• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Me!

Navyyyd

Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind.

I found out my girlfriend is being deported and the odds of her coming back are very slim. On top of that I fucked up my school semester. This is basically the most stressful month of my life.

1. Click on this link: Flickr: Explore! Look at the random photo for about 30 seconds. Copy and paste it here, and write about your impression of it.

Flickr: Page Not Found
I really like this picture. It makes me want to go to Sydney and experience all it has to offer.

2. You are with a group of people in a car, heading to a different town to see your favourite band/artist/musician. Suddenly, the car breaks down for an unknown reason in the middle of nowhere. What are your initial thoughts? What are your outward reactions?

I honestly would not care. I would view it as an experience and a funny memory to share with my friends. I would probably crack jokes and jokingly blame people for the car breaking down to try to lighten the mode. I would also try to come up with ideas to fix and the car and try to be the leader in the situation because of my ego lol.

3. You somehow make it to the concert. The driver wants to go to the afterparty that was announced (and assure you they won't drink so they can drive back later). How do you feel about this party? What do you do?
Lets go! Unless im extremely tired haha

4. On the drive back, your friends are talking. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward reaction? What do you outwardly say?

9 times out of 10 I would not be bothered. I would enjoy the opportunity to debate so long as I know it wouldn’t make anyone to upset.

5. What would you do if you actually saw/experienced something that clashes with your previous beliefs, experiences, and habits?

It depends what it is. If I saw someone physically attack someone who couldnt defend themselves I would intervene. I cant think of another scenario where I would actually care enough to do anything.

6. What are some of your most important values? How did you come about determining them? How can they change?

Being happy, having fun, having a peace of mind.

7. a) What about your personality most distinguishes you from everyone else? b) If you could change one thing about you personality, what would it be? Why?

a.) I like doing “fun” things more than most people. I like going out to bars, kayaking, playing sports etc…. while I feel most people just want to sit at home and do nothing. If literally any of my facebook friends, even those I never talk to, messaged me right now ask me to hang out tonight I would say yes. (unless something better comes up)
b.) I wish I didn’t value my worth as a human based on my success. Virtually all my confidence and happiness comes from how I “rank” in society. Am I the best looking? Am I getting the most girls? Do I make the most money? Am I the most popular?

8. How do you treat hunches or gut feelings? In what situations are they most often triggered?

I get negative gut feelings that people hate me sometimes. It might have to do with the fact that I got bullied in the past...I dont kow. Other than that I dont really care for hunches.

9. a) What activities energize you most? b) What activities drain you most? Why?

A.) Wining, having fun with friends, flirting, wining, sports, wining, and wining.
10. What do you repress about your outward behavior or internal thought process when around others? Why?
I try to hide when my feelings are hurt. I have been described as “happy go lucky” even though this is far from the truth. I am much more heavyhearted than I lead on. I hide these negative feelings because I want to be seen as masculine and “awesome”. Having sad emotions is seen as the opposite of this.

nemiki

Enneagram
6w7
Yeah you sound like a Se dom but maybe thats because all you described sounded Se. Wanting to fix the car sounds like Ti and
9 times out of 10 I would not be bothered. I would enjoy the opportunity to debate so long as I know it wouldn’t make anyone to upset.
sounds like Fe. So ESTP sounds about right. I don't know if that is your real type but based on your description ESTP. :happy2:

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ESXP probably. Can't determine F or T, but leaning more T. I sense some Enneagram 3 in there.