• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is my type???

Slay

Enneagram
1. What drives you in life? What do you look for?
Fun, a good time, and Adrenaline rushes
2. What do you hope to accomplish in your life?
No plans, I'll see where life takes me...
That sounded cliche
3. What do you hope to avoid doing or being? What values are important to you?
I hope to avoid being...boring! It's a big feared mine or to be stuck Doing the same thing. My values are pretty basic.
4. What are your biggest fears (not including phobias)? Why?
Lol I answered this in the question above. I don't think I have any other fears. Maybe a fear of mine would be to be paralyzed or helpless
5. How do you want others to see you? How do you see yourself?
I want to be seen as assertive, brave, bold, energetic, and funny. I see myself as someone who can be pretty quiet at times, is impulsive, very energetic, can be self centered, impatient, and tries to be fun and give others an enjoyable time.
6. What makes you feel your best? What makes you feel your worst?
Makes me feel best is when I'm doing something kind of crazy that gives me an adrenaline rush, or is joking with family/friends. Doing basic boring things make me feel crappy or having to stay in with nothing to do
7. Describe how you experience each of: a) anger; b) shame; c) anxiety.
A) if I'm angry I don't hide it, I try to fix whatever is making me mad or tell the person. B) I try to hide it completely and try to quickly fix it as fast as I can that usually doesn't work too well. C) anxiety I try to hide it too. I don't get it very often
8. Describe how you respond to each of: a) stress; b) unexpected change; c) conflict.
A) I don't get stressed easily unless I'm being forced into something. Then I just blow that thing off. B) unexpected change is fine as long as it isn't something horrible c) I usually face it head on, and don't stop until it's dealt with.
9. Describe your orientation to: a) authority; b) power. How do you respond to these?
A) Rarely do I respect authority. Behind their back I usually make fun of them and have a lot of jokes. I'm fine to their face as long as they're not bugging me,
10. What is your overall outlook on life and humanity?
Not sure how to describe this one. I'm generally positive and try to be upbeat, if things have been getting me down then I can be very skeptical

I tested 7w8 or 7,3,8 and ESTP

books

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx
I definitely see how you got ESTP 7w8. You definitely come off as a Se dom.

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ESxP. You seem like a core enneagram 8.