• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

in where I actually fill out a questionnaire

Perfectly Imperfect

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Let's get the most important questions out of the way first:
1. if you could have one mythical creature as a pet, what would it be? <b>Pegasus. Saves on gas money and pollution. They can just fly around while you shop. Freaking beautiful. One would have to clean up the poop, though. Ugh. :ack!: </b>
2. What do you want to be when you grow up? A Lost Boy, erm, Girl so I never have to grow up.
3. If you were a fruit or vegetable, what fruit or vegetable would you be?<b> Chili pepper. I'm hot and will make you cry. </b>
4. What is your favorite beverage? <b>Root Beer float. It is ice cream and soda. Nuff said. </b>
5. You're having a cookout... what do you make?<b> I hire someone else to cook to save lives. Nobody deserves that kind of torture a.k.a my cooking. </b>
6. What's the most recent cool thing you've learned?I got a crash course on Easter Island and loved it. I'm kinda becoming a history nerd.
7. What portrayal of the future do you like the best? The one where robots take over the world. We had it coming. I'm at the point where I root for the non-humans. Aliens, killer robots, sharks, you name it and I'm rooting for them to win.
8. You're on death row... what's your last meal?Something I'm allergic to so I go out on my terms. If I'm on death row I'm pretty much going to hell anyway.

What is the greatest accomplishment of your life?I've yet to do anything great. I have social anxiety so starting conversations first?
What would constitute a perfect day for you? Nothing goes wrong and I have peace and quiet.
Is there something that you've dreamt of doing for a long time? Why haven't you done it? Writing. I doubt my talents.
If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be? Less sheltered.
Share an embarrassing moment in your life. There's so many.
Before making a phone call, do you ever rehearse what you're going to say? Why? Yes. It calms my nerves and I like having some clue as to how to act or where things may go.
If you could wake up tomorrow having gained one quality or ability, what would it be? The ability to heal.
What do you value most in a friendship? Being supportive.
What is your most treasured memory? It's not so much a memory but when I was born the nurses tended to me and I kept making fists like I was ready to fight. My first baby picture is of me making the fists. Like I knew I knew my life was going to be a battle.
What roles do love and affection play in your life? Everything.
Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire. After saving your loved ones and pets, you have time to safely make a final dash to save any one item. What would it be? Why? Laptop. Laptop is life.
Who would you want with you if you were stranded on a deserted island? Make friends with the animals or wait for the smoke monster to kill me.
If you could do anything you wanted right now, what would it be? Go to Disneyland.
If money was no object, what would you do all day? Buy a massive home theater system. My home would be like a theater. My pals could come over and watch movies and just relax and have fun. Also buy me a better laptop.
Who is your favorite author? I'm more a movie goer than a reader but I'll go with Francis Hodgson Burnett.
What is your favorite book? Great Expectations by Charles Dickens.
What has been your biggest challenge? Overcoming fears.
If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to? 1992. I was a kid and nothing had truly hurt me. I was in a nice little bubble.
What does your life say about you? I have a resilient spirit.
How would your friends describe you? The one to go to when one needs cheering up. I listen and will make you smile again.

More information here:
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/what-s-my-type-/85970-curious-type.html

yoliyoli

Hello, random post time. I'm bored so here you go.

You seem ISFP to me. Your responses seemed really like an ISFP friend I have who never fails to cheer me up by listening. Whenever I need her there to talk, she's there to listen.

If I'm on death row I'm pretty much going to hell anyway.

That pretty much convinced me you had Ni. Also this:

I loathe my indecisive nature.
I also checked out your other thread too. My friend is known for that. She even states it on her blog. She may have Ni, but that doesn't mean she's consistent. I could also see ISFJ, but that's less likely I think.

Perfectly Imperfect

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Did the Keys 2 Cognition test that I saw [MENTION=29457]Abendrot[/MENTION] recommend to someone. I'm noticing a pattern of having high Fi and Si. Still confused by that. :unsure:

Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
extraverted Sensing (Se) ************************ (24.8)
average use
introverted Sensing (Si) ************************************* (37)
excellent use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) **************************** (28.1)
average use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ******************************* (31.9)
good use
extraverted Thinking (Te) **************************** (28.8)
average use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ************************** (26.9)
average use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ****************************** (30.1)
good use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ********************************* (33)
good use
Summary Analysis of Profile
By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: ISFJ

Lead (Dominant) Process
Introverted Sensing (Si): Stabilizing with a predictable standard. Carefully comparing a situation to the customary ways you’ve come to rely on. Checking with past experiences. Stabilizing a situation and invest for future security.

Support (Auxilliary) Process
Extraverted Feeling (Fe): Building trust through giving relationships. Empathically responding to others' needs and take on their needs and values as your own. Checking for respect and trust. Giving and receiving support to grow closer to people.

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ESFJ, or ISTJ

I got Stabilizer as well.

Abendrot

one way trip
MBTI Type
IntJ
Enneagram
85X
Instinctual Variant
sx
Wow, I've never seen such a flat readout before. No wonder you consider yourself IxFx. I read the questionnaire, and I still can't guess.

Perfectly Imperfect

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Wow, I've never seen such a flat readout before. No wonder you consider yourself IxFx. I read the questionnaire, and I still can't guess.

I might redo it. I got told today that I've become quite cynical and guarded, not my usual cheerful and open-minded self. :shock: Two people told me this. Maybe picked the wrong time to focus on this. :D

I do feel I have Si somewhere. The past definitely influences the present and was the cause of some of my cynicism today. It's the only thing I'm sure of. I don't think I have healthy Se. I don't think I use it much and when I do it's not for the betterment of me.

Perfectly Imperfect

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
I redid the Keys test.

extraverted Sensing (Se) ******************************* (31.4)
good use
introverted Sensing (Si) ********************************* (33.3)
good use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************* (25.3)
average use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ********************************* (33.1)
good use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ************************** (26)
average use
introverted Thinking (Ti) *************************** (27.3)
average use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) *************************** (27.4)
average use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ************************************ (36.4)
excellent use

I think Fi dom is the only thing that's clear.

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I redid the Keys test.

extraverted Sensing (Se) ******************************* (31.4)
good use
introverted Sensing (Si) ********************************* (33.3)
good use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************* (25.3)
average use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ********************************* (33.1)
good use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ************************** (26)
average use
introverted Thinking (Ti) *************************** (27.3)
average use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) *************************** (27.4)
average use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ************************************ (36.4)
excellent use

I think Fi dom is the only thing that's clear.
This is hard to break down. K2C does overpower one's fi.

Here's a fun quiz Discordia

Perfectly Imperfect

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
I got ISFP

Introversion (I): 10
versus
Extroversion (E): 1
Sensing (S): 8
versus
Intuition (N): 7
Thinking (T): 3
versus
Feeling (F): 7
Judging (J): 6
versus
Perceiving (P): 9

My S/N seem to always be close together. I'm beginning to wonder if I just have a well developed N or S that's in my lower functions. :shrug: Is that possible?