• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's the first thing you would do if you won $50,000 ?

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Pay back and spoil certain people.

Jaguar

Donate it to Planned Parenthood in Mike Pence's name.

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
50K?! The only "responsible" thing I would do with it would be go back to college and set aside some of it for bills. But...of course a mindless shopping spree would take utmost precedence.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Honestly I would invest it and act like I hadn't won anything in the first place. But for the purposes of this fun mental exercise, I would probably travel buy some guns finish building my race car

- - - Updated - - -

Or buy used Porsche Cayman GTS

cosmic royal

Phoenix Flame
MBTI Type
xNTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Invest in some mutual funds.

Abendrot

one way trip
MBTI Type
IntJ
Enneagram
85X
Instinctual Variant
sx
Donate it to a respectable cause. What value does money have to me if I did not earn it myself? No more than a trophy that I did not win.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Pay off my remaining debt. Replace my old car with something only a few years old. Save some for kid's college. Invest the rest.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Tell people I know, then make a plan to make sure I don't give all my money to the people I just told. xD

I would probably put most into savings for when the time comes for me to buy a house. With some of it I'd buy clothes, and use it to pay for lessons in something-or-other. It would certainly make things more comfortable for me.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Probably deposit it into one of the investment accounts. But in the spirit of the thread, I might look into that Cool Sculpting thing for a couple areas that don't decrease no matter how I eat/work out. Middle age, you motherfucker.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Invest and pull out to pay part of next house to remodel when ready.

Korvinagor

Cyber Strider
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Well, I'm aiming for some form of financial independence, so I'd probably use the money to gain some experience in the stock market. However, I wouldn't be averse to spoiling myself a little with a better laptop first. Temperance only goes so far - guilty as charged.

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
The thing that would change my life the most, both financially and mentally is to be able to absolve my student debt. Sadly, 50,000 just isn't enough to do that for me. Second best thing though, would be to invest in the hobbies that bring me the most joy, and that'd be investing in some good camera lenses and a high quality keyboard. A baby grand is preferred but I'm a single guy and until I have a home to put one in, that's just impractical.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Buy everything I can do for a nice studio and DJ mixers. Nice synth. Nice guitar. Nice microphone. Nice audio. Nice audio interface. Nice computer. Nice sound files. Nice keyboard. Nice drum machine. Nice drum pad. Nice midi keyboard. Nice headphones. Nice DAW. It would be pretty nice.

Did I mention it was nice? Nice.

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
1) Pay off my college loans
2) Use the remainder to help Mom start a catering business :)

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Set aside 5,000 for me and invest the rest

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Probably have to pay the tax

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
excited.gif

256fb03935e8813f4b8b0b0332965026.jpg