• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Confused about a typing I recieved

Amber97

MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Hey, I recently posted a questionnaire on reddit asking them to type me and after reading my answers (which I've posted here) they've said I'm an ESFJ/ISFJ?? I thought for sure I was INFP. What do you think..?

Note: It's very likely that I use Si and Ne (I tallied up all the types people had suggested for me and those two functios were common). I'm pretty sure I'm introverted/prefer one on one conversations, and have been told I come across as harsh/insensitive sometimes, which was why I thought I used Fi. (Not that all Fi users are like that.. I'm probably not a healthy version)

Q1: You and your friends are going on a road trip!
a. How you feeling?

1a. Cheerful! Buzzed! Usually roadtrips are loud and excitable to begin with so I'd probably want to keep the good vibe going as long as possible, because long roadtrips can be tiring after a while.

b. What are you looking forward to, if anything?

1b. I want to see where we'll be staying, like if it's a hotel or a camping site. I'd probably be looking forward to the breaks where we get something to eat at a gas station or stretch our legs at a beach. I have a habit of looking forward to when the whole thing is over just so I can remember all the good memories like a story/film.

c. What are you nervous or worried about, if anything?

1c. A little worried in case I get car-sickness, probably worrying that I didn't pack what I needed or that my phone will run out of charge. I'd be nervous if people started arguing because that would really strain the atmosphere and make the whole ride uncomfortable.

d. How do we prepare for this thing: what should we think about beforehand, and what should we leave to chance?

1d. We'd need to pack essentials; food/water, clothes, medical stuff. We could plan a route just so we get some interesting sceneary, but that could be left to chance, you never know what you might find!

e. What kind of problems might arise, and how should we find a solution?

1e. Uuh, my first thought is that the car might break down? A solution would probably be to prevent that happening in the first place, by bringing an extra tire and having a trustworthy car rescuer (or whatever) on speed-dail. Earlier I mentioned people might start fighting, so putting people in the right seats would be a good idea. Maybe we would get lost? Then have to ask directions from locals or something. Idk I'm so much of a pre-planner things don't tend to go wrong because they've been prevented. If we run out of food and gas then I guess we'll be living like scavengers for a while lmao (it'd be like being on a deserted island but less scary since we're closer to home ahaha)

Q2: Your friend or sibling wants you to meet their new significant other!

a. How do you feel about that, and why?

2a. I'm surprised they trust me, and I'm curious as to what they're going to be like. I'd be nervous, as I always am when meeting people for the first time. I'd be very tempted to go all dad mode and secretly give the S.O the "you hurt my friend and you're DEAD" talk. I'd want to talk to them, get to know them, see if I can figure out why my friend likes them. I'd also be interested in seeing how my friend acts around the S.O compared to just me.

b. What (and how long) would it take you to decide you totally approve? Would you tell your friend/sibling, and how?

2b. As long as my friend (and others, since people in relationships can be very biased) had talked positively about them in the past, I'd probably already approve before even meeting them. If I can find some common ground with them then that'll be even better! It might take me a while to be open with them. After our meeting, I'd tell my friend my honest opinion, littered with compliments.

c. What (and how long) would it take you to decide you totally disapprove? Would you tell your friend/sibling, and how?

2c. If I witnessed a behaviour or attitude I didn't agree with, I'd disapprove and make it known to my friend after the S.O was gone. I think I'd be willing to give them the benefit of the doubt, but I can only be tested so much before getting mad on my friend's behalf.
I'd probably explain it in an honest way, but if my friend really had their head in the clouds despite their partner's inappropriate behaviour I'd be more subtle and ask them questions; "did you notice x said this? don't you find that rude?" well.... subtlety has never been my forte :D

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
reddit ...

Ancient-Aliens.jpg