• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ne or Ni?

Amber97

MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Basically as an INTP (Ne user) even as an introvert i need some type of external mechanism to generate ideas. For instance when i am generating ideas for a project i will need an external source to get them out so to speak. (Brainstorming,writing down ideas e.t.c). What may be more helpful is to possibly look for Se vs Si.

yeah i love brainstorming! and i have to write down my ideas before i forget them and to make sense of them -.-

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You seem INFP to me going by the questionnaire. I see lots of Fi and you mention you love brainstorming and what if questions which points strongly to Ne.

Amber97

MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You seem INFP to me going by the questionnaire. I see lots of Fi and you mention you love brainstorming and what if questions which points strongly to Ne.

yeah i might stick with infp since the majority of people have suggested it. could you point out where you see Fi in my questionnaire answers? thanks :)

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
yeah i might stick with infp since the majority of people have suggested it. could you point out where you see Fi in my questionnaire answers? thanks

Despite how unrealistic it sounds, I want to find my life calling/passion. Having something to inspire me would make me feel better than floating around. I want to become more confident because I've been told I have potential, and I don't think I can reach that until I overcome the mental limits I'm setting for myself.- Strikes me as being very Fi to me.

I think about what I want, I think what I like and dislike in terms of consequences and what makes sense to me. If others are involved I try to see where they're coming from (and allow exceptions, for example if they have a disability) and from the POV from people who will be affected; I kinda guess what they could be thinking if they're not there to give their insight.- Again seems Fi to me.