• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's Ragù's type?

Ragù

MBTI Type
INFP
Ok just getting back to this. Much of what you said wreaked of Fi. Definitely a Pe (Ne or Se) type as well. I may be leaning more toward ISFP now after reading it over again, but an ENFP tends to like quieter more 'beautiful' things as well. Your descriptions of the things you enjoyed or perfect day, if you picked those things based on vibe, I guess I related to the picture you painted. If you hand picked the specifics, I'd say Se is more likely. I prefer to wake up when some sun enters the room. It's the situation in which i wake up better. Cappuccino is my preferred drink at breakfast (though I recently discovered O'Boy) and i like and need to take my time to drink it. Pausing here and there to browse some internet or reading a good book (both are 'slow' activities, so they go well together. I'm really curious and i like to see things and learn and my SO, who shares this, would be the best person to share the activity with.... i mean i could go on but maybe this explains it enough :)

Being grateful for "the possibility of existence" sounds more Ne to me though too. Much of your activities seemed out and about-y without being too active which was another reason I went ENFP. You know when people look for a meaning to life? You know when people wonder what the origin of everything is? I observe that something does exist. Reality is concrete. Atoms exist. Energy exists. This means that instead of nothing, there's something. In the infinite possibilities in the universe something exists, instead of not existing. There could also just be void. Total emptiness, not even the universe, energy, space. A singularity of non existence. Something it's so difficult even to conceive. Instead, we are here. Instead of non-existing, we exist. Our existence proves that there could be a non-existence too. But there is the possibility of something existing (cause we perceive it) and that is, for me, the origin of everything. The fact that there is the possibility of something existing, makes everything exist.

How can i know if i'm an extrovert or introvert? How is Ne for ENFPs? (in the first position)?

Secret Squirrel

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I agree that you seem ENFP. But I definitely think you are xNFP.

And,
Getting a very Ti vibe from this. Leaning xSTP, if anything.
Can you explain if there's something that makes you go that direction? I think it's the first time someone suggest Ti so it's interesting
This just sounds like such an ENFP comment to me.

Keila

MBTI Type
INTP
And i make scenarios in my mind of how the future will be. And think about which steps i need to take to get there. Or i think about situations i'd like to be in that make me feel good.

They should be abolished. And there should be more research towards magic so we can finally snap our fingers and have the dishes done.

Sometimes. Because what i have in my head is like a ball of whool so to correctly convey what i want to, i have to find the start of the thread and unravel it so that it makes sense.

I also quickly make a 3d visualization of the space around me with streets and how they connect to each other. If I have to drive to a new place or similar i use landmarks to know where i have to turn or if i'm on the right road without having to 'imagine' the road every time.

Definitely Ne. General sense of big picture, possibilities, how things connect together.
I'm thinking I might see a hint of Ti in the post as well but I'm not sure... ENTP or ENFP?

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
lol I'm laughing at all the different answers you're getting. You seem like a Se type due to your visual spacial and seemingly concrete orientation, but I think you should post more, and maybe people can come to a better consensus.