• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ISTP/ISFP

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
The Clash was the ones that did "Rock the Catbox" right?

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
The Clash is one of my favorite bands! I guess I didn't say that. They're well-featured in my Music Club.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Oh yeah that's just the cover tho, Rock the Catbox was the original, by Cat Stevens.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Sweet, this thread became a Clash appreciation thread! :headphne:

*gets overexcited in an F kind of way*

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I like "Rock the Catbox", but "Should I Whine or Should I Whine?" is a bit whiney. That's an NF song if ever there was one. Just pick one, dude, and quit warbling about it.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
That makes us practically twins!

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Woo. *attaches official ISFP ribbon*

Remember..the secret password is...noodles.

D

Dali

Man has a right to be free
Where there is no victim there is no crime
Love is the answer ( I feel like a hippy typing that) :blush:
Man is a creative being

Clearly one of us!

(To add on, my ISTP brother would never say or think that)

sarah

soft and silky
MBTI Type
isfp
Me too.

Because that would be just NF.

Right, talking about it out loud tends to make me feel squeamish, and also defensive, in case someone should want to argue me out of how I feel. I asked because I think ISFPs do think a LOT about what we value even though we rarely like to talk about it. It's a private thing with us. :)

I suspect if you ask ISTPs that question, you'd either get a deer-in-the-headlights stare from them, or they'd turn it into a joke. (no offense meant, but it seems to me they really dislike being asked to consider questions like the ones I posed, even if they don't have to reply out loud.)

Sarah
ISFP

Grayscale

MBTI Type
ISTP
I suspect if you ask ISTPs that question, you'd either get a deer-in-the-headlights stare from them, or they'd turn it into a joke. (no offense meant, but it seems to me they really dislike being asked to consider questions like the ones I posed, even if they don't have to reply out loud.)

i went back and read it, sarah speaks truth

What ideas/beliefs would you label as being of ultimate importance?

uhhhhhhh... ?

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
wolfy said:
Man has a right to be free
Where there is no victim there is no crime
Love is the answer ( I feel like a hippy typing that)
Man is a creative being

Yeah. I definitely wouldn't think cop to thinking any of that (except the 4th line)... at least not alone like that- unsurrounded by a million qualifiers.

sarah

soft and silky
MBTI Type
isfp