• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help type me!

Jerry

1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
Mostly I just get confused when I try to figure out my cognitive functions, I really overthink this.

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
I really don't know, I guess ultimately happiness and success. I enjoy being happy and I enjoy feeling successful.

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
When I accomplish something, this can range from memorizing a song or scale on an instrument to flirting with women, really anything that I accomplish makes me feel fine.

4) What makes you feel inferior?
My mental instability probably, the fact that I have a tough time controlling my moods and thoughts. I also have pretty messed up anxiety that makes me feel inferior to other people. I worry about the future and present, I dwell on the past, I'm pretty neurotic.

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
I suppose I generally think about people, particularly those that are close to me.

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
Yes, I do enjoy having control of the outcome.

7) Describe a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
I was on a date with a girl and we were in a haunted house, I remember it fairly well.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you?
Right now I'm teaching myself bass guitar, mostly I sit down, play around with it, watch videos and look at pictures of the notes, the scales, and arpeggios. I really do learn naturally by teaching myself what I feel I need to know, that and a lot of memorization.

9) How organized do you think of yourself as?
Not very, I lose track of things. I do like order though and keep a schedule, sometimes I forget to update it until the last minute however.

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
I'm not really sure, not a lot of ideas get floated by me.

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
I'm not really sure, I kind of agree with both of these things to an extent.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
I definitely prefer thinking before speaking and one-on-one communication.

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
Actions speaks louder than words most of the time and I prefer to know what I'm jumping into.

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
I'd probably ignore my friends off and watch TV.

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
Depends. I've been known to get really emotional and lash out, sometimes I just get depressed, I'd say I get really really moody.

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
Mostly things such as dramatic, disrespectful, and talking too much. There's so many little things about people that can irk me but disrespectful is the big one.

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
Things that interest me which could be almost anything. What comes to mind is music, history, and television shows.

18) What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life?
I really don't know, for the most part I pay attention and overthink everything in my life.

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
My friends definitely perceive me as being very reserved, I don't really reach out to them much so their perception isn't really far off. I don't know what they would never say about my personality, sorry, I'd ask them but that would be weird.

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
Maybe make some music, probably watch TV and walk around overthinking something.

Jerry

Thank you for replying!

I'm fairly sure I'm an ISXJ, I'm just trying to figure out if I'm Fe or Te.

Truthfully I don't really relate to either too much, I kind of relate to Fe but I'm not a very outwardly emotional person. Even my loved ones have a hard time reading my emotions, that being said I do consider others its just that I can be really cold and distant from people and that doesn't seem like Fe at all.

Is that possible?