• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

3 questionnaires & conflicting cognitive functions. help please!!

tetrazesque

Hi I'm pretty new here. I have conflicting use of multiple cognitive functions until it makes me feel that I don't belong to any.

I'm 17, used to have depression but recovering pretty well.

Si Se on cognitive test seems to be low

Excellent use of Fi and almost excellent use of Ne and Ni

Ti is also very high

My results for the test very recently

Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
extraverted Sensing (Se) ********************** (22.9)
limited use
introverted Sensing (Si) *********************** (23.6)
limited use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) *********************************** (35.1)
good use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ********************************* (33.9)
good use
extraverted Thinking (Te) *************************** (27.8)
average use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ********************************** (34.8)
good use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ********************** (22.7)
limited use
introverted Feeling (Fi) *************************************** (39.2)
excellent use

I'm dead on my tracks now, feel like giving up with finding my type!

2nd questionnaire

Newest questionnaire, the best one I think

Last edited:

enzoright

Hello tetrazesque

I type you as INTP but don't think thats right.
It's my first time to type someone :c

Kind regards

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
xSTP e3. not sure about wing. sx/so or so/sx.

stick around the forum to get something more than just wispy impressions.

tetrazesque

Thanks for the reply guys, since it's quite difficult to type me, I'll be answering another questionnaire!

First,

I see you more as a Te-Fi user than Ti-Fe. Underdeveloped Se (tert or fourth position?). Also e3 somewhere in your tritype probably.

Te-Fi? Interesting! Since those two def can't be in a dom/aux then it should be aux/tert? INTJ?

Se.. underdeveloped. So far just see ENTJ with tert Se that is relevant with Te and Fi. Am I in a grip/loop??

Second,

xSTP e3. not sure about wing. sx/so or so/sx.

stick around the forum to get something more than just wispy impressions.

Only once I've gotten as an ESTP in my life. I relate to ISTP a lot aswell but have a lot of doubts afterwards. I'm confident with e3 tritype. But eh, tritypes and detailed enneagram stuff isn't really something I know much, I focus a lot on MBTI only.

Oh and,
Hello tetrazesque

I type you as INTP but don't think thats right.
It's my first time to type someone :c

Kind regards

Still, thanks for the effort. I do have considered myself as an INTP for a very long time. Still quite confused that's why I'm here.

1. What is beauty? What is love?

True beauty to me is something that is not easily seen. It depends, is it the aesthetics or the feeling? Something can give you the feeling of beautiful, like feeling beautiful. A superficially beautiful person isn't true beauty, beauty is something fascinating -- inside.

Love is something so harsh but rewarding. It breaks you and it builds you at the same time. When one doesn't spend time thinking about love, they'd never understand. Love isn't all about smothering affection, it hurts you sometimes but at the same time it definitely builds you.

2. What are your most important values?

Just to stay true to the rules of my religion. I don't make the values, I follow what I believe in and I seem to effectively apply it many situations.

3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?

I do. I hold dear to it because there are just really bad times I was in and getting close to God helped me a lot. It changed me, for the better.

4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?

Sometimes war needs to happen. But sadly it really shouldn't. Talk and talk, agreements by agreements but one day someone's gonna disobey the rules and be a total disruption. Time to fight or die.

5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?

My past lately. I loved talking back to my old friends and had some fresh memories. I like to talk about things that amuses me but sadly no a lot shares the same liking.

I like tech stuff and lately have been super interested in viruses and how does it changes/destroy the computer.

At the same time I could say I love seeing reactions/responses.
I would binge watch reaction vids and like shocking things/different weird stuff.

6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?

Health/medicine is k. In a way that I would say medicine is crap and we should eat this and that because a lot of products are dangerous with poison and chemicals, etc.

7. What do you think of daily chores?

I hate it but I do it because it helps me a lot later.

8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.

I like mind blowing films that warps reality. Like a guy that gets superpower (but not like superman etc) but maybe in a more subtle way such as from drugs and something.

And also I like stories with futuristic themes. Anything new and modern. Maybe two worlds. But not fantasy much tho.

9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?

Maybe at random times when my favourite human being looks away or walk away. Nothing happened though, just sad that we don't talk anymore.

My favourite human being as well. It's just when they tilt their head and looks gorgeous. I just smile like an idiot.

10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?

Potentially at one with the environment. I have this world that I live in that makes me less care about sense of belonging. I like to just go through things myself and be alone because I'm just used to it. Maybe if I spend a lot of time with people I might be more open and action oriented.

11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?

I am loud, obnoxious and not so great to be around because I put my presentation aside. I'm not so neat and tons of other stuffs.

I hate that I'm disorganized and indecisive, plus can be pretty emotional but blame it on the hormones since I'm a teen lol

12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?

I talk and talk about never ending knowledge I have. I have great general knowledge about stuff and can go on for days. I know some interested facts that some people know.

I like how I can brainstorm and answer things pretty fast in my class. Makes me look cool.

13. In what areas of your life would you like help?

Motivation, organization, socialization (I tend to talk too much and end up awkward).

14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it

Nope. But to make it a similar situation.. if I'm stuck with anything I tend to just rip it off or just try to remove it away in a quite vicious way.

15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?

Positivity, authenticity and selflessness.

I dislike plastic, good actors that use it to be mean and get away with it and assholes.

16. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?

Romance and sex are two different things to me.

Romance is the feeling when you're just completely smitten and you're obsessive of a human being, innocent. Can be cute. Or creepy if it's unrequited.

Sex is lust.

Sex is a confusing thing to answer and mildly uncomfortable. Let me skip.

Qualities I want in a partner:
-knowledge. so i could talk all day
-politeness
-strictness/holds their ground
-humorous
-can read through details and get hints fast
-good charm
-can read through people aswell

17. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?

Main concerns would be their belief and knowledge.

Their internal values, what they choose and what they do.
They can roam free but based on a guideline.

Knowledge is important, they need to learn how to read and master motor skills.

Learn more than a language and they need to learn what is too much.

18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?

Inward would be me totally blocking the idea away.
I would question why it seems to be worthy of him to be claiming it this. I wiuld have many questions.

Outward is like, oh? I don't believe so. Can you give me facts? And I will tell you you're wrong.

19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one

Society is like a huge wedding cake. Looks pretty but is easily ruined if based in a weak core.

They can look good all the time because society tend to mask the real problem, society has the problem of making individuals feel dumbed down if they have issues especially if it doesn't make sense in the society.

It looks like a strong foundation but if the people are inconsiderate and weak, it will break from the core and bring the whole thing to hell. Society will be helpful if the core is strong.

20. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?

I don't choose at first glance. I talk with everyone and evaluate them slowly. If they understand my jokes and weird ideas then we'd get along. I behave like a freaking monkey around them, and is more blunt.

21. How do you behave around strangers
?

I just smile at them and continue doing my thing. If I'm really interested then I will work my way to strike a conversation awkwardly, if we click then we'd have a massive chat session.

tetrazesque

I'm really sorry. I know I'm quite a mess to type with. Sigh. AND THEREFORE ANOTHER QUESTIONNAIRE IS ANSWERED!

0. Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind.

I'm a student that is stressed out mostly with studies and interpersonal relationships. My depression ended a year ago. Realised that actually my childhood dom/aux function isn't in me anymore since I've got a head injury. Pretty much typed to be an ENP kid. I'm female, 17 and right now I'm having slight illness. Mood is okay. Not too tired.​

1. Click on this link:*Flickr: Explore!*Look at the random photo for about 30 seconds. Copy and paste it here, and write about your impression of it.

Freedom, just to go anywhere and look at the beautiful sight. Feels like every question has been answered.​

2. You are with a group of people in a car, heading to a different town to see your favourite band/artist/musician. Suddenly, the car breaks down for an unknown reason in the middle of nowhere. What are your initial thoughts? What are your outward reactions?

Initial thoughts: Dammit! Is this really happening? We can't miss the concert! *A bit of sweat and nervous chatter* Outward reactions: WE ARE LEAVING THIS CAR HERE! YOU! CALL THE CAB! YOU! CALL THE TOW TRUCK! ME? I ALREADY PLANNED EVERYTHING! NOW GO AND DO SO!!​

3. You somehow make it to the concert. The driver wants to go to the afterparty that was announced (and assure you they won't drink so they can drive back later). How do you feel about this party? What do you do?

I'd be low key pissed and tell them that I'd go home by myself using another way. I'd really tired and done.​

4. On the drive back, your friends are talking. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward reaction? What do you outwardly say?

If I have the energy then I'd just say I disagree if they ask me. If they are talking to themselves and not disturbing me I'd keep a straight face. Internally I'd be disagreeing with them and putting points why they are wrong.​

5. What would you do if you actually saw/experienced something that clashes with your previous beliefs, experiences, and habits?

If I could help and give advice, then I would try and do so. If it's something severe and I'd move and try to help asap.​

6. What are some of your most important values? How did you come about determining them? How can they change?

My religion. The core of my existence. I always think about why this and that, and it all makes sense when put it with my religion. And it will never change.​

7. a) What about your personality most distinguishes you from everyone else? b) If you could change one thing about you personality, what would it be? Why?

a) I've always thought that I'm a bit different. That I could see something most people can't see and know what's right or wrong despite my cheerful, silly vibe. I'm pretty loud and expressive than most and love to be the different, excited one in my class.

b) My organisation and social skill. I suck at putting my life in order and I always have this want to just be neat and organised as some people, as it attracts me so much. And social skill by the way is me, being too expressive and in the face with my thoughts most of the time. I wish I could keep my cool infront of the person that I like, and not appear too weird infront of people.​

8. How do you treat hunches or gut feelings? In what situations are they most often triggered?

Hunches and gut feelings comes once in a while if a similar situation happened to me before. I'd be telling myself "Oh no not this again!" And I try to change the outcome as possible because my hunches are mostly negative and something I wouldn't like. So yes, I do have episodes of strong deja vu once in a while and it scares me. They are triggered at school or anywhere else, mostly happens when I look at something and it becomes this picture in my head and I feel like this has ALL happened before.​

9. a) What activities energize you most? b) What activities drain you most? Why?

a) New things that intrigues me or a way to completely change my life. To actually be somewhere else and be different, or actually doing something that I think I'm good at that it would bring me somewhere else! And of course, meeting interesting people and talking to an old friend. If they have same interests as me and know how to keep a conversation going we can chat for hours. It feels like I'm connected to the world and makes me feel like I'm doing progress.

b) Routine things. Like I know what's gonna happen next. And next. And next. I imagine the day to be like any other stagnant day. So dragging. Could imagine myself rot here in my room.​

10. What do you repress about your outward behavior or internal thought process when around others? Why?

I mostly repress my opinions and statements around others that I don't know/strangers. I have so many judgemental ideas that I keep to myself and I'm always itching to speak it out loud. But since I barely know this human being, I tend to be very closed up about it. And at other times when I see that someone shares the same interests with me, I still try to keep to myslef unless one of us strikes a conversation and started talking. I always starts talking nervously but I get pretty gregarious when I'm immersed with topics.​

enzoright

Depression ----》 shadow functions?
Depressed ENTj gets to INTj like socionics
That happened to me anyway my dominant functions got changed

tetrazesque

Depression ----》 shadow functions?
Depressed ENTj gets to INTj like socionics
That happened to me anyway my dominant functions got changed

I lack knowledge with shadow functions. All I know is that the functions are mirrored and continues to be 5th, 6th and so on.

How does it behave in such stack and when does it arise is something I never have read on the net. Shadow functions seems hard to research. But it's a very interesting concept. I suspect I'm in a loop or as you say, something to do with shadow functions.

I hope more will respond to this thread, I'm becoming hopeless with MBTI.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Good on you for answering all the questionnaires! Is it okay if I just use your first set of questionnaires, [MENTION=31413]tetrazesque[/MENTION]?
I've read your answers on the other ones and will consider them in my verdict.

tetrazesque

Good on you for answering all the questionnaires! Is it okay if I just use your first set of questionnaires, [MENTION=31413]tetrazesque[/MENTION]?
I've read your answers on the other ones and will consider them in my verdict.

Yes please do! Sorry for the late response as our time zones are different! I think the third questionnaire is compacted with answer to help with the verdict based on the first. I'll be looking forward to your reply!

tetrazesque

I'd suggest maybe study ESTP and ISTP. There's also a cognitive functions test on CelebrityTypes that can help you with this.

I've considered ISTP once, and even ESTP. It's very interesting because I almost so often get Ne for dom/aux on online tests. I know that tests are useless sometimes since it doesn't consider much of other issues.

I've read through ISTP before and have a few things related. Like Ti+Se seems to appeal to me sometimes but I seriously think that I use Ne and also Si (not as aux/dom)(??)

Fe for the tert/inf is actually quite a good thing to consider. But I think considering alone will leave me with so many other types in my mind.

I have no idea, at this point I need to have someone who can type me. I've read through so many profiles and always somehow could be any of those. Scatterbrained with the choices, I'm suppose.

Oh and what about this test?

John's Personality Test

Is it really accurate as everyone seem to say? I've gotten ENTP/INTP/ESTP and there are other percentages of ISTP which I once decided was my type.

But at the end, it maybe doesn't matter which site anymore. I need to be typed by someone and I can't rely on systems. Leaves me more gap to think and put myself in other types' shoe. I need the definite, final answer so there's no space for me to doubt myself.

Thank you very much for the response :D

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I've considered ISTP once, and even ESTP. It's very interesting because I almost so often get Ne for dom/aux on online tests. I know that tests are useless sometimes since it doesn't consider much of other issues.

I've read through ISTP before and have a few things related. Like Ti+Se seems to appeal to me sometimes but I seriously think that I use Ne and also Si (not as aux/dom)(??)

Fe for the tert/inf is actually quite a good thing to consider. But I think considering alone will leave me with so many other types in my mind.

I have no idea, at this point I need to have someone who can type me. I've read through so many profiles and always somehow could be any of those. Scatterbrained with the choices, I'm suppose.

Oh and what about this test?

John's Personality Test

Is it really accurate as everyone seem to say? I've gotten ENTP/INTP/ESTP and there are other percentages of ISTP which I once decided was my type.

But at the end, it maybe doesn't matter which site anymore. I need to be typed by someone and I can't rely on systems. Leaves me more gap to think and put myself in other types' shoe. I need the definite, final answer so there's no space for me to doubt myself.

Thank you very much for the response :D

Sorry I wasn't much help. :(

Perhaps you are ESTP. It's all about how you feel and I think, what functions you seem more drawn to.

tetrazesque

Sorry I wasn't much help. :(

Perhaps you are ESTP. It's all about how you feel and I think, what functions you seem more drawn to.

Still, thank you for the response. I need all the replies that I could have. It will at least help me to know what type is possible/not.
I heavily think it's functions that we're all drawn to when it comes to MBTI.

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Still, thank you for the response. I need all the replies that I could have. It will at least help me to know what type is possible/not.
I heavily think it's functions that we're all drawn to when it comes to MBTI.

Totally. And just because you don't think you have a function, it doesn't mean someone else doesn't see it. I've been toying with the fact that I could be ENFJ -- and it's hard to really believe, but apparently I am, after testing as INFJ/Ixxx variously over the past little while. Sometimes other see in us what we don't, and they might point out the functions we use, that we don't realize we do.

Which is basically me just stating what you're looking to find, lol, sorry.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hi I'm pretty new here. I have conflicting use of multiple cognitive functions until it makes me feel that I don't belong to any.

I'm 17, used to have depression but recovering pretty well.

Si Se on cognitive test seems to be low

Excellent use of Fi and almost excellent use of Ne and Ni

Ti is also very high

My results for the test very recently

Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
extraverted Sensing (Se) ********************** (22.9)
limited use
introverted Sensing (Si) *********************** (23.6)
limited use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) *********************************** (35.1)
good use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ********************************* (33.9)
good use
extraverted Thinking (Te) *************************** (27.8)
average use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ********************************** (34.8)
good use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ********************** (22.7)
limited use
introverted Feeling (Fi) *************************************** (39.2)
excellent use

According to that test result, you're an INFP. Or maybe even an ENFP. Of course, I'll get to your questionnaire now and see for myself.

1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?

I've been reading cognitive functions and trying to relate to each of them. Unfortunately, a lot of of them just appear to be relatable and I have problems determining of I'm an Ne or Ti-dominant. Still, I do relate to Fi since I have my own boundaries and things I set dearly in my heart -- probably it has something to do with my belief. But yeah, I tried going back to my childhood and etc, not much that could help me.

One thing I'm sure of is that I'm EASILY excitable and talkative. Those are two of the traits that still stand by me from childhood. Others, idk? I don't know how to arrange the function stack anymore, everything just seems to overlap. On cognitive functions test I always get borderline Ti and Fi with quite high Ne.

You might be an ENFP judging by this last sentence alone. Maybe.

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?

I yearn for recognition. I like to be impressive, to make a difference. To be the one to give a great idea. To be given credit. To make a changing statement. I want people to see me inside, not what I seem to look like.

Idk that answer seem to be ambivalent. But yes, I think that people don't really get me. They see me on the outside. I have few friends that I get along with though.

And also success, and change. To really make/experience something new.
Like well, one of it is studying in XYZ land and be a successful human being with good salary and a home by a lake with great family.

The first one seems to stem from an enneagram type 3 personality (Please click here for more information.) Your wanting to make a changing statement, wanting to see people on your inside rather than your appearance, wanting change, all sound like Fi to me. Perhaps in its tertiary position? Read below here:

Tertiary Introverted Feeling:

As a tertiary function, Fi manifests as strong, unwavering set of morals and values which the user draws upon to dictate many of their major decisions.

The tertiary Fi monologue: “I must adhere to my values and morals at all costs – even if doing so is unpleasant.”

Does that sound like you?

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.

My finest..? It has been a long time since. It's when I got good grades and felt really happy. I hated studying but I did and got great grades. From getting good grades I imagine myself to be successful, and I was certain my future is going to be great. A great future was imagined and therefore I was happy.

Most of it it's just me getting something or a result from my exam. Nothing much of what I'm doing can be defined as feeling like I was at my finest.

Why do you hate studying? What about it makes you feel bad? Maybe I could then decipher your inferior function.

4) What makes you feel inferior?

I guess criticism. When someone goes to my face and says something bad about me bluntly. I overthink and compile everything that I feel negative about me that didn't bother me much before and made a big ball of hell that creates a hole in my heart and with that I'm left with extreme insecurity.

Would you say that you take pride in being competent and feel lower than dirty when the evidence (or other people) say otherwise?

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)

Sometimes I decide things on a whim. I usually need someone to convince me to choose something else or choose carefully for the long term. It's pretty hard to convince me sometimes about something I've decided on. Unless if there are solid reasons.

Other than that if something has to do with my belief I take it seriously and think for some time. So yeah, God shapes the way I pick things in my life.

You sound like a Perceiver in that case. You just go with the wind, yes?

The last sentence definitely screams Fi, so I'll keep this in mind.

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?

Outcome is important. I always imagine things to be bombastic and amazing. To pull off a great presentation or etc, to create a mark.

But that seems to be in my head most of the time. I'm not much of a leader. I always imagine the craziest of the outcomes but never come around to make it a reality unless if someone's gonna push me.

I have some suspicion that you may have Te in your inferior function. Something tells me that you take it to heart when others attack you when you cannot reach certain standards set by yourself or by others, is that true?

7) Describe a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?

Ha. Fun. This is a lot of headache to answer. Uhm. Well. I guess it when I spent time with a person that I really liked. To be close and to do things with them and talk all day and be silly. To just be the silly happy person for the day with them. And play around with their heads lol. I wish I could go back though, it was one of my happiest days.

:notype:, any type can say this, so I'll skip this for now.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you?

I like looking at how it works and read through a book. When I read through it I try to understand how it works and why it makes sense. When it gets weird it's usually just me forgetting A LOT of stuff before that I've learnt.

What kinds of books do you enjoy reading? Practical how-to handbooks, or books on theory? It's a silly stereotype but sensors are more interested in literal and practical types of books while intuitives are more into fiction and theory, and although they each can read the other kind of books, they will get bored of it after a while. A sensor reading a theory book will doze off, for example, even if they do learn something from it.

9) How organized do you think of yourself as?

lol I'm a mess. Emotionally? All messy and inflicted in so many ways. Surroundings? Meh. I'm k with it even though my parents complain how things are. I'm completely okay with all the things in my room even though it's actually completely crazy and nonsense such as big things being placed in the middle of the room but I just walk past it ALL THE TIME I don't get why some people are so disturbed with that, well I mean it's inconvenient but it's none of my concern.

I'm guessing you don't care for physical chaos. Might be a perceiver, in that case. Not because perceivers are messy, but they aren't so inclined to keep their external environment so tidy, although judgers can be messy too but that's usually because they're lazy and haven't gotten around it.. and of course, they will feel at least semi disturbed by it, haha.

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?

I get pretty skeptical and try to understand where this idea is coming from -- like I suppose I'm more into understand the principles. And I try to find the error and if there's any I block it away.

Sounds like Ti.

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?

The thing is that.. I pretty bad with groups. I literally don't care about group harmony UNTIL it bothers me. Them getting along or not? Not really my problem until it intrigues me really badly and causes me to get involved.
I suppose it has something to do of just being myself and follow what I believe. I'm not the kind to shove my identity to people either. I just ... don't care about groups and harmony and stuff. But if I do know that they are crucial to my goal or something similar, I will try my best to be supportive and be available. I give emotional support and make sure they are moving towards the goal.

Fi and I see some Te in there as well, especially at that last part about moving towards a goal.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?

Speak before thinking. Sometimes I regret it. Or maybe most of the time I'll throw in some hesitant words like uhm ahh I think aaaaaa maybe idk. One-on-one communication seems more effective to me but it takes time if it involves a group. I will start with a group discussion and it something goes south then I'll talk one-on-one.

Do you gain energy by being a part of the external world (ie. Socializing extensively.), or do you gain energy through living inside your own world. (ie. Soltitude.)?

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?

Both. There are times I'm just into it right away and there are times I overthink stuff and ended up not doing anything. But I believe actions speak more than words. Words to me seem okay but if it doesn't take place it feels as if it's just put in the book. Words could bring you somewhere though, and construct an action but if it doesn't happen it's almost so worthless. Words are starting points, definitely not ending points.

Now I'm doubting the xNFP typing, lol. You sound like a Te-dominant all of a sudden. And what with all the daydreams of the future, this could maybe lead to me thinking you of an ENTJ, believe it or not.

But! I shall move forward.

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?

Record that show and probably go along with them. Social interaction is fun. But well, if I'm really tired and the show seems to be ever so interesting then I'll cancel. Then I would wonder all night thinking about what sort of fun I'm missing out on.

Extravert.

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?

I flip tables. I lock myself in a room so nobody would listen to my loud banter with an invisible human being. I throw things and feel angry, usually ending up with tears.

That is IF I'm REALLY stressed out.

If I'm mildly stressed out, I will start writing things and try to correlate things with each other and why I'm feeling this way. Like why I have ended up here? And then I come up with a conclusion and take a breather.

I take my previous comment back about the inferior Te function. You may have, in fact, Fi in your inferior stacking if this is how you behave during stressful periods.

You might want to take a look at this and read this on your own time and leisure.

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?

Their smugness and the subtle acts of classiness. It's like I can see through their fake-ness like they are made of acrylic and acting to be beautiful glass. I hate people who can just act nice and get out of their way every time and make themselves look somehow so good. And people whom I know to just have bad intentions. I can just see it.

Fi and Ni.

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?

I love to talk about things that other people seem to not know. For example I like detailed tech stuff, but I realise that sometimes I don't have enough information and it looks like I'm a geek with much newbie-ness. I talk so much about things I love but ended up not getting ALL the information I should know.

Sounds like an issue many intuitive types face. They talk and talk but the details aren't really there since they use figurative speech rather than literal speech, and then sometimes you want to convey information but don't have the important details due to loss of memory or whatever.

18) What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life?

Anything that can be considered a task. Cleaning up, doing paperworks. Yawn.

Interesting. I'll keep this in mind.

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality?

I always ask their first impression of me and they thought that I was shy and reserved. But when we got closer they perceive me as talkative and tend to be emotional at times and also sometimes I can be blunt. To me, I'm never a reserved person except at first but at other times I'm outright loud and laugh quite loudly, woops.

:notype:

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
I wanna go somewhere alone. Just go to new places. Nobody else to distract me from my own perception. To write a program, maybe? Just to accomplish or feel something new. Maybe to write something mind blowing and tell it to friends, idk.

You have a lot of dreams, it seems. I'm really proud of you for having such bold energy like this at such a young age. Keep working hard and success will be in your reach!

Final verdict: ENTJ. Your Fi might be sky high because of stress at school, could that be it?

Take your time to read up on the MBTI as well as cognitive functions, but don't let it come first before your school work. That should always come first, you hear me young lady? /mama hen

:bye:

[MENTION=31413]tetrazesque[/MENTION]

tetrazesque

I've sent a reply through the private message about how I will read through the link and answer all the questions.

My utmost, deepest gratitude goes to you, [MENTION=26674]theforsaken[/MENTION] for such amazing MBTI typing prowess.

You'll hear from me when I finish reading the links and have the time to answer all of the questions. And don't worry I'll go and do all my schoolwork first!

**(I'm a forum noob, sorry if the mention link doesn't work :') )

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=31413]tetrazesque[/MENTION] Take your time with everything. We'll still be here. And please remember that at the end of the day, only YOU know who you yourself are, and it is through self reflection that you will come to know your true type. I can only provide you the information needed to make that absolute final call, know what I'm saying?

Again, welcome to the forum and hope you have a great time here! :hi: