• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

This questionaire will scare you.

Clegane

MBTI Type
ISTP
Is the title catchy enough? I hope so.

I already answered a few questionnaires, but I was seriously depressed. Now I'm feeling better, so I'm curious about how you will type me.

Personal concepts
1. What is beauty? What is love?
Beauty is something that is nice to see or to hear. It's subjective.
Love is trust.
2. What are your most important values?
Be polite and gentle. I got not other values, I don't see the point.
3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
Spiritual stuff doesn't exist and religion is ridiculous.
4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
War is necessary sometimes, but most of the time it's just caused by idiots who pursue their own interests. I don't care about power. I'll let the plebs fight while I'm just sitting on the couch relaxing with my tablet.

Interests
5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
Politics, soccer, tv series and philosofical stuff (meaning of life etc). These are also pretty much my interests. Why? Because they are.
6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
No, I don't care about medicine. I'm not focused on my body and I live in my mind. But I try not to get ill. I'm even too lazy to go to the gym.
7. What do you think of daily chores?
I hate them. My house is a mess. There's garbage everywhere. I can see the larvaes in the rotten tomatoes. Jk.
8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
I don't read a lot. I'm too lazy. If I had to pick a book I liked I would pick "To Have or to Be?" written by Erich Fromm. It was an interesting book criticizing materialism. I actually didn't even finish it. I don't even know why.
Films? I'd choose "Trainspotting", "The Big Lebowski" and "Requiem for a Dream".
TP was a nice mix of something both funny and sad. TBL is nice because it just talks about a lazy dude. RFaD was cool because I hate people and I like it when films finish in a bad way. Jk. No, actually it's true. I love films that make you think and feel uncomfortable.
9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
Oh god, I didn't cry even as a child. Even feeling deeply depressed, when my only thought was suicide, I never cried. What has made me smile? Trump trolling the world. I hope America's next president will be a professional comedian, like, you know... uhmm... Eddie Murphy. I would laugh even more.
10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
Inside my head. Away from other people.

Evaluation & Behaviour
11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
I'm very cold and suck at social situations. I'm very lazy, as I already mentioned, and I always doubt myself. This is what I dislike about me. People seriously stress me.
12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
I'm smart, laidback, very independent and gentle. This is what I like about myself.
13. In what areas of your life would you like help?
None.
14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
Life is meaningless. I sometimes can't accept it and I get depressed.

People & Interactions
15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
Calm and gentle people. These two things are fundamental.
16. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
I feel it's something important. The partner must be calm and gentle.
17. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
I'd try to make him happy and strong. I'd do everything to prevent him from becoming lazy like me, lol. Tbh, currently I think I don't want children. They are a huge lost of independence and money. I may change idea though.
18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
I don't really care tbh. If he doesn't offend me, it's ok. I often just let other people talk, while I'm just thinking about my own thing.
19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
Society, agh. I got thousands of ideas to improve it, but I'm too lazy to do it :p
People as a whole? I don't really care. I can tell you that I think patriotism is ridiculous. A prevalent social problem? Education and ignorance. People are stupid and we need a better education.
20. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
I don't choose friends, since I don't really care. The friends that I have chose me. How I behave? I'm just the cold weirdo who sometimes says shocking jokes and makes them laugh.
21. How do you behave around strangers?
I'm very diffident and sceptic. I try to "monitor" them. I tend to view them as potential danger.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
War is necessary sometimes, but most of the time it's just caused by idiots who pursue their own interests.

Drawing trends about an external phenomenon, speaking of it in the abstract, war rather than a war. Ne.

11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
I'm very cold and suck at social situations. I'm very lazy, as I already mentioned, and I always doubt myself. This is what I dislike about me. People seriously stress me.
12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
I'm smart, laidback, very independent and gentle. This is what I like about myself.

Laidback and doubting (P), cold/unemotional (T) yet gentle/polite (Fe), stressed by people (I).

Overall introverted energy - speaks mostly from self-knowledge.

INTP