• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ENTP? ENFP? Any other type? Help identify me. Not long.

Mochi

-Love debates; love thinking in things in different ways.
-If someone brings up an idea, I tend to consider but criticise it, because through criticising/ finding holes in something I can understand the idea more/ reinvent it.
-Tend to be pretty aware of social cues etc, change the way I say things to who I am around. Sometimes leaves me unsure of who I am lol, but that question in itself is complex.
-Pretty good at understanding why someone feels x, like resolving other people's problems--it's fun.
-Don't really have a moral guide/ values.
-Don't really care about people's sensitivities when it comes to debate.
-Even if someone tells me x is wrong, I need to think/ do it myself to see, unless it's obvious.
-Tend to be pretty strategic w/ people. I tend to think, if I say something a certain way, or say this maybe I can get them to do y. I tend to lay out predictions about how someone will behave and see if it works.
-Can be cautious: I'm not very daring, unless I will be able to develop a valuable skill.
- Don't get drained being at home for a long time, neither do I get drained from being around people. Definitely value time, however, of being by myself, to reflect and analyse stuff.

Weaknesses:
-Can be sensitive to criticism.
-Can be sensitive at times, but I won't show it.
-Don't like to show that I am incompetent at thinking. Sounds weird I know, but it's there.
-Suspicious of other's motives.
-Self-aware, sometimes too self-aware 0.0, then I go crazy in my head.
-care about social validation

Also I know I said it's not long, it was a bit of a white lie :p. But technically it isn't when you compare it to other posts.... ;)

Mochi

xNTP from this description.
(Shhh, I can actually see a lot of myself in this thread)
Welcome aboard the Ne-Ti ship.

Just a question, how are you good at understanding why someone is feeling like x? When it comes to types, understanding why you reached a certain conclusion is key more than the conclusion per se.

Does the ship include a huge food court? If there is, I'm in 100% don't care about anything else.
I just screwed myself over by saying something I wouldn't be able to answer 😂. If I'm predicting, then it's most likely that I notice a change in body language/ tone etc, and my mind goes wild making connections as to what it could be. I'll pick up clues from their personality, to their connections to others. But I think everyone does this.
When someone is sad, I tend to ask them questions to get more information so I can give them solutions to their issue. I'll try to console them too, if necessary; I'll think what's best for the situation.