• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help Type Me (Enneagram)

ix_galaxy

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
4w5
Hello everyone so I was wondering what my enneagram could be. Whenever I take tests I either get 5w6 or 1w9. I'm an INTJ in MBTI.
Points about me:
- highly academic, enjoys learning and collecting information. I collect information that could be useful for me in a situation and analyze/plan what I would do it with according to the given purpose.
- driven and hardworking, structured and routined, I enjoy order in my life, not good with sudden changes and plans if not given any advanced noticed
-introverted, easily gets drained with too many people, doesn't trust right away, I can be skeptical of most people, it takes a while to open me up
- once i do find a person i can trust/open up to I am loyal to that person and if that person breaks my trust I have no problem breaking apart from them
- easily can forget about others/isolate myself at times
- likes art, drawing, cartoons and video games (i don't think this is important but thought i would include it)
- highly independent, does not like following the crowds/trends, enjoys autonomy and having personal space/freedom

ix_galaxy

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
4w5
I would be okay with adding more information if you guys need any

PurpleDawn

It's hard to tell since you probably have both 1 and 5 in your tritype like me. I'm leading 5 dominant though since the 4th and 5th points sound 5ish. The last point sounds kinda 5w4 or 4w5 rather than 5w6 actually. That's just my take on it though. This article might be of use to you: Misidentifying 1 and 5 — The Enneagram Institute