• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How much Fe do i use?

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
That sounds INTP to me, @ Brain in a Jar. But for reference, here's an ENTP or two to help you distinguish:

ENTP MatPat
ENTP Green bro

It's to find INxs, 'specially INTPs. But let's see if I can find one, eh?

INTP Kpop guy (the one called Hojoon is INTP, I'm pretty sure. INTPs are recluses so they're hard to find irl. In contrast, Sangdo is ISFx ;})

Out of the people my manner is most similar to the guy with the glasses in the green bro video. When I am exicted I become like the guy in the FNAF video. I am more outgoing and energetic than the INTP example in the K pop video.

skimpit

I just hope I directed you to the right guy in that Kpop video, since I don't know much about that group really. (I mean I know he's INTP but which one is which, I couldn't tell you.)

The only other thing I have for you is ENTPs are like: -->> "Everything's a theory. Everything." (proceeds to debate for hours, because everything in principle is a theory, and therefore can be debated, because theory doesn't actually exist and shouldn't offend even the sensitive souls)

And INTPs go: -->> "Everything's a theory. Literally everything. You can't debate that, but we can debate the theories." (proceeds to debate theories from a theoretical perspective (i.e. slamming theory because it is theory, and not something real, and finding logical flaws in that theory until they've made it a true "theory", or something which is impenetrable by logic and therefore logically sound)

Or, think of math. An ENTP sees that 4+4 equals 8 and says, hey you know what, does it really equal eight? What else could it equal? Because theoretically... An INTP sees the same problem and wonders why is it that 4+4 can only equal eight and not another number, say 2,048 or so. INTPs go off of already deduced logic and add to it, creating a new system in its place. ENTPs invent logic itself, and go from there ^^;

All in all --
"•People suck
•The amount of energy & effort it takes to maintain a great & lasting relationship is daunting & I have very little to give."

Thank you, Tumblr. If you're INTP, this last part listed is quite a lie; you want to give, but can't yet. You don't know how. This type is the reverse ESFJ so imagine how that would look, very touchy but unable to communicate those feelings.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I just hope I directed you to the right guy in that Kpop video, since I don't know much about that group really. (I mean I know he's INTP but which one is which, I couldn't tell you.)

The only other thing I have for you is ENTPs are like: -->> "Everything's a theory. Everything." (proceeds to debate for hours, because everything in principle is a theory, and therefore can be debated, because theory doesn't actually exist and shouldn't offend even the sensitive souls)

And INTPs go: -->> "Everything's a theory. Literally everything. You can't debate that, but we can debate the theories." (proceeds to debate theories from a theoretical perspective (i.e. slamming theory because it is theory, and not something real, and finding logical flaws in that theory until they've made it a true "theory", or something which is impenetrable by logic and therefore logically sound)

Or, think of math. An ENTP sees that 4+4 equals 8 and says, hey you know what, does it really equal eight? What else could it equal? Because theoretically... An INTP sees the same problem and wonders why is it that 4+4 can only equal eight and not another number, say 2,048 or so. INTPs go off of already deduced logic and add to it, creating a new system in its place. ENTPs invent logic itself, and go from there ^^;

All in all --
"•People suck
•The amount of energy & effort it takes to maintain a great & lasting relationship is daunting & I have very little to give."

Thank you, Tumblr. If you're INTP, this last part listed is quite a lie; you want to give, but can't yet. You don't know how. This type is the reverse ESFJ so imagine how that would look, very touchy but unable to communicate those feelings.

I would say i relate more to the ENTP example as I were to debate what else 4+4 could be i would be more like (they both have four letters so they could add up to 8 or they could add to 44 as you put them togehter or even 32 as 4 squared + 4 squared= 32

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Which of these resonates more with you?

- "Inferior Si will leak into consciousness in strange ways. Proper Si desires stability through utilizing personal knowledge to carefully sort through facts/details and is completely comfortable with seeing one’s reality as having clear structure, boundaries, and limitations. This can create an underlying sense of anxiety in Ne-doms because Ne fundamentally requires reality to have no boundaries or limits in order to maintain intuitive access to conceptual possibilities. Thus, when Ne becomes overextended, Ne-doms may exhibit somewhat desperate attempts to avoid acknowledging details and personal limitations so that they can feel continually connected to the world of possibility and defend against the restrictive and disciplined nature of Si. For example, they might: present themselves as “experts” and fool themselves into thinking that they have all the facts and details, exude a false air of competence through nitpicking or obsessing over little details, reprimand or mock other people for overlooking minor details, rationalize away past mistakes or dismiss the usefulness of past learning/knowledge, suddenly feel exhausted when confronted with too many loose ends to take care of, endlessly jump from one idea/task to another when too many difficulties crop up, take on too many tasks at once, be unwilling to admit that they have stretched themselves too far, refuse to follow rules, ignore/resent advice to slow down and do things more carefully, and so on."

- "Inferior Fe will leak into consciousness in strange ways. Proper Fe desires intimate connection with others and is completely comfortable with seeing one’s reality as largely structured by social influences and obligations. This can create an underlying sense of restlessness or guardedness in Ti-doms because Ti fundamentally requires the freedom to understand reality from an unbiased, individualist perspective. Thus, when Ti becomes overextended, Ti-doms may exhibit somewhat desperate attempts to push back against social structures/influences as a way to reinforce its own independence and defend against the demanding and consuming nature of Fe. For example, they might: blame others when their own emotions get out of control, resist committing to relationships and keep others at a safe emotional distance, reject any call to be responsible towards other people or society, rebuff any attempts to solicit empathy or sympathy, see any kind of emotional or social influence as corrosive and to be counteracted, try desperately to “correct” people who are deemed as “wrong” or “irrational” or “unintelligent”, start useless debates/arguments or unconsciously seek affirmation from people to ensure beliefs are “fact”, retreat from social life because they find it too overwhelming or unpredictable, develop overly simplistic “logical rules” for predicting or explaining human motivation and behavior, try to impress or provoke or influence people instead of connecting with them, be overconfident about their ability to read people, arrogantly attempt to excise any information that they deem “irrelevant” to the situation regardless of how it will affect others, inadvertently overlook or neglect important details related to other people’s feelings and expectations, and so on."
Where is that from?

á´…eparted

passages
A large part of the reason you're struggling to figure this out is if you are ENTP (which I suspect is the case), also being a 5w4 is going to "dampen" that a lot. A prototypical (by external apperance) ENTP is a 7, as it's strongly correlated with Ne dominance. It lends to a very outward, expressive, and sometimes chaotic disposition. Where as an ENTP 5w4 is more thoughtful and planned, as well as inward and cautious, which sort of runs counter to Ne dominance. Regardless, ENTP 5's are known and aren't uncommon.

INTP 5's are classic, and that combination accounts for more than half of all INTP's. If we assume you're a 5w4, then a good sorting tool would be to how strongly you connect to INTP vs. ENTP. Being a 5, you should connect much more strongly to INTP and it's function systems. However, if you're an ENTP you'll feel kind of a mix between connecting to the function systems of either type, with likely a slight preference towards ENTP.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Funny enough I have also tested as a 7w6 at times but i think that 5w4 fits more. I feel more extroverted than the typical 5w4 descriptions and i would say I am a strange 5/7 hybrid and i do feel a connection between the two XNTP types not strongly INTP as I should with being a 5w4.

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
Out of the people my manner is most similar to the guy with the glasses in the green bro video. When I am exicted I become like the guy in the FNAF video. I am more outgoing and energetic than the INTP example in the K pop video.

The guy with glasses in the green bro video is a pretty classic ENTP.

Regarding your other post, I tend to have some routines. Not like do exercise at the same time every day or anything that disciplined, but more things like eat the same breakfast each day, or buy the same food from the shops. In a way it is because certain things are less interesting, so spending time making decisions about them and deciding on something new is just wasting time when I could be doing something else. Then one day I'll see something interesting, or for some reason see why I should change and stick to a new routine for these things. In terms of things like turn up to work at the same time each day, or go to bed at the same time, etc. I'll subconsciously destroy the routine because it feels like I am not living or learning and instead just going through the motions. There are also things I ground myself in so I can take the risks and know where I fall to if I fail. I'm not sure all of these would also apply to ENTPs, but some are probably Ne dominant traits.

I also experience what awbro said in terms of questioning things and approaching problems. My father is probably Ti dominant and the reverence to already existing logic is clear. I tend to be more strategic, but also question everything down to it's first principles. That includes things like not assuming that logic is always the best approach, and questioning whether logic is linked to reality or just something humans have constructed which limits us to thinking in a box.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
The guy with glasses in the green bro video is a pretty classic ENTP.

Regarding your other post, I tend to have some routines. Not like do exercise at the same time every day or anything that disciplined, but more things like eat the same breakfast each day, or buy the same food from the shops. In a way it is because certain things are less interesting, so spending time making decisions about them and deciding on something new is just wasting time when I could be doing something else. Then one day I'll see something interesting, or for some reason see why I should change and stick to a new routine for these things. In terms of things like turn up to work at the same time each day, or go to bed at the same time, etc. I'll subconsciously destroy the routine because it feels like I am not living or learning and instead just going through the motions. There are also things I ground myself in so I can take the risks and know where I fall to if I fail. I'm not sure all of these would also apply to ENTPs, but some are probably Ne dominant traits.

I also experience what awbro said in terms of questioning things and approaching problems. My father is probably Ti dominant and the reverence to already existing logic is clear. I tend to be more strategic, but also question everything down to it's first principles. That includes things like not assuming that logic is always the best approach, and questioning whether logic is linked to reality or just something humans have constructed which limits us to thinking in a box.

My routines are similar to yours. I eat the same breakfast everyday, listen to the same music constantly, go to bed at the same time everyday. I seem to have a love-hate relationship with Si as even though i will get annoyed by people who say that "things should be that way" and make decisions based on the past. I also have that rebelling against Si yet seeking comfort under it thing going on.