• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Whats the best match for an ENTJ, enn. 3w2

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well if you're an ENTj in socionics as well, that makes ESI (ISFP) your closest match. But I have to admit I do not believe in dating people based on types, type says very little about an actual personality, hobbies, interests, opinions, IQ and other things important for a relationship.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm not saying 3s are image obsessed. I'm saying I'm very sensitive and pretty rebellious to ideas of image in general. I've had negative reactions to it in the past.

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Personally, as an ENTJ, if the moan, I'm down to bone.

That's a good TE/SE philosophy to live by...It's dominant TE because it's efficient, and it's tertiary SE because it's a bit immature, yet still very practical, and definitively reality.

I am also a sucker for missionary and dangling ankles...but hey.....my ancestors are from back country and we always hung wind chimes out on the porch.

Just some more tips for yah broskeet skeet skeet.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My last gf was an Infp. She is cute, but too sensitive. I still like her, but she drained my energy. We brooke up.

So, whats the best match for us. They say we are insensitive jackasses, but it s not true, we love fully, especially if you are enn 3, which rules the heart.

I was ready to die for her, but something went wrong.

So, thats why we escape into the head and logic, we are affraid of being hurt again.

I like girly girls, and they like us, too. It s nature, i guess. I always had fights with the more feminist, strong and independent women.

I've had very good and very bad experiences with INFJs. I think they're a better long term match for us than IFPs because they're more willing to push back before things have reached a crisis point. It's also a more complementary dynamic. Not as many stepped on toes, even if they will never understand you on the same level as another Fi user might.

INTP can also be a good match. They're sweet, smart and weird. They can be assholes too but in a different way than us, but it makes them generally more understanding of our bullshit.

I've found my relationships with other NTJs to be my most fulfilling. It can be difficult as you have to work at the emotional management aspect since both parties will be to some degree feelings retarded. The experience of being with someone who understands your needs, and not only keeps up but keeps you on your toes is amazing. The feeling that you and this person can have anything together is also pretty strong here, but there's a lot of balancing that goes on.

I feel that INFJ would be a good fit for you. INFJ women can be feminine in a really regal way. They can hold their own. Typically encouraging of their partners best selves. I think those qualities would be great for an ENTJ who is also an e3.

PumpkinMayCare

𝓛ιкєтнє𝓓єνi lмαу
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Respect as honesty and faithfulness. If Im not the man anymore, tell me, dont turn me into detective.

Whats your type of man?

You dont like Steven Seagal, nor Arnold Schwarzenegger obviously, but you like Channing Tatum or younger Brad Pitt, I guess.

Why some girls like ENTPs more. Whats the deal? Whats the deal with Ryan Goslin craze? Or Keanu Reeves, Johnny Depp?

Why ppl find ENTJs insensitive, but Entps as cool and sexy?

Matthew Perry is an ENTP and he is annoying.

Leo DiCaprio is an ENTJ and he is sex symbol.

Princess Leia is an ENTJ and she is sex symbol.

Keith Urban is probably an ENFP, or ESFP, and hes cute to women, Jimmy Fallon also.

Tom Cruise is more J, and he was one of the most attractive guy in 90s and 00s.

If, you girls have to choose a guy from Interview with the Vampire, who would you choose: Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Christian Slater or Antonio Banderas?

Oh man, I'd fall for a guy like Jimmy Fallon.

Maybe you shouldn't pair up with ENFPs, Mechnik. We seem to have different tastes, from what I've read here so far.

Mechnick

The Crow
I've had very good and very bad experiences with INFJs. I think they're a better long term match for us than IFPs because they're more willing to push back before things have reached a crisis point. It's also a more complementary dynamic. Not as many stepped on toes, even if they will never understand you on the same level as another Fi user might.

INTP can also be a good match. They're sweet, smart and weird. They can be assholes too but in a different way than us, but it makes them generally more understanding of our bullshit.

I've found my relationships with other NTJs to be my most fulfilling. It can be difficult as you have to work at the emotional management aspect since both parties will be to some degree feelings retarded. The experience of being with someone who understands your needs, and not only keeps up but keeps you on your toes is amazing. The feeling that you and this person can have anything together is also pretty strong here, but there's a lot of balancing that goes on.

I feel that INFJ would be a good fit for you. INFJ women can be feminine in a really regal way. They can hold their own. Typically encouraging of their partners best selves. I think those qualities would be great for an ENTJ who is also an e3.

Tnx, nice explanation.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Tnx, nice explanation.

I wouldn't stress about dating too much. It seems like ENTJs are kind of rowdy until our mid-30s (I know three ENTJs who got married in their twenties. It ended up being a first marriage for each of them).

Have fun, focus on growing on yourself, and your actions will attract the kind of people you'd want in your life.

Mechnick

The Crow
I wouldn't stress about dating too much. It seems like ENTJs are kind of rowdy until our mid-30s (I know three ENTJs who got married in their twenties. It ended up being a first marriage for each of them).

Have fun, focus on growing on yourself, and your actions will attract the kind of people you'd want in your life.

I m doing it. Developing emotions right now. Im like 12 old kid in that area.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It does sound like you want some conflicting things such as a "girly girl" who isn't sensitive.

I can only think of one woman I've met who fits that, and it has struck me that she would be the dream girl for a lot of guys. I'm not entirely sure of her type, except that she is a J and extroverted. At first I thought she was an ENTJ because she can handle a very dominant, somewhat erratic, controlling employer. Then one time when I was talking to her, she did do that 'mirroring' thing people ascribe to Fe. She wears a fair amount of makeup, has long brown hair, and dresses up nicely, but she isn't dainty built, but rather a bit tall. She also hunts, drives a big truck, and just doesn't take things personally. I can tell she really *gets* the way men think. She isn't a pushover, but she also doesn't push back too hard, but is cooperative overall.

My gut impression ( I can't remember if she ever said things to impress this on me or not) is that she was close to a very masculine father in a positive relationship where she wasn't coddled like a princess, but had an actual, successful connection with an uber-masculine father. That environmental factor could be more important than personality type.

You mentioned Nicole Kidman in a post, and her mannerisms imply a very sensitive type of woman. The type of feminine woman who doesn't take things personally would likely have a different feel about her than that dainty, vulnerable vibe.

Mechnick

The Crow
It does sound like you want some conflicting things such as a "girly girl" who isn't sensitive.

I can only think of one woman I've met who fits that, and it has struck me that she would be the dream girl for a lot of guys. I'm not entirely sure of her type, except that she is a J and extroverted. At first I thought she was an ENTJ because she can handle a very dominant, somewhat erratic, controlling employer. Then one time when I was talking to her, she did do that 'mirroring' thing people ascribe to Fe. She wears a fair amount of makeup, has long brown hair, and dresses up nicely, but she isn't dainty built, but rather a bit tall. She also hunts, drives a big truck, and just doesn't take things personally. I can tell she really *gets* the way men think. She isn't a pushover, but she also doesn't push back too hard, but is cooperative overall.

My gut impression ( I can't remember if she ever said things to impress this on me or not) is that she was close to a very masculine father in a positive relationship where she wasn't coddled like a princess, but had an actual, successful connection with an uber-masculine father. That environmental factor could be more important than personality type.

You mentioned Nicole Kidman in a post, and her mannerisms imply a very sensitive type of woman. The type of feminine woman who doesn't take things personally would likely have a different feel about her than that dainty, vulnerable vibe.

No, I like Girly Girls who are not too sensitive.

But, that girl sounds interesting. I think girls are much better fitted to the world when their fathers are masculine, but not too harsh.

After good father/ing nobody can ever cross that girl irl.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I don't know why you're focusing on MBTI. Find an enneagram 2. You'll still have sensitivity (because you aren't getting a feminine girly girl that's not sensitive, it's just not happening) but you can ignore that.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't know why you're focusing on MBTI. Find an enneagram 2. You'll still have sensitivity (because you aren't getting a feminine girly girl that's not sensitive, it's just not happening) but you can ignore that.

I feel like a 2w3 so/sx would fit the bill.