• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Entp or Entj? Or mbti stud?

Entperfection

I help, I have consumed some beverages tonight and am curious about my type. Every test I have taken has resulted in me being 'entp' but I am unsure. It kinda leads me to believe that mbti is bullshit, I am who I am. But regardless, I'm drunk I can't think of much else to say. awobauwobob

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Eh, I always test as ENTJ but confess that I think I'm just barely more J than P.

In a way I agree that is somewhat bullshit. For me J and P are based on multiple things that do not necessarily fit.

For example; how does being good at planning an opposition to taking risks? I know a lot of people who are brilliant strategists but are not at all bothered by a challenge.

When my friends need a plan they turn to me because they know I'm great at it. But, I HATE doing it. I'm inpatient and taking risks is something I relish, I love to see how well I can think on feet -better than anyone I know-and it's a real rush to see what I can get away with.

But while my plans and actions may be adaptable my thoughts and ideals are not: I'm a very stubborn, concrete person and people who can't make up their minds in 0.2 seconds drive insane.

The MBTI also completley ignores particular circumstances. All humans are at least somewhat adaptable to situations-that's why we've survived as long as we have. So no, I don't it's impossible for our letters to fluctuate from time to time.

cosmictone

Vagrant Terranaut
MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
everyone uses all eight functions so yeah it is a bit bs..
I'm starting to think it only really helps if you are having some kind of mental issues or if you're experiencing a mid-life crisis.
need a little guidance, help understanding your crazy ex.. stuff like that..
when something doesn't feel quite right you can use it as a tool for introspection.

astrology, too, is a tool for introspection, but that's another topic..

mbti is not nearly as serious or accurate as it would like you to believe.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Pretty much an mbti stud