• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Am I 9w1 or 4w5?

EmilyMIsty

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
Am I 9w1 or 4w5
Hi, I am just wondering whether I am a type 9w1 or 4w5, I have took the test twice and got a 9, and tbh I would rather be a 9 but I relate to some 4 things I think.

I relate to some 9 things also, like I don't like conflict and most times will avoid it, however there was a girl in high school that was not nice and I stood up to her after like 3 years as I thought she was nice but she wasn't but the fact that I stood up to her, might say something. Moreover the last time an argument happened in real life my friend was having an argument with 2 other girls and I didn't say much and all I said was for them to stop and agree to disagree.

With identity, I don't feel unique, really, I mean who is, 7 billion people on the planet, I mean everyones a bit different but not that much, yet I don't feel that common but I don't mind if people are like me as then I find it relatable. I have never really, at least I don't think done something to be unique, however I do like mbti, which is connected to identity and I do want to know if i am a 9w1 or a 4w5. However when I am in public or with friends I never tell them much about my identity and some parts of indentity I like and others I don't, I am pretty confused how I feel about it, lots of mixed emotions tbh.

I am quite sensitive but not too much, like I do upset but only if I am scared I am something or have an illness or feeling a bit insecure, but that does not happen that often. I am not moody or dramatic, most times I feel okay or good, just the way I like it.

I used to be a people pleaser when I was younger and would always say yes to things, I am not as much like that now, still have my moments.

I tend to avoid emotions if I can, like if I know a way I can avoid, I will, which can be annoying as sometimes I should face it but I feel better when I don't. So what do you think I am

EmilyMIsty

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
I prob am, just hard to know as unsure of things. Thanks for answering :happy2:

Abjection

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Tritypes etc.

You seem like a 9. Though these systems, mainly get you to identify your type, and teach you to move beyond your 'type'. You may connect with type 9, but stay in that box for long. Keep learning.

Rouskyrie

I agree with sardonic delight. Based on your post, you seem more like a 9w1. I also agree with Abjection, it's quite possible your tritype could contain both 9w1 and 4w5.

EmilyMIsty

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
Ahhh I see, thanks for answering and I might look into tritypes :)