• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's the first thing you would do if you won $50,000 ?

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Become debt free and go back to college. I'd probably actually try to downsize to a cheaper, shittier apartment so I wouldn't have to work as much while going to school. Short-term sacrifice for long-term satisfaction and sense of purpose.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
If I won 50000 dollars I would use it to bolster my account and try and keep it increasing faster than inflation rates or I could even buymyself a nice car it impress women or I could even use it to smoke it a la Gordon gecko or I could create a money swimming paddling pool or I could treat myself to a vacation.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
If I won 50000 dollars I would use it to bolster my account and try and keep it increasing faster than inflation rates or I could even buymyself a nice car it impress women or I could even use it to smoke it a la Gordon gecko or I could create a money swimming paddling pool or I could treat myself to a vacation.

Whoa... don't spend it all in one place.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'd use it as a cushion as I tried to transition to freelance contracting.

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
cash the check...

i bet you were hoping for a different sort of reply... i guess i would think about it for a couple weeks... that is bit less than 20,000 more than the most money i've had at the same time...

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'd say $40,000 would go towards Responsible Things[SUP]TM[/SUP]. The last $10k I'd blow on travel and bullshit.

Permabanned
I'd say $40,000 would go towards Responsible Things[SUP]TM[/SUP]. The last $10k I'd blow on travel and bullshit.

Suppose there is an app, that can track you and give you all the bullshit to blow cash in. Anywhere you go. All the Time. You can't do anything to stop it.
Would you be Very Interested? Mildly interested? Or Not Interested?

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Suppose there is an app, that can track you and give you all the bullshit to blow cash in. Anywhere you go. All the Time. You can't do anything to stop it.
Would you be Very Interested? Mildly interested? Or Not Interested?

This might be the last time we see him alive. :(

indra

is
MBTI Type
jedi
Enneagram
send every pet at my local pound to a day spa and hire a hitman to blow my head off when I'm really not expecting it

If there's anything left over shoot it from a cannon on twitch into the pacific, for my homies

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Use 20k to help out with college, and put the remaining 30k in a savings account and then use it as the down payment for my house upon graduation. *nodnod*

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Whoa... don't spend it all in one place.

Typical ENTP I cant decide on one idea what to do with the money and it would go everywhere like a puddle and not enough in one place to form a nice swimming pool.

Fate

Convert it first. Then use it find a better job which gives me even more money (like starting a company).

Ursa

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
8w7
I would put only what I needed towards university and then donate the rest to various transparent charities. I always feel kind of bad when I buy stuff for myself that I don't really need. I bought Skyrim on sale for the PS4 recently, and then I realized that I could have spent that money supporting abused children. There are other people who need it more.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I'd use it to finance another year in the uni and complete my studies. In my case the real cost isn't the tuition fee but living expenses. I wouldn't need to even use all the money. The rest I'd use in starting up a small business.

Cloudpatrol

Senior(ita) Member
1. Buy a few ATM machine's to put at a well-travelled locations and purchase liability insurance (man them myself).

2. Invest diversely for future goals.

3. Throw my Parent's a classy but FUN 50th Anniversary party.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Use it all as a downpayment on a small investment property, rent it out and let it pay itself off. Carry on with life as usual.

I don't have any debt and I save most of my paycheck. Yes, I'm Azn.