• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

puzzle pieces

thought bubble

After countless speculation I have realized a few things about myself, but just missing a few pieces...

I get my energy both by meditation, reading, or spend all day watching netflix.
I also get energy by meeting with people as well.
I do face to face sales and never hesitate to go meet up with a friend afterwards.
(Extrovert)

Sure I can be straight forward with people and I also love details when I tell stories.
I still enjoy abstract thinking and using clever banter.
It really depends on who I'm with but my information varies from time to time.
(S/N, unsure)

I love discussing drama or other peoples problems.
That being said, their problems are their problems.
I try to make balanced choices overall, where rationality and harmony meet.
(F/T, unsure)

I try to set goals and make structure.
But I never follow through and take awhile before making choices.
I end up leaving the project all together. But once I make up my mind, there's no changing.
(Perceiving, I think)