• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Me Again, Please?

Rouskyrie

Posting a few answers to questionnaires again in an effort to get more opinions on my type. Any thoughts/opinions would be appreciated.

Here they are:

1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?

The aspect of my personality that made me unsure of my type. Nothing specific, it's just that I can't seem to narrow down my type. When I feel I've gotten close, I tend to overthink it.

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?

What I yearn for in life is to help other people, because that's what feels right to me.

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.

I can't recall a time that I've felt at my finest. I don't tend to feel anything more than okay. An exception is when I can help someone, it makes me feel as if I'm contributing to something and that makes me happy.

4) What makes you feel inferior?

Being criticized, I can't help but take it personally. The thought that I'm incompetent also makes me feel inferior. An example would be when someone asks to me find something and I can't seem to find it when it's right in front of my face. I'm often greeted with, "Are you blind? It's literally right there."

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)

The thing that weighs most on my decisions is how exactly it will affect the people involved. I always try to ensure that the outcome will be the best possible one.

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?

My emphasis is normally what needs to be done. I wouldn't say that I like to have control of the outcome, but I'll inform the other group members that if they don't wish to take the time to put effort into the project that I'm fine with doing the work.

7) Describe a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?

A time when I had a lot of fun was at my open house. My memory of it was that we were sitting at the table making plans to play D&D later in the summer and discussing things. Things like Magic: The Gathering, the presidential election, music and our Enneagram types. I also would leave every so often to check up on my girlfriend who drifted away from the group due to all the socialization to make sure she was okay.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you?

Plain and simply: When I want to learn something new, I tend to read a lot about it and think on it.

9) How organized do you think of yourself as?

I would say 0/10 because I was always that one kid at school who lost papers, forgot to turn things in and couldn't find anything to save my life. Then again, I never really tried. I was always caught up with talking to the person I was dating to pay attention to things like that.

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?

The way I judge ideas is often making sure to keep an open mind: When someone offers a viewpoint/idea that I haven't yet considered, I will take it into account and be sure to ask questions to attain a better understanding. I will often look more into it after the conversation.

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?

I find harmony by making sure that everyone is doing okay and belonging. If they don't feel a sense of belonging, I will make sure that they can find a place within the group. That is if they're comfortable with that, of course. Some people would prefer to be alone and I completely respect that. However, I always make sure they know they're welcome.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?

I tend to think before I speak when it comes to determining if something could potentially negatively affect someone else. However, when it comes to ideas, I tend to "think out loud" and prefer to discuss things with others.

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?

I like to know what I'm getting into before getting into action, unless I'm certain that immediate action is necessary to help someone. I feel that sometimes actions can speak louder than words, but other times, words can be just as effective.

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?

I will be sure to hang out with my friends. I could always catch up on the show another time.

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?

When I'm stressed out, I tend to isolate myself from everyone. I've said things that are cold and rude without meaning to and I would rather not do that.

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?

I can find something that I like about everyone I meet. Things that I tend to dislike are when people intentionally try to create conflict or when they are rude to others for no reason at all.

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?

I absolutely love talking/learning about other people. I could listen to someone talk about themselves for hours and I'd most definitely take notes.

18) What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life?

Myself. I spend a great deal of time focusing on other people and tend to forget about my own needs, which can be problematic sometimes.

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality?

My friends have told me that they perceive me as being intelligent and a kind soul." A few of them are convinced that I'm a thinker, which is something I would disagree with. However, I'm open to the possibility. They would never say that I'm selfish or that I don't take their feelings into account.

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?

I would most likely spend the day playing D&D with my friends and girlfriend. After that, whatever they want to do, really.

Any idea as to what my type could be? If you need more information, feel free to comment and let me know. I wasn't sure what else to add, so I just filled out the questionnaire. I'll do my best to answer anything else that could help with typing me.

-

1)Click on this link: Look at the random photo for about 30 seconds. Copy and paste it here, and write about your impression of it. Flickr: Page Not Found

I feel as if the area is tranquil, free from conflict and ideal. If I were to be there, I'd likely take some friends along with me to share the experience with.

2)You are with a group of people in a car, heading to a different town to see your favourite band. Suddenly, the car breaks down for an unknown reason in the middle of nowhere. What are your initial thoughts? What are your outward reactions?

I would be foremost worried about how we were going to get the car started again, so that we don't arrive late to the concert. I would then ask if anyone knew anything about cars. (If I were to actually go to a concert, I would attempt to bring along a friend who knew how to assist in such a situation.) If none of them knew, I would look around, hesitate a little, then attempt to make a phone call. Our location would possibly ensure no reception could be found, so I'd then attempt to find someone to help. (Which, if I were to actually go to a concert, I would attempt to bring along a friend who knew how to assist in such a situation.)

3) You somehow make it to the concert. The driver wants to go to the afterparty that was announced (and assure you they won't drink so they can drive back later). How do you feel about this party? What do you do?

I wouldn't be too excited at the idea of a party, but I would be okay with it. I would then begin to make arrangements for a hotel stay for the night, in the event that the driver failed to keep their word. However, I would trust their word until I had reason not to.

4) On the drive back, your friends are talking. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward reaction? What do you outwardly say?

I would become curious as to why they made the aforementioned claim. I would ask questions regarding it, in an attempt to further understand it. I would not attempt to argue, even if it clashed with my beliefs because I strongly dislike conflict. However, if the claim caused an argument with another of the passengers, I would likely try to help them reach a compromise.

5)What would you do if you actually saw/experienced something that clashes with your previous beliefs, experiences, and habits?

Unless it was something that negatively impacted others, I would not take action.

6)What are some of your most important values? How did you come about determining them? How can they change?

Harmony, tolerance, fairness. I developed these values during my childhood in response to my home environment in which racism and degradation were common. My other values are values that can change based on the situation in order to appease others. The only time I've openly defended my beliefs was for a debate in my speech class in which I debated why racism should not be tolerated in modern society.

7) What about your personality most distinguishes you from everyone else? b) If you could change one thing about your personality, what would it be? Why?
I'm not so sure that anything really distinguishes me from anyone else. I like to think of myself as an ordinary person who wants to fit in, but for whatever reason cannot. I would not change anything about my personality, because I've come to accept myself for who I am, but it wasn't always easy.

8)How do you treat hunches or gut feelings? In what situations are they most often triggered?

I tend to trust hunches and gut feelings. My gut feelings are most often triggered in situations in which someone is speaking their mind, in which I can "feel" if someone is being honest or dishonest.

9) a) What activities energize you most? b) What activities drain you most? Why?

Activities that involve helping people. In my experience, conflictual situations tend to drain me the most because they are unsettling.

10) What do you repress about your outward behavior or internal thought process when around others? Why? Insecurities, any childish emotions or indignation.

I don't normally repress anything about my outward behavior when I'm around others.

-

I. What do you generally focus on? (Duties aside)

My focus is generally other people/improving things for them. I like to go out of my way to make them feel appreciated by doing things like sharing their art, buying art supplies for them, making sure they're doing okay, attending to whatever it is that's interfering with their happiness, planning surprises ahead of time based on things they say and overall improving things for them however they need it. Namely things like scheduling and compartmentalizing that make their lives more efficient. Another example would be organizing material that they're struggling with into a more understandable format. (I used to tutor fellow students in class when I noticed they were struggling. Complicated mathematical theory was never my forte, but I could easily demonstrate it for someone else's benefit.)

II. When looking at a painting, or any type of styled object, what demands your attention the most?
A). The details of the object...
B). The impressions that the object stirs within you...
C). It's meaning and symbolism...
D). What it could be...

From most to least: C, A, D, B.

III. What quality do you dislike about some people that is something to be desired in yourself?

I don't feel there are any qualities that I dislike that I also desire to have. However, I sometimes desire to become more objective.

IV. What quality in you do people find annoying?

My insistence on hearing all sides of a situation before coming to a conclusion/attempting to resolve it. Example being that people would like for me to take their opinion of a situation and accept it as fact, but I can gain a better understanding of the situation as a whole when information from all sides has been accounted for and taken into consideration. Of course simply saying, "I need to hear the opinions of everyone else involved" can lead to making someone upset, as they may feel their viewpoint to be lesser, seeing as how it can't be accepted as a perfect representation of the situation. Therefore, instead I reply by saying, "Your viewpoint is valid. However, all other viewpoints should be treated as valid, as well, so I will need to hear everything in order to be accurate."

V. Describe your decision making process.

- Will this affect others negatively? Yes. Okay, let's change it to be both efficient and tactful. Is this acceptable to others? *Asks other people for opinions.* Yes. Is this logically sound? *Asks other people for opinions, fact checks.* Yes. Now that I've covered that, we're ready.

- Is this fine-tuned so I won't need to make changes later? No. Okay, let's look into improvements. Now that this I've planned ahead and accounted for various circumstances/rendered this easy to adjust, we're ready.

- Is this easy to understand? No. Will this bore someone? No. Okay, let's prepare a shorter version to account for an audience that's not a fan of lengthy reading. A skit or song, perhaps. Now that I've covered that, we're ready.

- Will someone find errors in this? Yes. Okay, let's account for the errors and make sure this will be perceived as factually sound. Now that I've done that, we're ready.

VI. What stresses you most?

Conflict and the open expression of anger. I recognize that emotions are a normal part of life and I treat them as such, as no one deserves to have their emotions invalidated. However, I've always found anger to be unsettling. Especially my own. Conflict stresses me mostly when it resorts to uncivil behavior. Generally, in the face of conflict, you wouldn't notice that it causes me stress. I would like to get away from it at the first sign of it's oncoming arrival, but my drive to solve it is greater my gut feeling to run away, especially if it involves someone I care about.

VII. How do you gauge the value or worth of something?

If it's an electronic device, I gauge the value or worth of it based on its performance. Technological malfunctions tend to annoy me.
If it's art, I gauge the value or worth of it based on the fact that someone derived it from their imagination/creativity. I therefore can appreciate it merely for the fact that someone took time to create it.
I look at people similarly to art: Each one is unique in their own way and therefore equally deserving of appreciation, despite how many strengths/specialties they may have.

-

Additionally, this is how I'd describe my decision making process:

- Will this affect others negatively? Yes. Okay, let's change it to be both efficient and tactful. Is this acceptable to others? *Asks other people for opinions.* Yes. Is this logically sound? *Asks other people for opinions, fact checks.* Yes. Now that I've covered that, we're ready.

- Is this fine-tuned so I won't need to make changes later? No. Okay, let's look into improvements. Now that I've planned ahead and accounted for various circumstances/rendered this easy to adjust, we're ready.

- Is this easy to understand? No. Will this bore someone? Yes. Okay, let's prepare a shorter version to account for an audience that's not a fan of lengthy reading. A skit or song, perhaps. Now that I've covered that, we're ready.

- Will someone find errors in this? Yes. Okay, let's account for the errors and make sure this will be perceived as factually sound. Now that I've done that, we're ready.

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ENTJ with well developed Fi. But seriously, ENFJ.

Rouskyrie

ENTJ with well developed Fi. But seriously, ENFJ.

Another point for ENFJ, it seems. Thank you, Mayflower.

How would you describe an ENTJ 9w1, as opposed to an ENFJ 9w1?

I think it's fairly obvious that I'm not an ENTJ, but I'm curious as to how you'd describe their differences.

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Another point for ENFJ, it seems. Thank you, Mayflower.

How would you describe an ENTJ 9w1, as opposed to an ENFJ 9w1?

I think it's fairly obvious that I'm not an ENTJ, but I'm curious as to how you'd describe their differences.

Mainly it's Te vs Fe. ENTJ is more concerned with agreed upon logic like the rule of law and etc. Fe is more along the lines of shared social valuation. (Religion and etc). They're both 9w1s but you'll start to see the difference in their 1 wing. ENTJ will be more likely critical of things like efficiency. ENFJ probably lean focus on how others are not living up to a certain social standard (i.e. etiquette.)

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Posting a few answers to questionnaires again in an effort to get more opinions on my type. Any thoughts/opinions would be appreciated.

Here they are:

1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?

The aspect of my personality that made me unsure of my type. Nothing specific, it's just that I can't seem to narrow down my type. When I feel I've gotten close, I tend to overthink it.

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?

What I yearn for in life is to help other people, because that's what feels right to me.

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.

I can't recall a time that I've felt at my finest. I don't tend to feel anything more than okay. An exception is when I can help someone, it makes me feel as if I'm contributing to something and that makes me happy.

4) What makes you feel inferior?

Being criticized, I can't help but take it personally. The thought that I'm incompetent also makes me feel inferior. An example would be when someone asks to me find something and I can't seem to find it when it's right in front of my face. I'm often greeted with, "Are you blind? It's literally right there."

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)

The thing that weighs most on my decisions is how exactly it will affect the people involved. I always try to ensure that the outcome will be the best possible one.

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?

My emphasis is normally what needs to be done. I wouldn't say that I like to have control of the outcome, but I'll inform the other group members that if they don't wish to take the time to put effort into the project that I'm fine with doing the work.

7) Describe a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?

A time when I had a lot of fun was at my open house. My memory of it was that we were sitting at the table making plans to play D&D later in the summer and discussing things. Things like Magic: The Gathering, the presidential election, music and our Enneagram types. I also would leave every so often to check up on my girlfriend who drifted away from the group due to all the socialization to make sure she was okay.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you?

Plain and simply: When I want to learn something new, I tend to read a lot about it and think on it.

9) How organized do you think of yourself as?

I would say 0/10 because I was always that one kid at school who lost papers, forgot to turn things in and couldn't find anything to save my life. Then again, I never really tried. I was always caught up with talking to the person I was dating to pay attention to things like that.

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?

The way I judge ideas is often making sure to keep an open mind: When someone offers a viewpoint/idea that I haven't yet considered, I will take it into account and be sure to ask questions to attain a better understanding. I will often look more into it after the conversation.

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?

I find harmony by making sure that everyone is doing okay and belonging. If they don't feel a sense of belonging, I will make sure that they can find a place within the group. That is if they're comfortable with that, of course. Some people would prefer to be alone and I completely respect that. However, I always make sure they know they're welcome.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?

I tend to think before I speak when it comes to determining if something could potentially negatively affect someone else. However, when it comes to ideas, I tend to "think out loud" and prefer to discuss things with others.

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?

I like to know what I'm getting into before getting into action, unless I'm certain that immediate action is necessary to help someone. I feel that sometimes actions can speak louder than words, but other times, words can be just as effective.

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?

I will be sure to hang out with my friends. I could always catch up on the show another time.

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?

When I'm stressed out, I tend to isolate myself from everyone. I've said things that are cold and rude without meaning to and I would rather not do that.

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?

I can find something that I like about everyone I meet. Things that I tend to dislike are when people intentionally try to create conflict or when they are rude to others for no reason at all.

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?

I absolutely love talking/learning about other people. I could listen to someone talk about themselves for hours and I'd most definitely take notes.

18) What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life?

Myself. I spend a great deal of time focusing on other people and tend to forget about my own needs, which can be problematic sometimes.

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality?

My friends have told me that they perceive me as being intelligent and a kind soul." A few of them are convinced that I'm a thinker, which is something I would disagree with. However, I'm open to the possibility. They would never say that I'm selfish or that I don't take their feelings into account.

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?

I would most likely spend the day playing D&D with my friends and girlfriend. After that, whatever they want to do, really.

Any idea as to what my type could be? If you need more information, feel free to comment and let me know. I wasn't sure what else to add, so I just filled out the questionnaire. I'll do my best to answer anything else that could help with typing me.

-

1)Click on this link: Look at the random photo for about 30 seconds. Copy and paste it here, and write about your impression of it. Flickr: Page Not Found

I feel as if the area is tranquil, free from conflict and ideal. If I were to be there, I'd likely take some friends along with me to share the experience with.

2)You are with a group of people in a car, heading to a different town to see your favourite band. Suddenly, the car breaks down for an unknown reason in the middle of nowhere. What are your initial thoughts? What are your outward reactions?

I would be foremost worried about how we were going to get the car started again, so that we don't arrive late to the concert. I would then ask if anyone knew anything about cars. (If I were to actually go to a concert, I would attempt to bring along a friend who knew how to assist in such a situation.) If none of them knew, I would look around, hesitate a little, then attempt to make a phone call. Our location would possibly ensure no reception could be found, so I'd then attempt to find someone to help. (Which, if I were to actually go to a concert, I would attempt to bring along a friend who knew how to assist in such a situation.)

3) You somehow make it to the concert. The driver wants to go to the afterparty that was announced (and assure you they won't drink so they can drive back later). How do you feel about this party? What do you do?

I wouldn't be too excited at the idea of a party, but I would be okay with it. I would then begin to make arrangements for a hotel stay for the night, in the event that the driver failed to keep their word. However, I would trust their word until I had reason not to.

4) On the drive back, your friends are talking. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward reaction? What do you outwardly say?

I would become curious as to why they made the aforementioned claim. I would ask questions regarding it, in an attempt to further understand it. I would not attempt to argue, even if it clashed with my beliefs because I strongly dislike conflict. However, if the claim caused an argument with another of the passengers, I would likely try to help them reach a compromise.

5)What would you do if you actually saw/experienced something that clashes with your previous beliefs, experiences, and habits?

Unless it was something that negatively impacted others, I would not take action.

6)What are some of your most important values? How did you come about determining them? How can they change?

Harmony, tolerance, fairness. I developed these values during my childhood in response to my home environment in which racism and degradation were common. My other values are values that can change based on the situation in order to appease others. The only time I've openly defended my beliefs was for a debate in my speech class in which I debated why racism should not be tolerated in modern society.

7) What about your personality most distinguishes you from everyone else? b) If you could change one thing about your personality, what would it be? Why?
I'm not so sure that anything really distinguishes me from anyone else. I like to think of myself as an ordinary person who wants to fit in, but for whatever reason cannot. I would not change anything about my personality, because I've come to accept myself for who I am, but it wasn't always easy.

8)How do you treat hunches or gut feelings? In what situations are they most often triggered?

I tend to trust hunches and gut feelings. My gut feelings are most often triggered in situations in which someone is speaking their mind, in which I can "feel" if someone is being honest or dishonest.

9) a) What activities energize you most? b) What activities drain you most? Why?

Activities that involve helping people. In my experience, conflictual situations tend to drain me the most because they are unsettling.

10) What do you repress about your outward behavior or internal thought process when around others? Why? Insecurities, any childish emotions or indignation.

I don't normally repress anything about my outward behavior when I'm around others.

-

I. What do you generally focus on? (Duties aside)

My focus is generally other people/improving things for them. I like to go out of my way to make them feel appreciated by doing things like sharing their art, buying art supplies for them, making sure they're doing okay, attending to whatever it is that's interfering with their happiness, planning surprises ahead of time based on things they say and overall improving things for them however they need it. Namely things like scheduling and compartmentalizing that make their lives more efficient. Another example would be organizing material that they're struggling with into a more understandable format. (I used to tutor fellow students in class when I noticed they were struggling. Complicated mathematical theory was never my forte, but I could easily demonstrate it for someone else's benefit.)

II. When looking at a painting, or any type of styled object, what demands your attention the most?
A). The details of the object...
B). The impressions that the object stirs within you...
C). It's meaning and symbolism...
D). What it could be...

From most to least: C, A, D, B.

III. What quality do you dislike about some people that is something to be desired in yourself?

I don't feel there are any qualities that I dislike that I also desire to have. However, I sometimes desire to become more objective.

IV. What quality in you do people find annoying?

My insistence on hearing all sides of a situation before coming to a conclusion/attempting to resolve it. Example being that people would like for me to take their opinion of a situation and accept it as fact, but I can gain a better understanding of the situation as a whole when information from all sides has been accounted for and taken into consideration. Of course simply saying, "I need to hear the opinions of everyone else involved" can lead to making someone upset, as they may feel their viewpoint to be lesser, seeing as how it can't be accepted as a perfect representation of the situation. Therefore, instead I reply by saying, "Your viewpoint is valid. However, all other viewpoints should be treated as valid, as well, so I will need to hear everything in order to be accurate."

V. Describe your decision making process.

- Is this fine-tuned so I won't need to make changes later? No. Okay, let's look into improvements. Now that this I've planned ahead and accounted for various circumstances/rendered this easy to adjust, we're ready.

- Is this easy to understand? No. Will this bore someone? No. Okay, let's prepare a shorter version to account for an audience that's not a fan of lengthy reading. A skit or song, perhaps. Now that I've covered that, we're ready.

VI. What stresses you most?

Conflict and the open expression of anger. I recognize that emotions are a normal part of life and I treat them as such, as no one deserves to have their emotions invalidated. However, I've always found anger to be unsettling. Especially my own. Conflict stresses me mostly when it resorts to uncivil behavior. Generally, in the face of conflict, you wouldn't notice that it causes me stress. I would like to get away from it at the first sign of it's oncoming arrival, but my drive to solve it is greater my gut feeling to run away, especially if it involves someone I care about.

VII. How do you gauge the value or worth of something?

If it's an electronic device, I gauge the value or worth of it based on its performance. Technological malfunctions tend to annoy me.
If it's art, I gauge the value or worth of it based on the fact that someone derived it from their imagination/creativity. I therefore can appreciate it merely for the fact that someone took time to create it.
I look at people similarly to art: Each one is unique in their own way and therefore equally deserving of appreciation, despite how many strengths/specialties they may have.

-

Additionally, this is how I'd describe my decision making process:

- Is this fine-tuned so I won't need to make changes later? No. Okay, let's look into improvements. Now that I've planned ahead and accounted for various circumstances/rendered this easy to adjust, we're ready.

- Is this easy to understand? No. Will this bore someone? Yes. Okay, let's prepare a shorter version to account for an audience that's not a fan of lengthy reading. A skit or song, perhaps. Now that I've covered that, we're ready.

Very E type 9 and 2 there. ENFJ fits as you seem to be a very strong Fe user and use Ni/Se. You lack that ethereal vibe that INxJs have and I have not seen a single shred of Te from your in your posts, in the above questionnaires or in conversations. At a strech i could possibly see ESTP as you have a very Fe-Se vibe to me but again i dont see enough Ti for it to be aux for you so ENFJ it is.

Galaxy Gazer

Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You definitely give off an NF vibe. I'm going to go with ENFJ as well.

I also would leave every so often to check up on my girlfriend who drifted away from the group due to all the socialization to make sure she was okay.

That is literally the sweetest thing I have ever read :wubbie:

Rouskyrie

Very E type 9 and 2 there. ENFJ fits as you seem to be a very strong Fe user and use Ni/Se. You lack that ethereal vibe that INxJs have and I have not seen a single shred of Te from your in your posts, in the above questionnaires or in conversations. At a strech i could possibly see ESTP as you have a very Fe-Se vibe to me but again i dont see enough Ti for it to be aux for you so ENFJ it is.

I feel that if I were an ESTP, the reasoning behind Ti not being as noticeable would be because of Se-Fe loops. I imagine they'd occur quite often.