• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I can't figure out my type. Can someone help me?

travelizon

1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
I feel like I can relate a lot to a bunch of different types. I’m pretty sure I’m a feeler and intuitive. I’m always living in my own mental space and am very intune to others and my own emotions. So, whenever I take tests to determine which functions I use the most, Feeling and Intuition are pretty even. I’m not sure which one is more dominant. I’ve tested as INFP, INFJ, ENFP, and ISFJ. But, I also have typed as INTJ(?) a couple of times.

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
I want to experience everything life has to offer. I yearn for excitement, happiness and love the most. I want to find people who understand and accept who I am. I’ve always felt different; like no one could ever understand me.

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
I volunteer on my days off. Just knowing that I did something to help makes me happy and proud of myself. Being around people who want to help the unfortunate makes me feel connected to society for once. I have been struggling with depression for the past six years and helping others seems to lift the heaviness in my heart away.

4) What makes you feel inferior?
Not being able to step outside of my head and live for the present. Whenever I can’t seem to find the energy to get things done. When I can’t seem to be able to navigate in the world by myself

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
I think about how my family will react first. Like when I thought about working on a cruise ship. At first I thought about how fun and new it would be. All the places I could visit and explore. Then after my excitement dies down a little, I would think about how my family would feel about me being away for so long. I’ve found that my family’s opinion affects my decisions a lot.

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
I’m not a big fan of projects and usually avoid them. In group projects, I always stuck to the shadows and followed what my friends thought was the best image for the project. I would do my part as fast as I could and then would help others with their parts if they needed it. I prefer letting other people have control over the outcome.

7) Describe a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
I’m not really good at remembering details… I know I’ve had fun before, but don’t really know how to describe it.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you?
I usually read as much about it as I can. I love instruction manuals and follow them step by step. If I come across roadblocks I’ll watch videos about it or ask a teacher/expert. I only like learning about new things if I am genuinely interested in it. If it’s something I don’t find interesting, it feels very torturous and I don’t put much effort into it.

9) How organized do you think of yourself as?
I’m a mix of messy and organized?? I’m usually fine with clutter, but hate it when I’m working. My desk and work area at work is very neat, but I couldn’t care less about messes when I’m just relaxing at home. I like making lists and checking things off as I finish them.

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
I try to understand the principles behind it and see if it makes sense.

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
I’m more comfortable following what other people think and don’t voice my opinion if it differs from others.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
I think a lot before speaking. If I feel rushed, I end up pausing a lot mid-sentence, trying to find the right words. I feel nervous in large groups and end up just sitting quietly in the background, so I prefer one-on-one.

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
I like knowing what I’m getting into before committing to something. Actions definitely speak louder than words, but words can be nice as well.

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
I usually make up some excuse.

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
I get easily annoyed and withdraw into myself. I tend to be very critical and impulsive when stressed. I can become very nitpicky as well and clean obsessively. I also snack more than I should when I’ve been stressed out for a long time.

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
I dislike people who think they are above others and don’t consider other people's emotions. Rude and inconsiderate people and people who are negative all the time.

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
I love talking about books, music, and about the places I want to visit. I also love history.

18) What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life?
Mmmm, I don’t really care about fashion. I usually just throw on the first thing I see and call it good.

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
They see me as quiet and very sweet. I’m the mom friend and they see me as someone they can rely on. I can be more judgemental about people than I let on. They would never say that I’m mean or fake.

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
Relaxing on the couch watching tv or reading, watching youtube videos, or writing. I also like going hiking and going on long drives late at night.