• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Is my MBTI type correct?

The Terminator

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
What I know is that I get INTJ results from different sites, but sometimes get a INTP or ENTJ result. Anyone willing to help me to solve this problem? I thank you in advance.

1-what makes you angry?
Someone who tries to manipulate me or betray me, I seriously do not tolerate betrayal. I walk away and close everything inside my mind. I just... shut off.

2-what do you like/dislike most about people?
Nobody is the same, so I don't know if I can answer this question correctly.

3-do you like animals? why?
No, because I eat animals to be come strong and smart.

4-what do you like most about the favorite people in your life?
Humor, intellectual conversations, no boredom, sarcasm and bossy.

5-what do you like/dislike most about yourself?
Not being able to communicate with a group of people.

6-do you care about being fashionable? why/why not?
No, I rather keep it simple like a pair of blue pants, black jacket and a black T-shirt.

7-do you prefer to fit in or stand out?
I prefer to stand out, because I don't want to be around with a group of people unless somebody drags me into it.

8-what activities do you enjoy?
Reading books, playing video games and watch some old movies.

9-what makes you feel secure?
When I am alone or someone who I could really trust.

10-do you like being in a relationship? why/why not?
Depends. If my partner got the time to have a long, meaningful conversation and take my sarcastic humor not seriously. I also prefer long-term relationship.

11-what do you love and why? Could be people, things, places, etc...
Pizza and video games.

12-what do you spend the most time thinking about?
About my future plans. I must improve the gaming company.

13-How much have you changed over the years? Who were you as a child?
Not much. When I was a child, I was always fund knowing how to code a site or a video game. I was also a pussy slayer and a major prankster just to rustle some jimmies.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Perhaps a longer questionnaire would help me to see your functions a little better, but based on all of this, you're either an INTP trolling or an INTJ who just picked up a comedy book. ;p

PurpleDawn

1 & 10 sound very INTJ-ish. Other than that there isn't much info given to type you with.

Vega Vex

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Definitely INTJ. Can relate to most points. Future-orientation combined with the need to improve is the big pointer here. (NJs are future oriented, NPs use the present and past to piece together the future.)

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Everyone's MBTI type is exactly correct, the question is wether they are aware of it.

There's not quite enough to go on.

Introverted for sure.
Good marks for Judging.
Intuitive meh probably not tbh.
Probably a thinker, but up for grabs.

I'd say ISxJ

Disclaimer, this is purely based on your one post, which really isn't enough to go on, so whatever.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^
giphy.gif

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Seems quite at ease expressing personal preferences, so Te/Fi type. Could be ESTJ even.