• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Confused

alabaster

I'm confused about my dominant functions. Would you help me out please? :(

Self-Preservation (Need to protect and preserve)
1. Do you tend to save money and are cautious about spending it?
Yes.
2. Are you security oriented? Ready to protect yourself, those close to you and your resources?
I tend to be impulsive and a bit impatient. I'm ready to protect myself and... to a certain extent, those close to me. My resources are fairly important, but not as much as my personal security.
3. Are you fairly consistent? Like things known and regular? No big changes?
I don't know. I like regular things as long as I shape them. I appreciate big changes because I view them as a means of improvement.
4. Do you dislike taking big risks unless it's a "sure" thing?
As I mentioned before, I am impulsive. Sometimes I act before thinking. I take risks to test the waters and to keep things moving. Despite that, I enjoy planning my decisions in order to make them as 'sure' as possible.
5. Are you fairly private? Not revealing too much to strangers?
I used to be very open, however I got hurt so many times that I've become fairly private.
6. Do you tend to be introverted?
I tend to isolate myself, but I'm definitely an extrovert.
7. Do you understand money? Securities? Investments?
Yes. Money money money. Bwahahah.
8. Do you tend to plan for the future? Ready for emergencies?
Hell yeah.
9. Are you concerned about health? Safety? Comfort? Home? Hearth?
Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.
10. Are you worried about what may go wrong? Tend to imagine worse case scenarios?
Not really. I'm quite the optimistic realist.
11. Do you like things spelled out? Details? Exact information? Guarantees?
Yes. No. Yes. Yes.
12. In relationships do you take care of others financially?
Yes.

Social (Need for Social Validation) - Can show up with strong focus on groups, organizations, family, world, friends, your surroundings, your social image
1. Do you need or really like social validation?
I really like social validation.
2. Is social image important to you?
If it comes useful, definitely yes. Otherwise, n-a-y.
3. Do you have desires/fantasies of being rewarded in a social or public arena?
YES.
4. Do you think about your affect on others, groups, organizations, and the world?
A little.
5. Is it very important to you to look good in public, groups, work, and the world? Is name recognition important, either yours or others?
I guess? I agree with the name recognition, though.
6. Are you upset if you don't get enough validation, reward for the hard and creative work you do in a social context or for a social cause?
Yes.
7. Are you involved in groups, organizations and team oriented activities?
No.
8. Is belonging to special groups or being a leader of a group important to you?
Yes.
9. Are you strongly upset if you feel not included or rejected by a group or family or not invited to a social event?
Yes.
10. Do you make your money through your association with groups affecting a large number of people?
No clue. I've never worked in my life.
11. Do you get really upset if you make a social faux pas? Do you think about and plan out how you will be or present yourself in public?
Yeah. I scream internally and pull my hair and blame myself. Yes, I speak in front of the mirror and try out different styles of communication.
12. Are you the social instigator and connector in your family?
It depends on the mood.

Relationship (Need for 1 to 1 or Relationship Closeness)
1. Do you define yourself through a romantic or close partnership? Is closeness with another person of paramount importance?
No. Closeness is very important.
2. Do you like intense energy, particularly in relating to people? Are you energized when you have a revealing conversation or engagement with another, particularly a special other?
Yasss.
3. Do you tend to focus more attention on close relationships than money?
Money.
4. Does money relate to how a partner will see you more than security for yourself?
Security comes first.
5. Are money and resources less for self and more to please an intimate other?
More for self, although I don't mind sharing them as long as it is genuine.
6. Does your attention go more to how well you relate to a partner or potential partner than to other concerns?
I take into consideration way more than that.
7. Would others describe you as dramatic? Do you like to go deep with things?
I get over-emotional at times. Especially when I get ridiculed by someone. Deep? I go deeper than deep. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
8. Do you tend to be in the moment and not think as much about the future or your future security?
I think almost exclusively about the future. 'The moment' makes up a part of the process of achieving my goals.
9. Do you have an urge to merge? Do you "lose yourself" with an important other at times?
I don't want to merge. Not sure.
10. Do you like risk taking? New experiences? Tend to get bored without enough stimulation particularly in the area of relationships?
To a moderate extent, yes. Yes. Yes.
11. Are you focused more on connection with another and forget your own priorities?
No.
12. Do you focus a lot on sexuality, romantic fantasies or mystical spiritual experiences?
I focus on sexuality.

alabaster

oh well, I'm a 90% intuitive so ENTJ it is. Thanks [MENTION=32608]WeddingMood[/MENTION], glad you answered my question! :)