• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Enneagram: type me, please

Clegane

MBTI Type
ISTP
1. What drives you in life? What do you look for?
I don't know. I never understood the reason for life, maybe that's why I'm depressed. I live without a reason. Why whas I born? Why am I living? There's no answer. We live to die maybe? Well, that's lame. Luckily God doesn't exist. If he would have existed he would have been evil. What do I look for? Happiness. I just want to be happy. I don't care about becoming rich or famous.

2. What do you hope to accomplish in your life?
I swear, I have no big ambitions. I would like to be happy one day. One day I'd like to live in a tiny house surrounded by nature, with some dogs maybe. Who knows.

3. What do you hope to avoid doing or being? What values are important to you?
I don't understand. If I don't want to do something I just don't do it. In the past I did things that I regretted, but it's part of life. What are values anyway? I just act as a polite person and try to behave correctly, that's all I know.

4. What are your biggest fears (not including phobias)? Why?
I'm pretty paranoid. My fear is that paranoia's become true. I also fear of being made fun of. I fear that I'll never be happy too.

5. How do you want others to see you? How do you see yourself?
I want others to consider me a normal person, I don't want to be special. I see myself as an introverted, impassive, humble, serious, weird person.

6. What makes you feel your best? What makes you feel your worst?
What makes me feel my best? Not failing my goals and doing what I want to do. What makes me feel my worst? Failing goals, not getting respect from other people and not being able to do what I feel freely.

7. Describe how you experience each of: a) anger; b) shame; c) anxiety.
Anger: I try to hide it. If the reason of my anger doesn't stop I become seriously violent, but I try to avoid it. Shame: I blush and I just would like to disappear. Anxiety: I become super nervous and can only think at the reason of my anxiety. I become obsessed over it.

8. Describe how you respond to each of: a) stress; b) unexpected change; c) conflict.
Stress: I can only think at the reason of my stress. I just would like to rest but I can't. Unexpected change: Why is this happening? Why am I so unlucky? Conflict: I tried to avoid it but it didn't work. Let's make him shut up.

9. Describe your orientation to: a) authority; b) power. How do you respond to these?
I don't like hierarchy, but I guess that authority is necessary. Power? Authority has power, right? What should I say? I do what I have to do, otherwise I would go to jail lol.

10. What is your overall outlook on life and humanity?
Life sucks and humanity is evil. Believing in the human goodness is stupid.

11. Discuss an event that has impacted your life significantly; more importantly, how you responded to it.
When I was younger I had to move to another country. I became super depressed and didn't accept it. I lost all my friends and had to leave my home town. I didn't accept it even after a lot of years.

12. Comment on your relationship with trust.
I trust nobody.

13. List some of the traits you: a) like; b) dislike most about yourself.
a) humble, serious, polite, smart, kind; b) cold, asocial, laconic, depressed, paranoid.

14. What do you see or notice in others that most people don't?
Malevolence.

15. If a stranger insults you, how do you respond/feel? What if they compliment you?
I think "Is he really insulting me? Ugh, maybe I did something wrong?". I look at him and if he is indeed insulting me and he doesn't stop, I burst out of anger. If I look at him and can't prove that he was insulting me because he is doing something else, I just continue to think at it, confused and sad. If they compliment me? I get paranoid and start thinking that they're mocking me. Why don't they just shup up? I don't want any attention.

16. What's something you are: a) thankful you have; b) wish you could have? Why?
a) family, physical health; b) better friends, mental health, happiness.
a) Because there are orphans and people with horrible diseases and I am lucky that I have a family and got no physical disease.
b) The few friends that I have are really different from me. Depression and sadness are horrible.

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I want to say 9, but just don't know. Depression and other such mindsets really affect typing (withholding my own for such reasons).

Clegane

MBTI Type
ISTP
I want to say 9, but just don't know. Depression and other such mindsets really affect typing (withholding my own for such reasons).

Thank you for reading my questionnaire!
Yes, it sucks to be depressed. You can't even have fun with personality tests lol.