not sure tho + im so sry for all of the references to tv shows i am ashamed

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Just a quick piece of advice: 15 is a bit too young to be decently typed. Your functions are still not entirely developed (it is supposed to happen during your early twenties).
From this questionnaire, I can only say that you are a teen with social anxiety (I do too, and it makes me hard to type as well. I'm sorry :hug: ). Everything else is not really type related.

A 15 year old can still be typed.? They likely won't show too much use of the inferior function, but they also might.

From the questionnaire I conclude: based on a sample size of 2, people with social anxiety like sour cream.

Yeah, it's too hard to get a type from a questionnaire like that, but I'll still give it a go!:

...I think I can see Ne and Si. The person who made the questionnaire was probably ISFJ lol

Try just write in paragraph form, about anything at all, and it will show your function order.