• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type me please. I'll get sad otherwise

Clegane

MBTI Type
ISTP
Boring introduction

I created a type me thread some months ago. I know cognitive functions a little bit better now and feel like I ruined the old thread. The reason for this is that I probably wanted to look in a certain way unconsciously.

The actual thread

1) What makes you angry?

When people don't respect other people's personal space. When people don't agree on my opinions.

2) What do you like/dislike most about people?

I like calm people. Especially when they have common interests and are enthusiast about them.
I dislike most of the extraverts. I consider them superficial and they talk too much about useless stuff. They also tend to not respect other people's personal spaces. I also dislike the fact that people are always judging and like mocking others.

3) Do you like animals? Why?

I love animals. They're beautiful and real. People are fake. I also love nature. I think humans damage this planet and caged themselves in a ridiculous thing we call society.

4) What do you like most about the favorite people in your life?

Read my second answer. I wrote the things I like about people.

5) What do you like/dislike most about yourself?

I like the fact that I'm quiet and independent. I'm also smart and strong. But I'm also awkwardly silent and got zero social skills. I'm also very lazy and dislike the way I look. When I get angry I can't control myself and tend to do stupid things. I also like the fact that I have strong opinions. But I'm also stubborn and tend to be paranoid.

6) Do you care about being fashionable? Why/why not?

I like maximizing my looks because I don't want to look super bad. But I'm not fashionable. I just don't want to look bad because people are always judging.

7) Do you prefer to fit in or stand out?

I would probably be happier if I fitted in. But sadly I always stand out. It's in my nature. If everbody acts in a certain way, I'll probably do the opposite.

8) What activities do you enjoy?

Learning about MBTI, playing with dogs, chatting with people who understand me, playing games and sporting with the few people I consider to be friends, eating (I love eating), listening to music and playing music, watching sport games and tv series, walking in the woods and driving the car with some music while singing lol.

9) What makes you feel secure?

Being lonely. For example, if I'm walking on an empty street at night, I feel secure. The only things that make me afraid are other people. Being at home also makes me feel secure obviously.

10) Do you like being in a relationship? Why/why not?

No. I want to be free. Relationships oppress me.

11) What do you love and why? Could be people, things, places, etc...

Computers, food, music instruments, animals, plants, forests.

12) What do you spend the most time thinking about?

"What if X?", 'if I do X then maybe I'll get X", "this world doesn't make sense", "humankind is lame".

13) How much have you changed over the years? Who were you as a child?

I was a quiet child. Very polite and mature. I was an optimist and trusted in the benevolent nature of humankind. The only things that changed are the fact that I think most of the people are rotten inside, I became a pessimist cynic bastard and when I become angry I tend to burst out of anger.

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INTJ, you're pretty much like my mom

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Introvert. I need more info before I can say more.

Abendrot

one way trip
MBTI Type
IntJ
Enneagram
85X
Instinctual Variant
sx
My initial guess is IXTJ or IXFP. You seem to be an introverted Fi user. Need more information about your way of dealing with things and your interests to say more. An approximate guess of your tritype is 683 or 863.

Clegane

MBTI Type
ISTP
Maybe my test results could be useful.

I tried the keys2cognition test a lot of times. But tests don't really work for me. I always get different results. I don't know what's my problem lol.

Two months ago

ISTJ

Se: 7,2
Si: 46,1
Ne: 33,9
Ni: 33,6
Te: 35,1
Ti: 35,6
Fe: 8,6
Fi: 40,5

Two days ago
I wouldn't take this one too seriously. It was a weird day. I felt super lazy and my Se took control over me. My Se shouldn't be that high. Fi was also higher than usual.

ISFP

Se: 34,2
Si: 19
Ne: 21,3
Ni: 25,2
Te: 36,4
Ti: 25,8
Fe: 13,8
Fi: 63

Yesterday

INFP

Se: 19,5
Si: 25,3
Ne: 25,7
Ni: 24,3
Te: 38,7
Ti: 39,7
Fe: 10,9
Fi: 55,5

I feel like tests ain't reliable for me, but I just noticed some things comparing the new results with the old ones.

1. I feel like my Se is really unstable. Sometimes I don't use it at all, and other times I use it too much. The results of these tests also depend on the mood, I think.

2. Intuitive functions are always at an average level.

3. Te seems like the most consistent fuction. Ti is pretty consistent too.

4. I got no Fe lol.

5. I always get a high score on Fi.

6. I don't know what to say about Si!

I'll talk about how I deal with things in different situations.

Reaching goals
Example: passing an exam

Before the course starts I become sad because I don't like going everyday to the university. I hate listening for hours to the teachers and I hate being surrounded by tons of other people. Despite of this, I promise to myself that I'll follow the lessons and will study everyday.
When the course starts I realize that I just hate it. I want to study on my own. Doing everyday the same thing that I hate makes me depressed. I followed the lessons only two days but it is just draining.
The next days I feel bad because I feel stupid. I may eat too much or stop eating for days. I don't even study. I just do things I like because it makes me feel better.
After some time I feel like I have to start studying. I have long term goals and I must reach them. I just want to reach them.
I pick my books and start studying for X hours, everyday, for months. Without free days.
At the end I end up passing the exam.

How I study
Example: a mathematical course

I have a logical and mechanical way of thinking. I hate theory. I just want to be able to do what I have to do. I learn how to solve all the problems and I am good at it. I hate theory and overlook it, when I see that it will not be useful to solve problems. I also overlook chapters when I feel like they're useless or when I feel like they will not be asked.

How I deal with friends

I'm the awkward dude. The one that disappears for several months without saying a word and just comes back telling some jokes and without explaining anything. Yes, I'm a shitty friend.
Some periods I force myself to be social. If my friends go to X every weak, I'll do it too. But it just doesn't work for me, and some months later I'll disappear again.
When I am with friends, I hate talking about myself. If I have to, I use a lot of irony and joke around. If we talk about common interests, then I talk a lot. If they start talking about what I consider "gossip" and other stupid stuff, then I'll become mute.
When we go out and there are also people I don't know, I tend to be more silent.

What they say about me
Some random things people told me.

"You always look sleepy" (Told by a classmate during a party. I always sleeped in the classroom and I look super bored during parties. This dude only saw me in the classroom and at parties).

"You are a robot" (I am good at not showing how I suffer during physical pain, so my friends think that I can't feel pain at all. I also nearly never show my emotions. I just joke around and say some clever one-liners when I'm not silent).

"You're the most particular person I've ever met" (A friend asked me "Where the hell are you? LOL" when I disappeared for some days once. I answered that I forgot of the existence of my phone and he answered with the first sentence).

"You know everything" (I always come up with random facts, for every argument. When my friends don't know things and ask to the others, I always give the answers).

"You don't give a f**k about friends and just use them for your own good" (I'm not a good friend, I know lol).

When someone doesn't respect me

I'm really quiet. When you're a quiet guy in school, you have to do things to let idiots understand that they can't mess around with you. I was calm but became really violent if someone didn't respect me. I have to say that my strategy worked.
Other calm dudes were tormented all the time. I were never tormented. The few times they tried to, it didn't go well for them.
I was obsessed with respect and honor. I had to look strong. I just wanted to. It was pretty f**ked up, I know.

Paranoid

I'm super paranoid. This is a really important aspect of my personality. I think to all the possible consequences when I do something. I always think before acting (when I'm not too mad). I take in consideration the worst possible consequences and act accordingly. I'm kind of a control freak and I must know everything when I do something. When I must do something really important for me, then I plan everything perfectly. When something isn't important, I'm just lazy and disorganized.