• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type me again

Clegane

MBTI Type
ISTP
That's a nice test. I'm gonna yank it for my own use :D:D

You seem to have decided on a type for now? That's great.

Well, actually not, lol. I gave up on typing myself, and I give tons of credit to external feedbacks. So I'm just writing a lot, so maybe you all can know me a little bit better.

The last test I posted pointed towards ISxP. The only clear function was Se. But I ain't even sure. People with Ni keep telling me that I got Ni-humor, but I don't really know what that means. People with Ne say I got no Ne. And despite me relating to Jung's Fi description, all the Fi people keep telling me I can't be Fi-dom. All the people keep telling me I write like a Te. This is all I know.

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
Well, actually not, lol. I gave up on typing myself, and I give tons of credit to external feedbacks. So I'm just writing a lot, so maybe you all can know me a little bit better.

The last test I posted pointed towards ISxP. The only clear function was Se. But I ain't even sure. People with Ni keep telling me that I got Ni-humor, but I don't really know what that means. People with Ne say I got no Ne. And despite me relating to Jung's Fi description, all the Fi people keep telling me I can't be Fi-dom. All the people keep telling me I write like a Te. This is all I know.

Te comes with Fi. You can have Fi and Te. Nobody uses the same function all the time.

Good luck!

Clegane

MBTI Type
ISTP
Te comes with Fi. You can have Fi and Te. Nobody uses the same function all the time.

Good luck!

Thanks! The problem with Fi-dom is that they got inferior Te. And my Te seems pretty strong actually... Couldn't I be a Fi-dom with an inferior Fe? And auxiliary Te too! LOL Would be the perfect stack to describe me.

meowington

Parody Parrot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
[MENTION=28497]Clegane[/MENTION] : Not easy to type you. So I would naturally be inclined to say ISTJ, notoriously hard to type, but Si-dom does not make sense. As I pick up a lot of Se, Fi & Te : ESFP. Sorry if this confuses you all over again ;) Just my 2 cents.

Clegane

MBTI Type
ISTP
[MENTION=28497]Clegane[/MENTION] : Not easy to type you. So I would naturally be inclined to say ISTJ, notoriously hard to type, but Si-dom does not make sense. As I pick up a lot of Se, Fi & Te : ESFP. Sorry if this confuses you all over again ;) Just my 2 cents.

Thank you for the answer!

The thing about ESFP is that I'm pretty sure I'm introvert. On tests I get like 100% introversion... I really don't know. I feel like dominant Se would be evident in real life.

meowington

Parody Parrot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Thank you for the answer!

The thing about ESFP is that I'm pretty sure I'm introvert. On tests I get like 100% introversion... I really don't know. I feel like dominant Se would be evident in real life.

Ok thx, then I guess ESFP can be ruled out either. Maybe you're a new species ? How does your mating process work ? :D

Clegane

MBTI Type
ISTP
I should just give up and forget about this stuff. But I can't.

spaceynyc

I should just give up and forget about this stuff. But I can't.

Dude you're a certified ISFP.

The first questionnaire told me by the way you described the picture. there was no abstraction. you just described it for what it was. thats pure Se.

the second questionnaire confirmed it even more the second you said something along the lines of "why compare something to the past, LOL" that pretty much killed any notion of Si for you. and as a INFJ [i think... lol] I'm completely with you on that

and quite frankly you reek of Fi lol

Fi > Se > Ni > Te thats you

willing to bet on it

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
An isfp. Those people who never talk about themselves. No, I doubt it.

Maybe entp

Clegane

MBTI Type
ISTP
An isfp. Those people who never talk about themselves. No, I doubt it.

Maybe entp

Irl I never talk about myself, and when people ask questions about me it makes me feel uncomfortable. On this forum it's different. Nobody knows me and I don't really care if I come across as a depressed emo. I feel like I can just write whatever I feel like, because it may be useful for typing.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Irl I never talk about myself, and when people ask questions about me it makes me feel uncomfortable. On this forum it's different. Nobody knows me and I don't really care if I come across as a depressed emo. I feel like I can just write whatever I feel like, because it may be useful for typing.

Then welcome to this forum :)

spaceynyc

At this point the only cognitive function we can throw out the window for you is Fe. You have absolutely none of that. The way you speak/type/represent yourself is extremely blunt which leads people to think you're some kind of Te user. To me when I think of someone who's straight forward or blunt with their words I think Te, Fi or someone with inferior Fe like a dominant Ti user.
You seem to have no regard for Introverted Sensing but those questions were pretty meh honestly.

Se/Si - when making a decision (think of a time you had to make a decision recently or imagine one in your head) is your instinct to make a decision based on the CURRENT details and what you see in front of you OR do you instinctively reference a similar situation in the past for guidance?

Ne/Ni - are you more comfortable narrowing future possibilties down to a singular most-likely possibility and follow a narrow vision or are you more likely to come up with multiple possibilities and NOT be able to narrow them down to one and regard them all as equally possible?

my guess is you're an ISTP because you related to Ti heavily in the questionnaire and you don't seem to abstract anything much.. if not, then ISFP

Clegane

MBTI Type
ISTP
[MENTION=32325]spaceynyc[/MENTION]

I never relate things to past experiences. I just do what I consider to be the best thing to do in a situation.

I prefer to narrow down possibilities, but often I just can't choose and take everything into consideration.

I got to thank you a lot. You took the time to read all my bullshit and I really appreciate it.