• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Video Questionnaire !! What's my type?

Sheon

MBTI Type
INxx
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Methylene

Now with more salt.
MBTI Type
LVEF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
First of all congrats, it takes some good nuts to do a video questionnaire :D
Definitely an I, and definitely not a T. You're too much people-oriented to be one. Your intellectualism must come from somewhere else.
At first I was thinking ISFJ with inferior Ne hanging somewhere down the stack, but also INFP seems possible (with your interest for science and exoteric coming from Ne). I'm keeping those two options open (also because they're really, really often mistyped). Not INFJ, I don't get the Se/Ni.

Sheon

MBTI Type
INxx
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
First of all congrats, it takes some good nuts to do a video questionnaire :D
Definitely an I, and definitely not a T. You're too much people-oriented to be one. Your intellectualism must come from somewhere else.
At first I was thinking ISFJ with inferior Ne hanging somewhere down the stack, but also INFP seems possible (with your interest for science and exoteric coming from Ne). I'm keeping those two options open (also because they're really, really often mistyped). Not INFJ, I don't get the Se/Ni.

Oh, ISFJ, didn't think of that one :) Thanks for watching.

I usually get INFP on tests (should've mentioned that - hence why I kept saying I'm likely INFP)

Also, maybe this bit of information will help, I thought writing the answers down would be too long and drawn out, so thought by answering via video it would be easier and quicker. :)