• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Doesnt hurt to do it again. Thanks!

Rajko

Hey guys, hows it going. Im still not sure of my type and there is a big possibility that i never will. But still, it doesnt hurt to do a questionnaire now and then to get some good insights and stuff. So heres my questinnaire:
What's your type?
Not sure, i think im an N though, otherwise i have been folling myself for too long:p. I feel intuitive? I feel different in the sende that im smarter and i understand peoples minds so well. I guess that fits the NF temperament.

What colour do you like?
Blue is nice, so is black, purple and white is cool on specific stuff like shoes and football jerseys.

What is your favourite personality?
probably enfj, because i feel like i can resemble them when im at my best mood sort of. I can be quite the leader in some situations.

Where can you find clams?
im thinking beaches? There is probably a different thing called clams aswell. Maybe in my house. I thought of beaches first though.

Are you fascinated by wooden planks?
No, not at all :p

Do people make you fascinated by boats?
Boats seem to be fun, but no.??

Does the number 9 resemble the number 6?
well yes and no. Yes because it looks like a upsidedown 9, and no because its not. Its three digits away.

How are elastic bands made?
by streching and putting pressure to it in a way, something..yess..no. No..:)

Do you step on the floor tiles only being able to step on the one's that fit into the pattern in your mind?
ive done this

Do you take your finger and make sure it does not meet a lamp post and only go over it using your field of vision as the picture?
huh?

If you put a pig in an airplane does that mean that pigs can fly?
No, humans cant fly either, thats how i see it.

Did you ever remember the 5th of November?
i know the movie but i dont remember the date at all.

yoliyoli

I'm not sure what these questions have to do with type, but then again what do any questions have to do with type? Clams, really?
Okay.

ESTJ to me. Te-Fi in whatever case. I don't think Fe.

If you put a pig in an airplane does that mean that pigs can fly?
No, humans cant fly either, thats how i see it.

That's a gold one. Congratulations. It was funny.

Also, just because you're smarter doesn't mean you're NF and just because you're NF doesn't mean you're smarter. Life fax, my bro.

Rajko

^yes excatly, but i thought that these questions would give a better insight into my thinking i guess. As my answers to the clam things shows i got a immediate thought of a beach, and then used some form of big perspective to see that maybe the questionnaire tries to test my this and thought of that they can also be used in household for hanging up clothes.
But ESTJ? No bro i dont think so at all, im actually far too unconfident in a sense, i Lso have a very big spiritual side to me, im not incredibly material. Im too much inside my head to be a estj.. Whaat, nooway dawg :p. I feel lika im a feeler at heart since im very sensitive and care about peoples feelings, im tactful in social situations and the realm of relationsships and contact with people is what occupies my mind..

Rajko

Basically, i dont feel like estj fits me at all, they simply arent burdened with my burdens..they have different problems like ,i dont know organizing stuff

yoliyoli

Hmm, I was joking. Sorry if it didn't come across that way. I tried my best.

I don't tend to read into people's answers to much, that's why I made fun of it. There was a very similar question I answered on PerC about pictures and what I thought of the picture. What did I get out of it? It was obviously a sensor question. It was so biased I felt tempted to bias it to the intuitive end because it was so silly. Everyone sees different things out of pictures, even sensors, yo. Schools teach you to see the forest for the trees, so a bit of critical thinking can debunk them. That's why I'm for tougher questions. I'm not making fun of you.

If you could explain why you feel ESTJ didn't fit you, that would be great. Using functions, please. As in, describe what you know of them and how it relates to you. If you can't, that's alright. Just try to prove me wrong with a sound argument.

Also, bro, I'm an ISTJ and I definitely have burdens. And they're not your typical burdens. I think deeply too. ISTJs are known as some of the most analytical types. I don't think an ESTJ is any different. You're being kind of vague here. Their tert Ne would make them excellent deep thinkers with a great playful side. If you're associating deepness with higher Ne functions, that's wrong. To me you seem insecure about organizing stuff, and no that doesn't mean you have tert or inf Te. It means (to me) that you can't accept that you like to organize stuff. So conversely that means that you must like to organize stuff. Dig?

And no matter how tactful you are, that doesn't tell me which feeling function you use. Tact can come from Ti - as in, trying to stay shut up while another person talks and then adding another quip when the time is right - or Te, which is definitely social tactness. It knows what to do and what not to do, and when. It's a very blunt function, but good at its job. You've got to be more descriptive. A lot of MBTI descriptions are purposely vague to see if you're paying attention. ESTJs aren't materialistic. They're just nostalgic and forward and know what they're doing - they know there's value in material possessions. Materialism is typically associated with Se. Also, ESTJs can be shy.

Rajko

Yeah thanks for for answering. Well im not too familliar with the functions, but i cant relate to being te dominant, they just seem to be very very hardworking and productive, while im more about making my visions come through, and is not immidiately visible in the outside world so to speak. I work with my visions in a very subtle way, and they arent nescesarily connected to work and productivity. I follow values in a way, or a bigger vision. My vision is abstract but applicable in the world; i want to be able to connect with all people of the world, i want to be free. So in a way freedom for me means getting rid of all my insecurities, which for me are connected to people. Im not sure if ESTJ think this way at all.
Functionswise i think i have si, i kind of respect traditions and i put quite importance on si things. but feeling function as inferior is pretty new to me. Although i do relate to inferior fi descriptions, but also to inferior te ones. I am very emotional,but im not good at handling my emotions, they can really take me to a bad and vulnerable state.

i wish i could give you more of an descriptive answer but im afraid i cant for now. What made u think i was an estj?

Rajko

Hi again , i figured i could do another questionnaire, shoutout to whoever made it !.
1,Which would come out on top in a battle... Zombies, Vampires, or Werewolves? And why?
Zombies go off immidiately, since theyre a brainless mass of dead meat, though as zombies are much more populous they could overwhelm the other 2. They too brainless to do a coordinated attack, their only focus is on flesh, and even though werewolves and vampires can be considered flesh they can still outrun them., especially vampires since they have a human brain and conscience. If it was an all out attack between vampire, zombies and werewolves, the werewolves would obviously win due to their size, strenght and bloodthirst(haha). But it all depends on the situation, ive seen to many movies about this.

2,What is your idea of the perfect day?
The perfect day is when new stuff happen, a day of action and relaxation at the same time. I dont mean action in the way like skydiving, i mean action in seeing new things and yeah...

3. What really is the correct way to pronounce potato and tomato?
potato, tomato.
4. If you could live anywhere, where would you live (doesn't have to be a real place)?
I would like to live in a futuristic town, like star wars those big towers seem so cool. More realistically, I would also love to live in tokyo, the city seem to be amazing, so colourful .. But i wouldnt mind a more calm european big city either.

5. What changes would you make if you were president/king/emperor/ruler of the world?
i would enforce justice.

6. Using only words that start with the letter S, describe yourself.
smile, sad, ...

7. If you could be a member of the opposite sex for one day...what would you do? I wouldnt change much, i would have take a reaaaally good look of me naked though. The bathroom visits would be fantastic, and not just in a perverted sense. In a experimental sense more..

8. What is your biggest pet peeve?

9. If you could have any animal for a pet, what would it be?
Ouf i dont wanna choose, they sre sll so cute and kind, dog, pigglet, cat
10. Are you a night owl or an early bird?
i like both but i am a little more of a night owl.

yoliyoli

Ooh, hi. I'll read it all. I kind of read half your post first so here's some word babble.

ESTJ because ESTJ is goal-oriented, and it's not because of Ni or Ne. It's Te. Te organizes the goals. You think of the goal, and it plans it.

I work with my visions in a very subtle way, and they arent nescesarily connected to work and productivity. I follow values in a way, or a bigger vision. My vision is abstract but applicable in the world; i want to be able to connect with all people of the world

This part really reminded me of Ne, or extroverted intuition. Usually it only applies to the real world, or what you can see, rather than imagine. Ni is more, "Oh I imagined this and now I'm going to make it come true." Ne says, "I see this and I'll make it come true" based on patterns, real observable patterns such as animal cruelty, for instance.

Why do you relate do inferior Te ones? What about them makes you relate to them? (I ask because I see it too - for a minute there I was thinking ISFP)

8. What is your biggest pet peeve?

Ah, you didn't answer this one!

seeing new things and yeah...

What kind of new things? Like just experiencing things or seeing new things? There's a difference, haha. Like going to a museum or dancing, for instance. Both very different activities.

Rajko

I relate to both te and fi inferior, and that is quite fun if i am one of those :D. But how do u notice both te and fi dominace? The problem here is that i relate to all functions, so its hard for me to say. I dont think i have se at all, im not that out there and i dont need to experience things, its enough if im there and just observe it and getting impressions from it. I dont need hands on experience. Lets say there is a party, ill just be happy of all the possibilities a party has. It can turn to many different ways. The underlying expectations are very exciting to me.
but i dont recognize fi dominance really, maybe because i am it right? But i do think in terms of right and wrong. One could say im preoccupied with it to a extent that it can parayze me..not literally but almost. I become fearful and shameful very easily and im bad at controling those emotions atm.
I guess i recognize te inferiority too because im also goal oriented, but i get stressed if things dont go as planned and i have trouble recognizing the amount of work every step tovdo something takes. Sure i can think of it intelectually, but ifbi then have to apply the steps i might get overwhelmed as it is now.
thanks.

Rajko

I also really enjoy social interactions, but even there i feel like i dont need to participate much(as in speaking) and it is often enough if im there observing,and being present and aware of what is happening. Though when i think about it, i usually like to express myself when i am aware of others, like giving well thought advice, doing a joke, and being fun and kind in general. That doesnt always happen though as i have a hard time leaving my head and thoughts you know. But this could be related to anxiety and self defense mechanisms, and it is usually unvoluntary. I also get tired quickly in social situations and im not sure if it is because im an introvert or anxious and tense most of the time, that drains energy from me alot. Also im very analytical and critical..
and about seeing new things, its more of the museeum sorts even though i maybe like more to be there in a party and maybe watch and observe people dancing that it is to go on a museeum. A fun and interesting nuseeum though, thats cool.
Thought that i should mention that on previous tests i often got ENFP both in mbti and socionics. But i dont know, they seem different and more open in a way. But i do relate to their descriptions, but in real life less so. I also have a friend and i think he might be an enfp, hes talking more about stuff, like series and yeah stuff. While i am more focused on the person, people. Its a kind of different focus we got, people come second hand to him, while to me its all about humanism and being focused on them. Could be a fi dominant thing.
so fun writing about oneself:) haha

Rajko

I just figured out to a degree what my petpeeve is, i dont like too in "your face people". I think this is low Se. Aldo when people talk non stop it can get ely annoying.

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Does anyone have some input :?

Hello. Looking over your previous answers you strike me as a higher Ne user. I can't really identify much else from the questionnaires you posted. May I pose a few questions?

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
PerC Questiionaire
1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
4) What makes you feel inferior?
5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
7) Describe a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you?
9) How organized do you think of yourself as?
10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
18) What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life?
19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?

Rajko

1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
Mostly because i have this mental switch where i can go from super confident to really unconfident. Its very weird and difficult to explain. I can be a great leader, and at orher times totally passive. I can be engaging but also totally unengaging aswell. I am pretty sure i am enneagram 6 and that may explain a little. I mentioned that i want to be an enfj, and theyre some kind of ideal fantasy that i might not even want really, just the mind that plays with me and says to "you have to do this, be like this". I always know what i should be like, but when i cant live up do my shoulds and shouldnts i get very down on myself.
2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
I yearn in life a total freedom of expression, action, thought and feelings. Because im in such a tight mental space i need this freedom, i yearn it therefore. So we cN maybe call this inner peace.

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
At my finest i am gracious And admirable. Saying and doing the right things at the right times and also being involved in whats happening in the outside world. I am very image conscious and want to look good, act cool,cslm snd collected.

4) What makes you feel inferior?
When i cant act cool and collected because i get stuck in my emotions and in my head. This happens often and i get really uncomfortable you know..

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
i would say im pretty balanced in this one, firdtly id say i weight the descisions by taking other peoples well being into consideration. But i also weigh the pro cons, but that comes after id say.

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
I want to do my part basically, and that i whatever i and the group have agreed upon. Id like to think that im moderstely responsible. But no i can take the backsear and let someone else have their way when it comes to the outcome. As long as it is not totally bad outcome. Its anout balance here too.

7) Describe a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
I always have fun when i feel good. And my sense of feel good is not affected by external stimuli at all(fi?). If i feel bad, i feel bad, if i feel good ,i feel good. Depending on what i feel inside i will show to the outside world. Buut, im getting better in distancing myself from my emotions and se situations more clearly. I am more affected by outer stuff than when i was younger.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you?
To read about it, and maybe visualize it. For an example i can watch a sport and learn it by "cooying" the way the players are playing in the television. Im pretty good at understNding cause and effect.

9) How organized do you think of yourself as?
Ehhm, moderately, more organized than my other friends but i dont keep schedules, i might find comfort in that though. I always remember where my stuff is in my head. So yeah inside im very organized but on the outside not much.

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
Principles kinda. Listen to the message, not the messenger.

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
I like to make people feel included, ofcourse. I mean who doesnt like that?. I want to be nice and welcoming to people when were in a group. But that comes from an internal value.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
i like group dynamics since more things can happen in a group. One on one convos fo have their purpose, but its a different one. Where i feel the most at home? Hard to tell. In a group is where i have modt oppurtunities to shine. But maybe in one on one convos i am more myself.

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
No i like to know where im lespung thats for sure, im cautious. And yes actions do speak louder than words. I mean, even in conversation the action(body language) comes before so..

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
Depends if im with someone or not, but id want to go out more often than not.

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
I kinda freeze and become ely anxious and nervous i guess a little bit cranky and edgy aswell.

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
Well, i like it when people are in time, responsible and stuff like that. If they arent responsible and not active enough in our relationship id get a little upset. I dont need to act out on it. But yeah in A sense loyality is what i value in people.

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
I like personal topics and jokes.

18) What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life?
bills, and those stuffs. I should be getting a jobb but im not lol. Im always thinking in my head and i like being with people.

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
They percieve me as kind,intelligent and fun with aneurotic and quiet/brooding side. And its correct. I know thst im always anxious inside, but they say they dont always notice it..so.

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
ahh hard to tell man. Meet new people, interesting people. Go to new places, percieve cool things. I like museums, cinemas, restaurants, bars, cafe's. Im not sure. I guesd i can say that i prefer it to be spntanous.

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hmm, tricky. At first I thought Fe, but as you elaborated, I'm starting to see more of Fi, yet I see some Ti in there. I want to say xnfp, but I just don't know :dry:. I guess It's time for the Scenario Segment!!

(I) You almost finished decorating your living room. All that's left is to choose a painting to put up that will greet any guests that come by. You have two choices. Are you more likely to choose the famous, well-respected painting (Van Gogh, Monet, etc.) or are you led to put up the painting that you personally favor (though may be off-putting to others' tastes)? And Why?

(II) Are you more likely to trust hunches or trust the clues that the environment give to you?

(III) When working on a project, are you more likely to visualize the end product or do you often build up while working, seeing where the process takes you?

(IV) When choosing the value of something, are your standards more internal (self-referencing), or are they externally based (magazines, people's choice, etc)?

(V) Which do you focus on more, the internal or external world?

Rajko

Yaaay the scenerio segment!!:D btw thanks alot for this.
(1)
Thats a tough one since i dont think about paintings alot but i would for sure choose some i like instead of just a painting that is generally accepted but i dont like. But i dont think i would hang an off putting painting in the first place because i mean who likes annoff putting painting? If i would put out an offensive painting it would be fore fun and to see the reactions of peoples faces.. :D
(2)
eh ive never really understood whats a hunch but i might give an example of how my mind works. Recently i watched a show called gatorboys on nat geo wild with a couple of friends. This "gatorboy" got to talk and explain his view after basically catching a bigg ass aligator. I heard his voice( and saw the environment) and even thought it wasnt obvious by the way he was speaking i made a joke that wow this guy has been catching alligators for his whole life this is nothing for him you know. He does it with his eyes closed basically. So haha thought it was hillarious. But i dont know if this was a hunch, or cue from the environment. But i guess i made a intuitive interpretation.. And connected it to mans superiority of animals and yeah:D
(3)
i definettaly visualize the end product and and work towards it. I dont see the progress and i usually get anxious and disturbed if new information comes in.
(4)
absolutely self referencing. For sure . 100%:D
(5)
I dont know its very fifty-fifty. I mean i do focus on my internal world alot but i cant say for sure what im thinking of. Its mostly self improvement. I dont make theories inside my head. I have a vision of myself and i want to achieve it in the outside world too..
But maybe the internal world more.

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yaaay the scenerio segment!!:D btw thanks alot for this.
(1)
Thats a tough one since i dont think about paintings alot but i would for sure choose some i like instead of just a painting that is generally accepted but i dont like. But i dont think i would hang an off putting painting in the first place because i mean who likes annoff putting painting? If i would put out an offensive painting it would be fore fun and to see the reactions of peoples faces.. :D
(2)
eh ive never really understood whats a hunch but i might give an example of how my mind works. Recently i watched a show called gatorboys on nat geo wild with a couple of friends. This "gatorboy" got to talk and explain his view after basically catching a bigg ass aligator. I heard his voice( and saw the environment) and even thought it wasnt obvious by the way he was speaking i made a joke that wow this guy has been catching alligators for his whole life this is nothing for him you know. He does it with his eyes closed basically. So haha thought it was hillarious. But i dont know if this was a hunch, or cue from the environment. But i guess i made a intuitive interpretation.. And connected it to mans superiority of animals and yeah:D
(3)
i definettaly visualize the end product and and work towards it. I dont see the progress and i usually get anxious and disturbed if new information comes in.
(4)
absolutely self referencing. For sure . 100%:D
(5)
I dont know its very fifty-fifty. I mean i do focus on my internal world alot but i cant say for sure what im thinking of. Its mostly self improvement. I dont make theories inside my head. I have a vision of myself and i want to achieve it in the outside world too..
But maybe the internal world more.
I want to say infp. I guess it's time to pull out the trump card!!

(1) Your Focus: Are you more...
(a) How the world could be (in an idealistic sense).
(b) Deal with the now. I'll deal with things as the come.

(2) Which sound more like you...
(a) "I view the world through what is logical, however, I make sure to consider the wants and values of others."
(b) "I go through life by following what I personally treasure, though I make sure to acknowledge what must be done (efficiency, success, etc).

If all else fails... you can see what you use through here Cognitive Processes

Rajko

1. This feels like both because even though im idealistic in a sense i Lso know what is happening now and i cant escape that. I dont plan for my future alot, i more follow a vision and all things i try to live after it. What comes comes. So i guess b
  2. b)