• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

PLEASE help me find my mbit type. I have been researching for a year now.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
And you are a 5w4 - 2w1 - 9w1. Does that mean you are a 529? How do you find out which wings you have? Were could I take a test because my result is 6w7. No tritype?

That does indeed mean I am a 529 :D. It will take quite a bit of work to find your tritype and the wings with it but this test I find to be very good. (Its long so be patient but i find it to be very good). Pstypes Enneagram Test (It is accessble on the front page of the website).

nemiki

Enneagram
6w7
That does indeed mean I am a 529 :D. It will take quite a bit of work to find your tritype and the wings with it but this test I find to be very good. (Its long so be patient but i find it to be very good). Pstypes Enneagram Test (It is accessble on the front page of the website).

I did the test and got 6w7. Again.
Type One: 34
Type Two: 19
Type Three: 15
Type Four: 32
Type Five: 17
Type Six: 38
Type Seven: 24
Type Eight: 24
Type Nine: 5

Gone

:hi:
hmm..yes maybe you are right but I try to sound as nice as possible not because I don't want the other person to be sad but to make myself look good so the friendship is not going to fail because my sister is "loosing" her friends because of that behavior. :shrug:

Yes this sounds absolutely familiar! But how can I be in that loop for so long? 17 years?

Yeah well, Fe is not always nice, Fe doesn't always put others first. Fe can be used as a means to an end, by picking up the mood around you and determining what is the best to say (and how to say it) for a fortunate outcome, and I guess this is what you're doing there. You soften your words so the other person doesn't stop liking you. Nothing wrong with that.

nemiki

Enneagram
6w7
Yeah well, Fe is not always nice, Fe doesn't always put others first. Fe can be used as a means to an end, by picking up the mood around you and determining what is the best to say (and how to say it) for a fortunate outcome, and I guess this is what you're doing there. You soften your words so the other person doesn't stop liking you. Nothing wrong with that.

Okay thanks! So I don't have to have the need/wish to help other people to be Fe. I have another question in relation to the Si-Ti loop. How can I be in a loop if the tertiary function only develops in your late 20's-30's:huh:?

Gone

As for the loop, you mentioned PTSD and anxiety. I am no expert, I have no idea how these would influence your thought process in your particular case and I won't ask for specifics, but I imagine those two could be at least partly accountable.

Also a loop doesn't mean your Fe is not there, just suppressed, overridden by Ti.

Gone

Okay thanks! So I don't have to have the need/wish to help other people to be Fe. I have another question in relation to the Si-Ti loop. How can I be in a loop if the tertiary function only develops in your late 20's-30's:huh:?

IIRC it's been said that your tert function is only fully developed by then. Everything else doesn't make sense.

nemiki

Enneagram
6w7
Still a little stereotypical, but closer to the overall jist than what you were saying. I personally dislike that blog, though. I find their typings of people to be really off.

I can't relate to their Fe explanation at all but when its not that accurate I may just have to research more.

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I sensed Ti. I don't know. It hard to determine your natural focus away from your anxiety disorder. From what I read ISXJ is a possibility but can't rule anything out. I'll be back.

nemiki

Enneagram
6w7
I sensed Ti. I don't know. It hard to determine your natural focus away from your anxiety disorder. From what I read ISXJ is a possibility but can't rule anything out. I'll be back.

Thats why I tried giving examples of my personality when I was a child. (no anxiety disorder). Yes Ti seems right but Fi too! :shock: