• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

type me (or am I ENTJ 1w9?)

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
Took this from the thread I was linked in another thread.

I don't remember who made it but thanks

FYI I have always identified as ENTJ. The INTJ tag on me right now is just a fluke.

1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?

I'm an emo

I don't work hard

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?

This is hard to answer because there's things I yearn for so much that I always am striving for them and somewhat satisfied with my progress (knowledge and artistic excellence) but there are also things I yearn for actively and unsatisfied (marriage and community)

I yearn for marriage and community because I they seem to give life meaning outside of yourself. This is appealing I guess because my mind is always changing and doubting itself and I know I will never satisfy myself so it would be nice to get the feeling of satisfying something hehe.

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.

When I was paying rent by selling stolen beer at shows we held in the space the rent way being paid for. Something about that felt really good. Relating to community it felt like I was supplying something for others and not only sustaining myself, but it was fun.

4) What makes you feel inferior?

Big penises

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions?

Not disappointing my mother or at least not contributing to her suicide.

Same but for my friends who rely on me

Pissing people off who I think are full of shit

How good the food is

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?

My emphasis is almost always on doing something unique that showcases my particular abilities that I feel are underrepresented.

Also I like to neglect doing things that feel redundant even if this means a choppiness in the final product.

I do like to have control but I am okay with only having control over mmy particular contribution. But that control needs to be absolute or I will barely identify with it.

7) Describe a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?

Fun...

I'm trying to think of sober things only.

And also not video games.

I guess the times I have the most fun are improv musical times.

My memory is like I'm letting go but I'm somehow doing better than if I'm trying to achieve something specific.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you?

I don't rly get this question right away so I might misinterpret it.

What feels natural is watching how a thing has blocks and when it's parts are creating a good energy.

I mean this metaphor is how I sense most things be it dishwashing or budgeting or human relationships or wtv

9) How organized do you think of yourself as?

Terribly unorganized.

Nothing is organized inside or out.

10) How do you judge new ideas

You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?

i dont know. This looks like a Te or Ti question to me...

I like principles but I can be convinced by information to look for new principles.

I spend more time thinking about principles and getting the information is joyless work

But information, as a matter of principle, wins out.

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?

Mostly by being myself but u also tend to shelter people.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?

I think before speaking but I keep speaking after my thoughts have run out.

I like all discussions.... the best are probably small groups or with a perfect partner

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?

Does action speaks more than words? I would say yes absolutely. But that is because I am a person who thinks more than they act.

These two questions for me seem loosely connected ummmm. ..

I would say I jump right away unless I'm being a pussy.

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?

Probably stay in, unless it's something more than routine going on "out".

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?

Talk a lot or get super quiet.

The talking always feels like nonsense that is avoiding the issue.

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?

It's hard to put it into words I just hate some people

I don't like people who repeat themselves.

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?

It's not really the subject matter but the style that matters

18) What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life?

This is a fun question! The day of the week or the date etc.

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?

Woah.

They think I'm awkward and special and that I get myself into trouble or scare people sometimes.

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?

This is every day for me.

But I would say eating