• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type me again

Clegane

MBTI Type
ISTP
Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind.

I'm kind of depressed and paranoid, but it's part of my personality. Currently I'm feeling fine. I'm a 20 year old male. I'm no english native speaker.

1. Click on this link:*Flickr: Explore!*Look at the random photo for about 30 seconds. Copy and paste it here, and write about your impression of it.

Flickr: Page Not Found

It's a picture of a wood. There are a lot of hight but narrow trees. The sky is orange because of the sunset. On the ground there are stumps. Behind the trees it's pretty empty. I like the photo, because I like trees, but I prefer different trees. These ones are ugly. I love snowy woods. I also don't like the orange sky.

2. You are with a group of people in a car, heading to a different town to see your favourite band/artist/musician. Suddenly, the car breaks down for an unknown reason in the middle of nowhere. What are your initial thoughts? What are your outward reactions?

Thoughts:
"Why the hell did the car stop now?... all the bad things happen to me. Maybe we can fix this... what can we do now? Should we call someone?"

Outward reactions:
"Let's hurry up, we spent money for the tickets..." and I'd make some sarcastic jokes.

3. You somehow make it to the concert. The driver wants to go to the afterparty that was announced (and assure you they won't drink so they can drive back later). How do you feel about this party? What do you do?

Thoughts:
"Oh, come on... I hate parties. Why don't we just go home? But I'm not the driver, so I won't ruin the party for my friends.

Outward reactions:
"No problem..."

4. On the drive back, your friends are talking. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward reaction? What do you outwardly say?

It depends. If the other person is stupid, I will just let him talk, getting upset inside. If the other person is reasonable, and I know I can change his mind a little bit, I'll tell him my thoughts, without offending him. I may even sugarcoat my opinion a little bit in the beginning, and will become more "energized" as the speech goes on.

5. What would you do if you actually saw/experienced something that clashes with your previous beliefs, experiences, and habits?

Stop believing in everything and become melancholic.

6. What are some of your most important values? How did you come about determining them? How can they change?

Values? I don't know. Be gentle and stay true to yourself. They can't change. They're simple and don't need to change.

7. a) What about your personality most distinguishes you from everyone else? b) If you could change one thing about you personality, what would it be? Why?

a) I keep my feelings inside and struggle in close relationships. On the outside I may look cold an asocial. I'm calm but I can burst out of anger if I need. My sense of humor also is very dry and sarcastic.

b) I would love to be an extravert.

8. How do you treat hunches or gut feelings? In what situations are they most often triggered?

I strongly believe in my hunches and gut feelings. That's bad, because it strengthens my paranoias. They are triggered in social situations.

9. a) What activities energize you most? b) What activities drain you most? Why?

a) Social activities and study.

b) Eating, driving the car, sleeping, listening to music, playing music.

10. What do you repress about your outward behavior or internal thought process when around others? Why?

Sadness. I try to not show my sadness. I also tend to not say what I think, since people wouldn't understand me. I got unpopular opinions and thoughts, and I don't feel the need to share them.

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind.

I'm kind of depressed and paranoid, but it's part of my personality. Currently I'm feeling fine. I'm a 20 year old male. I'm no english native speaker.

1. Click on this link:*Flickr: Explore!*Look at the random photo for about 30 seconds. Copy and paste it here, and write about your impression of it.

It's a picture of a wood. There are a lot of hight but narrow trees. The sky is orange because of the sunset. On the ground there are stumps. Behind the trees it's pretty empty. I like the photo, because I like trees, but I prefer different trees. These ones are ugly. I love snowy woods. I also don't like the orange sky.

2. You are with a group of people in a car, heading to a different town to see your favourite band/artist/musician. Suddenly, the car breaks down for an unknown reason in the middle of nowhere. What are your initial thoughts? What are your outward reactions?

Thoughts:
"Why the hell did the car stop now?... all the bad things happen to me. Maybe we can fix this... what can we do now? Should we call someone?"

Outward reactions:
"Let's hurry up, we spent money for the tickets..." and I'd make some sarcastic jokes.

3. You somehow make it to the concert. The driver wants to go to the afterparty that was announced (and assure you they won't drink so they can drive back later). How do you feel about this party? What do you do?

Thoughts:
"Oh, come on... I hate parties. Why don't we just go home? But I'm not the driver, so I won't ruin the party for my friends.

Outward reactions:
"No problem..."

4. On the drive back, your friends are talking. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward reaction? What do you outwardly say?

It depends. If the other person is stupid, I will just let him talk, getting upset inside. If the other person is reasonable, and I know I can change his mind a little bit, I'll tell him my thoughts, without offending him. I may even sugarcoat my opinion a little bit in the beginning, and will become more "energized" as the speech goes on.

5. What would you do if you actually saw/experienced something that clashes with your previous beliefs, experiences, and habits?

6. What are some of your most important values? How did you come about determining them? How can they change?

Values? I don't know. Be gentle and stay true to yourself. They can't change. They're simple and don't need to change.

7. a) What about your personality most distinguishes you from everyone else? b) If you could change one thing about you personality, what would it be? Why?

a) I keep my feelings inside and struggle in close relationships. On the outside I may look cold an asocial. I'm calm but I can burst out of anger if I need. My sense of humor also is very dry and sarcastic.

8. How do you treat hunches or gut feelings? In what situations are they most often triggered?

I strongly believe in my hunches and gut feelings. That's bad, because it strengthens my paranoias. They are triggered in social situations.

9. a) What activities energize you most? b) What activities drain you most? Why?

10. What do you repress about your outward behavior or internal thought process when around others? Why?

Sadness. I try to not show my sadness. I also tend to not say what I think, since people wouldn't understand me. I got unpopular opinions and thoughts, and I don't feel the need to share them.

Hello. You still strike me a type 9, but that's just me. I sense a Fi/Te dynamic. INFP?

This questionaire allow me to dig deeper. Try this if you like.

I. What do you generally focus on? (Duties aside)

II. When looking at a painting, or any type of styled object, what demands your attention the most?

III. What quality do you dislike about some people that is something to be desired in yourself.?

IV. What quality in you do people find annoying?

V. Describe your general decision making process.

VI. What stresses you most?

VII. How do you gauge the value or worth of something?

Clegane

MBTI Type
ISTP
Hello. You still strike me a type 9, but that's just me. I sense a Fi/Te dynamic. INFP?

This questionaire allow me to dig deeper. Try this if you like.

I. What do you generally focus on? (Duties aside)

II. When looking at a painting, or any type of styled object, what demands your attention the most?

III. What quality do you dislike about some people that is something to be desired in yourself.?

IV. What quality in you do people find annoying?

V. Describe your general decision making process.

VI. What stresses you most?

VII. How do you gauge the value or worth of something?

I. My well-being. You said "duties aside" so I'm struggling. I don't know. I like listening to music and playing music. I like watching tv series and having a nice meal. Watching sports and playing soccer.

II. The faces. I focus on the people, animals and creatures in the paintings. I especially like Van Gogh's self portaits. I also like paintings which represent mythological creatures.

III. Determination, carefreeness.

IV. Seriousness and sarcastic humor (it's hard to tell whether I'm joking or not).

V. If I must chooce between X and Y, I think at the pros and cons. If I must decide whether to do or not to do something, I think at the pros and cons, and how the action would make me feel. If it's something I can do.

VI. Social relationships, deadlines and duties.

VII. If it works or not.

Sorry for the brief answers but I can't add anything else.

Rouskyrie

Thoughts:

Outward reactions:

Thoughts:

Outward reactions:
"No problem..."

From your post and your response to Mayflower's questions, I'm getting the impression that you fall on the Si/Ne axis. Your responses to questions 3, 5 and 8 give me the impression that inferior Ne is present, leading me to ISXJ. You also seem to fall on the Te/Fi axis, leading me to conclude ISTJ.

Clegane

MBTI Type
ISTP
Thank you for the answers guys. ISTJ seems spot on, and it's also how I typed myself studying the functions (even though I'm not an expert).

Clegane

MBTI Type
ISTP
I noticed that at question 9 I swapped the answers A and B. FFS.

Clegane

MBTI Type
ISTP
Sorry if I mention, but I'd like to know your opinion.
[MENTION=8936]highlander[/MENTION]

I tried the test two times.

First result: INFP
Fi>Si>Ne>Fe=Te>Ni>Se>Ti

Second result: ENTP
Fi>Ne>Si>Te>Fe>Ni>Ti=Se

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Fi>Si>Ne>Fe=Te>Ni>Se>Ti

Fi>Ne>Si>Te>Fe>Ni>Ti=Se

That test is obviously broken.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Fi>Si>Ne>Fe=Te>Ni>Se>Ti

Fi>Ne>Si>Te>Fe>Ni>Ti=Se

These are your scores

First time
NF=1;NT=2;SP=-3;SJ=0
Te=-3;Ti=-2;Fe=0;Fi=4;Ne=1;Ni=-3;Se=0;Si=3

Second time
NF=-4;NT=3;SP=-2;SJ=3
Te=0;Ti=-5;Fe=-2;Fi=7;Ne=6;Ni=-3;Se=-5;Si=2

Temperament seems to lean towards NT. It seems like you are mostly likely not an SP type. You are high on Fi, Si, and Ne. Fi is your highest function on both tests. Your Ti is really pretty low.

I would guess INFP is probably correct.

Clegane

MBTI Type
ISTP
ENTP seems unusual for that cognitive ranking but it's because the temperament scores said NT

I retried the test and got ENTP again:

Ne>Te>Ni>Fi>>Si=Ti>Fe>Se

I don't know if the test changed or if my answers were different this time, but I'd like to know your opinion about the results.

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ISTJ seems pretty apparent, with a possibility of ISFJ. I'm not sure where you're getting the impression that you have Ni? The first question, where you describe the photo with a literal description of its objects/colors without mentioning thoughts, ideas, or emotions the photo evokes, definitely points to S rather than N.

Clegane

MBTI Type
ISTP
ISTJ seems pretty apparent, with a possibility of ISFJ. I'm not sure where you're getting the impression that you have Ni? The first question, where you describe the photo with a literal description of its objects/colors without mentioning thoughts, ideas, or emotions the photo evokes, definitely points to S rather than N.

That's my general attitude towards everything. Just going straight to the point. Emotions and thoughts are personal and I usually don't want to share them.
Where I see Ni? I'm highly speculative. But I actually don't know... tbh, I really don't think I'm INTJ.

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
Okay.

The most important thing to know is that if you're in a bad place mentally, it WILL skew your results. MBTI assumes healthy functioning.

Ni and Se seem too weak, so we can rule out INTJ. Ni has this certainty. Ne does not.

Stress point seems to come from Ne usage (Thinking out possibilities make you stressed).

Fi-Ne-Si seem like the most used function, but what you value seem to be Te. Temperament could be NT, but honestly I think temperaments are flawed as hell because I'm NT temperament-wise, too.

Here's the rundown via the process of elimination:

Assuming that you're not a) looping or b) in the grip, you should likely be INFP.

However, in INFP, making connections, speculating, and thinking about possibilities shouldn't give you stress. And a lot of depressed people seem to type as INFP.

Your answers, on the other hand, give an ISTJ vibe, in unhealthy ISTJs, Ne is the cause of uncertainty. Overspeculation -> Si and Fi go up.

The next thing to do is to value according to consistency. 20 is a young age, and it's still an age where your brain is still developing. I would say don't worry about it until you've hit 25, when your brain has fully developed. (I typed as ENFP/INTP/INFP at 20.)

TL;DR:

INFP seems like a possibility, but ISTJ seems like the closest based on your answers.

Clegane

MBTI Type
ISTP
Okay.

The most important thing to know is that if you're in a bad place mentally, it WILL skew your results. MBTI assumes healthy functioning.

Ni and Se seem too weak, so we can rule out INTJ. Ni has this certainty. Ne does not.

Stress point seems to come from Ne usage (Thinking out possibilities make you stressed).

Fi-Ne-Si seem like the most used function, but what you value seem to be Te. Temperament could be NT, but honestly I think temperaments are flawed as hell because I'm NT temperament-wise, too.

Here's the rundown via the process of elimination:

Assuming that you're not a) looping or b) in the grip, you should likely be INFP.

However, in INFP, making connections, speculating, and thinking about possibilities shouldn't give you stress. And a lot of depressed people seem to type as INFP.

Your answers, on the other hand, give an ISTJ vibe, in unhealthy ISTJs, Ne is the cause of uncertainty. Overspeculation -> Si and Fi go up.

The next thing to do is to value according to consistency. 20 is a young age, and it's still an age where your brain is still developing. I would say don't worry about it until you've hit 25, when your brain has fully developed. (I typed as ENFP/INTP/INFP at 20.)

TL;DR:

INFP seems like a possibility, but ISTJ seems like the closest based on your answers.

Yeah, I experience Ne in a negative way (paranoia), and Fi hurts. Fi makes me depressed. Melancholic. I'm actually feeling better now, and I answered a questionnaire when I was kind of happy:
https://www.typologycentral.com/forums/what-s-my-type-/88536-questionaire-scare.html

Clegane

MBTI Type
ISTP
Here's the thing: my Keirsey temperament is CLEARLY "rational". I'm like the opposite of a "guardian"...

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
I'm seeing fluctuations from This questionaire will scare you. and so on.

What I'd suggest doing is going down to the members blogs forum and starting a blog. Just write in whatever, reflect on how you feel that day and what sort of cognitive processes you use to make a decision, or the things you've seen and liked/disliked, the reasons why, etc etc.

After a period of time, you can go back and look at it, and maybe find some kind of discernable pattern.

You do strike me as very NT, but I have zero beliefs in temperament so I do not care.

Clegane

MBTI Type
ISTP
I just found this on PerC:

Fe vs Fi test

1.Are you more about people and social connections” (Fe)? Or personal values, authenticity and identity” (Fi)?
It's all about me.

2.Do you believe that individual development is important, but social masks are necessary? Masks are ultimately tools. One can convey their true self through moving along with the current than against it (Fe)? Or everyone is entitled to be themselves, free of the nuisance of social convention. Conforming may be better for short term effects, but the ultimate goal is to see individual development (Fi)?
Everyone must be free. But I often wear social masks to hide the inner me.

3.Do you work best with the emotions of others (Fe)? Or work best with your own emotions (Fi)?
I'm bad with emotions. I don't understand them.

4. Do you notice how you make others feel (Fe)? Or do you notice how others make you feel (Fi)?
Both, I think. Especially how others make me feel.

5.Do you show your empathy through saying confirming language such as “Oh no,” and “Aw,” (Fe)? Or exposing your own experiences and struggles as a means of letting the other person know they’re not alone? (Fi)
Both. Depends on the situation.

6.Do you believe in global morals, or/and conform to group morals (Fe)? Or do you believe that everyone is one-of-a-kind and has their own set of values, just as you do yourself (Fi)?
Morals? I don't know. You just have to be just and respectful of others. It's not like choosing between these two things.

7.Do you have empathy more on a global level, such as empathy for the human race (Fe)? Or empathy for a group of people you feel your values and experiences are related to (Fi)?
A little bit of both.

8.Would you say “I will do what I think is right, because doing otherwise would do harm to others around me (Fe)? Or I will do what I think is right, because doing otherwise would be inauthentic to who I am as a moral person (Fi)?Examples: You are against adultery because “I would hurt the people I love” (Fe) or “It goes against my ethics” (Fi)? You are against illegal downloading because; “I will set a bad moral example” (Fe)? Or because “I am not a thief” (Fi)?
Both and neither, lol.

9.Do you prefer to create an atmosphere of harmony and where everyone is “getting along” (Fe)? Or creating an atmosphere that coincides with your inner values; regardless of whether everyone is ‘feeling alright’ or not (Fi)
An atmosphere where everyone is getting along.

10.In a spat, do you appeal to the whole group in an “everybody settle down” kind of way, apologize and compromise to keep everyone happy (Fe?)? Or stubbornly stick to your guns because someone violated an issue of importance to you, and probably latch onto one individual and either calm them or remove them from the situation in an attempt to neutralize the situation? (Fi)?
I stick to my guns.

11.At a park, are you more
Extroverted Feeling (Fe)? You make sure everyone feels involved and has their needs met. Does everyone have a buddy? Nobody should be alone! Let’s go to the bathroom first, okay? How do we feel about hamburgers for lunch? Is that okay? Let’s meet over there, shall we? Does everyone know the plan, so no one is left behind? Let’s take a vote on which direction to go first! Fe will go on a ride it doesn’t like so a friend doesn’t have to do it alone.

Or Introverted Feeling (Fi)? You decide which direction to go based on what is important to you. I’m going on this ride. No, it’s okay, I can go by myself. I don’t need you to come along unless you want to. I’m serious. I’m not afraid to do it alone. I’m not feeling the burgers, either. You all go ahead. I’m going to dash over to that taco stand. Nope, not going on that ride. You can beg all you want, I won’t do it. I’m scared of heights. Not a chance, bud. Drop it.

Fi is sounding like an asshole here. And Fe sounds way too social. Neither of them.

Te vs Ti test

1.Are you more about applying logic/organization to your external world (Te) or inner world (Ti)?
Inner world.
2.Are you more about execution and effective organization (Te)? Or ideas and logical understanding (Ti)?
Understanding.
3.Are you more about organization for efficiency, by the book, like to make things happen, and systematic (Te)? Or about analyzing everything, taking things apart to know how they work, and checking for accuracy or inconsistencies? (Ti)
Understanding. But things have to be efficient. The problem is that I'm too lazy to make them happen.
4.You have a gadget in front of you. Do you take the gadget and see what you can do with it? See what results you can achieve with it? Ask how can I make this happen? And what external impact can it cause? (Te) Or do you take apart the gadget to understand the parts or essence of it. Do you ask how does the gadget work? Is this accurate? Is this consistent? (Ti)?
Both.
5.Do you want to USE information (Te) Or UNDERSTAND it (Ti)?
Both.
6.Do you want to figure out how things can get done/results focused (Te)? Or understand how things are and fit together/ knowledge focused (Ti)?
Both.
7.Do you like to come up with a decision and stick with it (Te)? Or always open for new insights and ways to perfect an idea (Ti)?
I always want to perfect things and I'm open for new insights.

8.Do you organize your bookshelf by tallest to shortest books (Te)? Or favorite to least favorite books (Ti)?
I don't organize my bookshelf. Wait... I don't even have a bookshelf.

9.Do you focus on organizing things into a unified whole/look at how things relate to one another (Te)? Or focused on separating things into their unique parts and classifying things (Ti)? Example, who are you in this conversation? Hubby (Te) or Wife (Ti)
Hubby: I want to go to the blue hardware store.
Wife: I want to go to Lowes.

Wtf is Lowes? I don't know.

10.At a park, Are you more
(Te) busy organizing others and coming up with “battle plans.” Which direction do we go first? Give me the park map. Okay, where do we want to be by noon? When and where do we meet for lunch? Who is in charge of watching the kid? Which rides do what? When is the bus leaving? What do we have time for? How long are the lines? Okay, everyone who wants to go on these twelve rides, line up to the left! Everyone else to the right! We meet back here at 7pm! No stragglers! Does everyone have their phone on? Good!

Or (Ti)? busy analyzing how the rides work and what makes the most sense. If I go this way, the path winds around past what I want to see, and by the time we’re to meet up, I’ll have been all the way around the park. I won’t have to walk back, or rush from one side of the park to the other. Wait, why are they all walking in the opposite direction? Don’t they know this is the logical way to do it? If you go that way, you’ll engage in needless walking and won’t be able to get through the line in front of the House of Mirrors

Ti. By far.

Se vs Si test

1. Do you listen to the same music over and over again because "It's the best music out there?" (Se) or because "I just always have-habit? (Si)?
Because the song is giving me multiple eargasms.

2.Do you notice all the details of the present moment? Do you notice all of the tiny details in a painting? (Se)? Or do you notice the present details but compare them to past experiences? (Si)
Who cares about comparing to past experiences? LOL

3.Do you tend to want immediate gratification and new hands on adventures/experiences (Se)? Or get stuck in an outdated routine, want tradition, are nostalgic, and relive past experiences (Si)?
A little bit of both. Or neither. I don't know. I'm not really a physical person.

3.Are you about being spontaneous (Se) or rules and regulation (Si)?
Rules I think.

4.How do you handle a new situation? Do your senses shift through data and identifies what is the most relevant and most critical in the current situation. Do you seize opportunities as they present themselves? Do you troubleshoot and seek a tactical advantage? (Se) Or do your senses relate the present situation to past experience? Do you ask “how did I handle something like this last time”? Do you evaluate similarities and differences? Do you apply proven techniques to the challenges of the current circumstances? (Si)
These sensing questions are weird. I really don't know.

5.Do you look for external sensory experiences such as roller coasters, scary movies, race car driving? (Se) Or internal sensory experiences such knowing how your body feels during Yoga or immediately knowing when you are full (Si)?
Se sounds way more fun. I love driving the car. Yoga is boring, and I never know when I'm full, unless I'm dying.

6.Do dress with a flair of boldness; have a keen eye for aesthetics, and have an enjoyment for the finer things in life (Se)? Or is your style traditional and conservative? (Si)
Depends.

7.Would you say “I can tell that’s a car because it has wheels, it’s moving, it looks like others cars, it’s made by Ford” (Se) or “Cars in my mind are always purple, therefore that moving vehicle is not a car” (Si)?
Se, by far.

8.After a long day at work do you put on a new movie (Se) or a movie you’ve already seen (simply for the familiarity and nostalgia) (Si)?
New movie, of course. If I already watched the movie, rewatching it would be stupid.

9.While in a forest do you notice the rich detail in the whole forest - the trees, their color and texture, their sounds, their smells, the pattern of light and dark... (Se)? Or note that this forest has always been here and recalls being in a forest from childhood, smelling that smell and the fun of playing hide and seek behind the trees... (Si)?
Se, I think. I really don't care about the past, and these Si answers look super boring.

10.You are at a park. Are you more
(Se)? You are busy noticing all the details of the park and the people in it. Sights. Sounds. Colors. Oh, cool. That ride flips upside down! I’m going to try that. Do you smell those hotdogs? Aren’t they great? I think we ought to go bungee jumping… it’s only $50 for a group of $12! Which way is the Tower of Terror? I’m going to ride down it and watch all you sissies wet your pants when it drops 50 feet in 12 seconds!

Or (Si)? relates everything around them to past experience. Last time I was here, I threw up on that ride; I’m not going on it again. Oh, hey, that’s the bench I sat on when so-and-so kissed me! Oh, good, the line is shorter this year. Why does this slushy taste different? I think they put less cherry cola in it than before! I feel ripped off. OR… I’ve never been to a theme park before, but that Ferris wheel reminds me of that scene in The Notebook, when Noah won’t take no for an answer, until Allie agrees to go on a date with him…

I want to kill the Si dude. I relate to Se here.

Ne vs Ni test

1.While in a forest do you think of the fractal patterns, the wide range of possibilities in the forest, how this forest is part of the ecosystem and is affected by pollution from the city... (Ne) or Recognize that the forest is deeply symbolic of all of life in its interconnectedness and constant recycling and growth and foresees that this forest will soon be torn down for a housing development... (Ni)?
Both.

2.Do you have an explosion of ideas, symbols, and possibilities (Ne)? Or do you find one idea and build on it over time (Ni)
Both.

3.Are you more about possibilities and randomness (Ne)? Or insights and purpose (Ni)?
Both.

4.Is your speech scatterbrained/about multiple topics (Ne) Or more streamlined/ talk about one thing at a time (Ni)?
Both.

5.Do you want to go out and try all of your ideas (Ne)? Or be selective with your ideas (Ni)?
Ni.

6.Is your thought process non-linear (Ne) or linear (Ni)?
Depends.

7.Do you brainstorm out loud (Ne) or keep ideas to yourself (Ni)
Depends.

8.Do you focus on “what if's” or “what could be”? (Ne) Or having an “aha moment” (Ni)?
Aha moment? LOL, I ain't a magician.

9.Do you find broad shallow symbols and patterns (Ne) or deep symbols, and patterns (Ni)?
Wtf? I don't know.

10.You are at a park. Are you more
(Ne) sees the possibilities of the park. Look at those two people. You can tell they’re not “together” anymore, but just hanging out for the kid’s sake. See their body language? How many rides are in this park? Do you think anyone ever died here? I think they should put a new ride in this space. Call it the Haunted House of Horrors, and have Dead Presidents in it. You know, they could put up an entire haunted SECTION of the park. That would be awesome. Who do I call to pitch that idea? Stay away from the guy in the red hat. He gives me vibes. Ooh, you know, I could write a story about a murder in a theme park! He could die because the Tilt a Whirl malfunctioned. No, no, because the Tower of Terror ride didn’t stop, it crashed the elevator to the bottom floor! His sister did it. No, his uncle! No, the theme park guy, because he’s freakin’ insane.

Or (Ni)? You know what will happen before it happens. I’m going to take a step back, because that kid is going to spill his slushy all over – yup, there it goes. I know which ride I want to go on. I’ve thought about it all week. I’m going to have an awesome time on that ride. I’m going there first. Wait, there are other rides? I didn’t even notice! I was busy fixating on getting to the head of the line! Marsha better not go on that thing, she’ll hurl—yep, there she goes.

Both (?).

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
That's a nice test. I'm gonna yank it for my own use :D:D

You seem to have decided on a type for now? That's great.