• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

BEST & ACCURATE TEST PLEASE

Eastwood

I want to take some tests to get my personality type.

Yes, I know test's can be arguably ambiguous or misleading.
I don't care, there has to be an accurate test out there!

also, advice on how to take the test for most accurate results

-THANKS

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
In general there is no accurate test as they only test for surface traits not cognitive functions which type is truly all about. For example according to MBTI type tests i am ENFP even though cogntive functions wise i am ENTP. I would say this test is pretty accurate though. Keys 2 Cognition - Cognitive Processes

Sunshine Smile

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
In general there is no accurate test as they only test for surface traits not cognitive functions which type is truly all about. For example according to MBTI type tests i am ENFP even though cogntive functions wise i am ENTP. I would say this test is pretty accurate though. Keys 2 Cognition - Cognitive Processes

I did this test and got a type that I wasn't remotely expecting. :shock:
Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
extraverted Sensing (Se) *********************** (23.3)
limited use
introverted Sensing (Si) ********************************* (33.3)
good use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************* (25.4)
average use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) *********************************** (35.2)
good use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ***************************** (29.1)
average use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ***************************** (29.3)
average use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) *************************** (27.4)
average use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ************************************* (37.4)
excellent use
Summary Analysis of Profile
By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INTJ

Lead (Dominant) Process
Introverted Intuiting (Ni): Transforming with a meta-perspective. Withdrawing from the world and focusing your mind to receive an insight or realization. Checking if synergy results. Trying out a realization to transform things.

Support (Auxilliary) Process
Extraverted Thinking (Te): Measuring and constructing for progress. Making decisions objectively based on evidence and measures. Checking if things function properly. Applying a procedure to control events and complete goals.

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ENTJ, or INFP

If these results are different from what you know of yourself, you might consider why your developmental pattern does not align with your expectation. You might also consider exploring this result as a possible better fit.

The Four Temperaments
Corresponding best-fit temperaments based on your profile: Catalyst; secondly Stabilizer; then Theorist; and lastly, Improviser.

virtualinsanity

MBTI Type
--TP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I agree with what you said.. There's no accurate test out there. You have to study and come to your own conclusion. Did that test give you "ENTP?" This test always tells me I'm xSTP, which is super goofy to me. My Se/Ne are very close but I'm definitely an "N" by far. My third suggestion was INTP.

I think the closest way to come to an accurate type is to study the functions yourself and order them from least to greatest. Then, take the tests to see if they agree with you. Something I noticed is that someone read to me characteristics of the functions and had me order them by how much I agreed with them. I noticed that Ti is always dominant or auxiliary and Fe/Te are always at the bottom of the 8. This seems to be in agreement with the functions tests I take.

extraverted Sensing (Se) *********************************** (35.2)
good use
introverted Sensing (Si) *************************** (27.8)
average use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ********************************** (34.1)
good use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ********************************** (34)
good use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ******************************* (32)
good use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ************************************* (37)
excellent use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ************ (12.8)
unused
introverted Feeling (Fi) *************************** (27.3)
average use
By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: ISTP

Lead (Dominant) Process
Introverted Thinking (Ti): Gaining leverage (influence) using a framework. Detaching to study a situation from different angles and fit it to a theory, framework or principle. Checking for accuracy. Using leverage to solve the problem.

Extraverted Sensing (Se): Immersing in the present context. Responding naturally to everything tangible you detect through your senses. Checking with what your gut instincts say. Testing limits and take risks for big rewards.

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ESTP, or INTP

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I agree with what you said.. There's no accurate test out there. You have to study and come to your own conclusion. Did that test give you "ENTP?" This test always tells me I'm xSTP, which is super goofy to me. My Se/Ne are very close but I'm definitely an "N" by far. My third suggestion was INTP.

I think the closest way to come to an accurate type is to study the functions yourself and order them from least to greatest. Then, take the tests to see if they agree with you. Something I noticed is that someone read to me characteristics of the functions and had me order them by how much I agreed with them. I noticed that Ti is always dominant or auxiliary and Fe/Te are always at the bottom of the 8. This seems to be in agreement with the functions tests I take.

extraverted Sensing (Se) *********************************** (35.2)
good use
introverted Sensing (Si) *************************** (27.8)
average use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ********************************** (34.1)
good use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ********************************** (34)
good use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ******************************* (32)
good use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ************************************* (37)
excellent use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ************ (12.8)
unused
introverted Feeling (Fi) *************************** (27.3)
average use
By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: ISTP

Lead (Dominant) Process
Introverted Thinking (Ti): Gaining leverage (influence) using a framework. Detaching to study a situation from different angles and fit it to a theory, framework or principle. Checking for accuracy. Using leverage to solve the problem.

Extraverted Sensing (Se): Immersing in the present context. Responding naturally to everything tangible you detect through your senses. Checking with what your gut instincts say. Testing limits and take risks for big rewards.

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ESTP, or INTP

My test results do change slightly based on time of day e.t.c but I consistently get Ne-Ti-Fe in the top three using this test with near zero Fi ruling out xNFP. Below are my results.

extraverted Sensing (Se)bless
******************blessbless(18)
limited use
introverted Sensing (Si)bless
****************************blessbless(28.4)
average use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne)bless
**************************************************blessbless(50.5)
excellent use
introverted Intuiting (Ni)bless
*************************blessbless(25.8)
average use
extraverted Thinking (Te)bless
****************************blessbless(28.2)
average use
introverted Thinking (Ti)bless
********************************************blessbless(44.5)
excellent use
extraverted Feeling (Fe)bless
*********************************blessbless(33)
good use
introverted Feeling (Fi)bless
***********blessbless(11)
unused

virtualinsanity

MBTI Type
--TP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My test results do change slightly based on time of day e.t.c but I consistently get Ne-Ti-Fe in the top three using this test with near zero Fi ruling out xNFP. Below are my results.

extraverted Sensing (Se)bless
******************blessbless(18)
limited use
introverted Sensing (Si)bless
****************************blessbless(28.4)
average use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne)bless
**************************************************blessbless(50.5)
excellent use
introverted Intuiting (Ni)bless
*************************blessbless(25.8)
average use
extraverted Thinking (Te)bless
****************************blessbless(28.2)
average use
introverted Thinking (Ti)bless
********************************************blessbless(44.5)
excellent use
extraverted Feeling (Fe)bless
*********************************blessbless(33)
good use
introverted Feeling (Fi)bless
***********blessbless(11)
unused

I'm jealous of the amount of Ne you use. :mellow:

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

virtualinsanity

MBTI Type
--TP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Here's another test I just took from: Personality Tests and Personality Types from MyPersonality.info - calling me "ISTP" as well.

istp_.jpg

Edit: I just took this test a 3rd time and Ti>Ne>Se as the top 3 are consistent when it comes to these tests. (Especially Ti dom.)

Taken from: Typologycentral Keirsey and Jung Test

intp_.jpg

How fun are these: Another ISTP. :D

istp_2.jpg

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Here's another test I just took from: Personality Tests and Personality Types from MyPersonality.info - calling me "ISTP" as well.

View attachment 17354

Edit: I just took this test a 3rd time and Ti>Ne>Se as the top 3 are consistent when it comes to these tests. (Especially Ti dom.)

Taken from: Typologycentral Keirsey and Jung Test

View attachment 17355

How fun are these: Another ISTP. :D

View attachment 17356

I got an inconclusive result with this site's Keirsey/Jung test, LMAO.

jasonrobert252

Permabanned
MBTI Type
jaso
Enneagram
jas
Thông tin khá bổ ích, mong mọi người sẽ đóng góp nhiều hơn thông tin dạng như thế này để forum thêm phần đa dạng.