• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

need help being typed

Universal mind

I. What do you generally focus on? (Duties aside)
I focus on my breath or the reality I awake to. However, this is somewhat forced behavior... I say this as I'm having A.D.D. by watching the science chanel on black holes, while thinking about my life goals, while multitasking this questionair. So to answer what I focus on is entirely vague and to complex to articulate. Lol!

II. When looking at a painting, or any type of styled object, what demands your attention the most?
is it authentic from the artist? What was the purpose? How much is its value worth? And can I profit from it? I get a mixture of laura croft and a pawn shop.

III. What quality do you dislike about some people that is something to be desired in yourself.?
I don't like the selective douche-bag, who's kind to some people, but a dick to others. In other words, a level of manipulation or mental gaming that is used to take advantage of others. Of course I also desire these traits as well in myself and have used this quality to procure sales and apply leverage with coworkers. As contradicting as this question is, I've always admired some of the same quality's that are seen in the show "Game of Thrones".

IV. What quality in you do people find annoying?
I've gotten stubborn or unwilling to be open minded. Although I feel I try to be. I've also gotten that once I've made up my mind there is no changing or negotiations. This trait makes some friends aggravated as new information arrives.

V. Describe your general decision making process.
I use to be very spontaneous. However, over the years (as I'm currently in my mid 20's), I've learned to take steps back, analyze, journal thoughts, meditate, and socialize with others. This may lead to indecisive behavior, but I feel much better after I realize I'm taking the necessary actions

VI. What stresses you most?
Being viewed as unsuccessful or being viewed with lack of value. Although I understand how irrelevant this view is, I think I have a subconscious necessity to be viewed with the prestige of success.

VII. How do you gauge the value or worth of something?
on popularity, usage, relevance, and personal value. People judge value on what they want, not what they need, (sales 101).

julesiscools

MBTI Type
ISFP
I feel like these questions don't tell a whole lot about you? But from them, it seems like you used a lot of Te. But maybe look into the Questionnaire Compilation Thread for more questionnaires to add to this.

For the record, I wish I had this level of Te. If I use Te at all, it's mostly just in the background yelling at me to be more productive. It works until I get bored.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENFP, as I stated in your other self-type thread.