• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Choose any one outfit for your girl for a casual outing!!

*RisaRay*

Options :
A) white top blue jeans
B) black top blue jeans
C) red top blue jeans
D) gray top blue jeans

..... ( further add which kind of top and jeans...)

...keep it simple.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
B

I did keep it simple, don't worry.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Actually sorry *RisaRay*

A

emily-rudd-lu.jpg

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i don't get all that worked up about clothes... an outfit like this would be relatively versatile...

785ba3f0869d592ab63af973a0b0d305.jpg

Since I'm a chick, I'll pick myself. Black top and jeans sounds like a good day.

Something either like a worn in band tee and ripped jeans like this, but the jeans would be blue of course.

89czxm-l-610x610-t+shirt-ripped+jeans-ripped+shorts-black-blackjeans-band-band+t+shirt-band+merch-sarah+snyder-black+ripped+jeans-cute-hipster.jpg

Or with this shirt.

e820c0cdad6632b0661515021a0dd14d.jpg

And we've got a casual outing. Swanky.

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Correct answer: whatever makes her feel beautiful and like herself. *nodnod*

Galaxy Gazer

Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
B.
Either a band tee and ripped jeans or a tunic and skinny jeans. So sort of like what [MENTION=27809]Stargaze[/MENTION] said