• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Please type me!

Amber97

MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Heya, I've been wondering if I typed myself correctly. Couldn't hurt to ask here, right? I filled out a couple of questionnaires from the Questionnaire Compilation Thread thread.

1. If you could have one mythical creature as a pet, what would it be?
My first thought was a mermaid... but nah I'd want something I could easily keep by my side/in my house. Probably a fairy. I could sneak them around and who knows what kind of magic it could have?? I'd want it to teach me spells and how to use magic.

2. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I'm currently an animation student.. but i'm considering switching to digital art or film-making. I don't think I'd be happy with one job in the future.

3. If you were a fruit or vegetable, what fruit or vegetable would you be?
I'd be a strawberry.... am i sour? sweet? depends on the person i'm with.

4. What is your favorite beverage?
Milkshake... I can't drink coffee because it's too bitter, I usually stick to sweet drinks (what does this have to do with type??)

5. You're having a cookout... what do you make?
Burgers; we'd have the cookout on the beach with BBQ's... the best way to have burgers tbh. Though that's probably because I just really like burgers, so I'd have to bring other things to suit other people (i.e the vegans)

6. What's the most recent cool thing you've learned?
My friend is going to star in a play! We hadn't spoken in a while so it was nice to hear her get excited about something and to talk again

7. What portrayal of the future do you like the best?
The one where things are going well.... Preferably devoid of Donald Trump and Clowns... I sometimes daydream about winning an oscar, so that's a portrayal I like too.

8. You're on death row... what's your last meal?
Cereal... Then they'd have to refill my milk over and over. They think: she really likes milk. But really, I'm stalling. Maybe I would die from zinc overload, I WILL GET THE LAST WORD, YOU CAN'T KILL ME, SOCIETY!

9. How do you respond to clingy people?
I don't know about clingy people, but I had a clingy family dog once... It was kind of annoying to be followed around constantly, but I would reluctantly give in to his cuteness and pet him.

10. If you could change the ocean to any color, what would that color be?
I like it the way it is tbh... If I was to change the colour of the ocean doesn't that mean the sky would be different too? Or are we bending the laws of physics? But yeah, I like blue so I wouldn't change the colour.

11. Would you consider living in the nude for a period of time (a month)?
NNNNNNNnnnnnnnnnno, unless I was paid to. Paid a lot of money. And it was indoors. With curtains closed and food delivered to my door. Lol i dont think I'd be comfortable in a nude society.

12. When you are romantically interested in an individual, how do you generally act (shy, outgoing, annoying, etc.)?
God it really depends, one thing I know is that I'm really straight-forward about my attraction, even if a bit shy. My entire body language changes when they enter the room, I'm like an excited puppy! I tend to see them through a rose-tinted view, as if they've never done anything wrong ever. I tend to show off once I get confident, other times I can't even open my mouth at all.

13. Have you ever gone skinny dipping? If so, how was the experience?
Not quite skinny dipping, but I've gone into a hot-tub naked. It was... Odd. I consciously focused on acting casual and I think that made it more normal/less embarrassing.

14. If you had to disguise yourself physically, how would you do it?
My first thought is sunglasses and dark clothing... but that'd make you stand out... I guess I'd take my glasses off, wear a wig/dye my hair, wear trousers (skirts/dresses make me stand out) and put my hood up. I dont know, my face tends to be quite recognisable??

15. Name a city that best represents your personality.
Represents my personality through its name or its people's attributes....? Maybe San Antonio... I looked up american city names and I liked the thumbnail image for it. It's colorful and has lots of trees so I think I'd like it there. I don't think I'm like the average Texan though... I'm probably more of a San Francisco/Californian person. Relaxed and open-minded like them. I wanna go there some day.

I'm interested to hear what you think :bye:

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Heya, I've been wondering if I typed myself correctly. Couldn't hurt to ask here, right? I filled out a couple of questionnaires from the Questionnaire Compilation Thread thread.

I'm interested to hear what you think :bye:

Hello. I'm not really a fan of this questionaire, though N's seem to choose it.
First, Let's see if you're a S or N.
Are you a person who focuses on the present and what it brings (Se), and derives meaning and foresight from that (Ni)?
Or are you lead by possibilities of the world (though not of current attainability) and may/may not strive to make them a reality (Ne) and is guided by past experience (Si).

Next, the F/T divide...
Do you often make decisions more based on desires and wants (F) or logic and productivity (T)?
Elaboration Example!!
Fe/Ti: "Everyone seems to like this way so I guess it's alright (Fe), does it make sense (Ti)?"
Fi/Te: "I really like this and think it is the right way for me (Fi) but is it productive (Te)?"

PuppyGoggles

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I got a bit of a Ne vibe from studying your writing style but I'll second Mayflower in trying to figure out whether you use Fi/Te or Ti/Fe.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Looks like you were conned into taking a fake typology test.

Amber97

MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Hello. I'm not really a fan of this questionaire, though N's seem to choose it.
First, Let's see if you're a S or N.
Are you a person who focuses on the present and what it brings (Se), and derives meaning and foresight from that (Ni)?
Or are you lead by possibilities of the world (though not of current attainability) and may/may not strive to make them a reality (Ne) and is guided by past experience (Si).

Next, the F/T divide...
Do you often make decisions more based on desires and wants (F) or logic and productivity (T)?
Elaboration Example!!
Fe/Ti: "Everyone seems to like this way so I guess it's alright (Fe), does it make sense (Ti)?"
Fi/Te: "I really like this and think it is the right way for me (Fi) but is it productive (Te)?"

Hello! Right, for your first point: I've been told before that I worry too much about the future, and that I tend to be too imaginative when thinking of possible consequences and have a difficult time letting go of the past, so possibly Ne/Si? I tend to be in the middle when it comes to S and N :blush:

Next point, as much as I would like to be logical, I kinda do what I want. I've been told I'm quite analytical and that I generally pay attention to rules when they make sense, but I'm not sure what if it means T over F. I've been told I'm not cold like some T types :D

Finally, I don't think I use Fe or Ti. I think I met an ESFJ once, and he'd lie about what he wanted for the sake of other people, which really confused me, because I could never be happy if I let other people decide what I wanted.

Amber97

MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I got a bit of a Ne vibe from studying your writing style but I'll second Mayflower in trying to figure out whether you use Fi/Te or Ti/Fe.

I think I use Fi/Te, as you can see from the answer I replied to Mayflower with :)

Amber97

MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Your writing style says Fi to me, you're expressing so much how something feels for you. T's are a lot colder.
And you're definitely a N. So I'd go for NFP, which matches with your enneagram.

(Maybe, if I really had to keep in consideration you being a thinker, ENTP)

Ooh okay~ I wasn't sure about being N or S, but Puppygoggles seemed to agree with being intuitive, and yeah I think I use Fi too. I've asked my friends and they say I'm more introverted than extroverted, and I don't think I use introverted thinking. (But for the record, Deadpool and Tony Stark are apparently ENTP's, and I appreciate their humour like nothing else :D)

Amber97

MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Looks like you were conned into taking a fake typology test.

tbh i think questionnaires like these allow users to answer honestly, rather than based on biased assumptions of what their type may be~

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
tbh i think questionnaires like these allow users to answer honestly, rather than based on biased assumptions of what their type may be~

Well, guess what? That's exactly what my MBTI test is designed to do.

But you've also got to understand that statements about what kind of fixin's you want on your hot dog are not very type related.

"What is your favorite beverage?" is not type related.

So when you say "i think questionnaires like these allow users to answer honestly..." you're preaching to the choir. Your responding to someone (me) who has designed a test exactly to provide for answers that avoid bias.

I am the king of avoiding bias. I have made an MBTI test that avoids bias. And it doesn't have anything to do with questions like "what will your last meal on death row be?"

Are you seriously stating that you believe questions like that are going to give a valid type result?

Was it designed with only foodies in mind?

Amber97

MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Well, guess what? That's exactly what my MBTI test is designed to do.

But you've also got to understand that statements about what kind of fixin's you want on your hot dog are not very type related.

"What is your favorite beverage?" is not type related.

So when you say "i think questionnaires like these allow users to answer honestly..." you're preaching to the choir. Your responding to someone (me) who has designed a test exactly to provide for answers that avoid bias.

I am the king of avoiding bias. I have made an MBTI test that avoids bias. And it doesn't have anything to do with questions like "what will your last meal on death row be?"

Are you seriously stating that you believe questions like that are going to give a valid type result?

Was it designed with only foodies in mind?

i sense that you have an mbti test, that you made, and that i should try it... why don't you enlighten me and show me your totally unbiased test

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i sense that you have an mbti test, that you made, and that i should try it... why don't you enlighten me and show me your totally unbiased test

You're the INFP type.

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I second INFP, with strong Si.