• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Doesnt hurt to do it again. Thanks!

Rajko

I dont know infp? I feel like all the nf types fit me rly. Im good at team sports, like being leader hows that infp:p

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I dont know infp? I feel like all the nf types fit me rly. Im good at team sports, like being leader hows that infp:p

Type is not about abilities, but your perspectives and focuses. Ie. Bruce lee is an Infj and I'm pretty sure he is good (understatement) at martial arts. It all comes down to what you generally focus on. That brings us to the main event, what do you focus on? When it comes to leading, do you strive to do so, or reluctant to take the reigns? And what type of leader? Age is also important. What was your focus on during ages 13-20? And 20+?

I mentioned that i want to be an enfj, and theyre some kind of ideal fantasy that i might not even want really, just the mind that plays with me and says to "you have to do this, be like this". I always know what i should be like, but when i cant live up do my shoulds and shouldnts i get very down on myself.
Why is Enfj a fantasy to you? Is it a personal marker or in relation to other's tastes or ideals? Who knows, you might be an enfj:)

Can you take this test? Please!!, even if you already have. Need to find out where you lie. Keys2cogniton

Rajko

Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
extraverted Sensing (Se) ********************** (22.6)
limited use
introverted Sensing (Si) ********************************* (33.2)
good use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) *************************** (27.7)
average use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************************************* (37)
excellent use
extraverted Thinking (Te) *********************** (23.6)
limited use
introverted Thinking (Ti) **************** (16.4)
limited use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ********************************************** (46.6)
excellent use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ******************************** (32.9)
good use
Summary Analysis of Profile
By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: ENFJ
Lead (Dominant) Process
Extraverted Feeling (Fe): Building trust through giving relationships. Empathically responding to others' needs and take on their needs and values as your own. Checking for respect and trust. Giving and receiving support to grow closer to people.
Support (Auxilliary) Process
Introverted Intuiting (Ni): Transforming with a meta-perspective. Withdrawing from the world and focusing your mind to receive an insight or realization. Checking if synergy results. Trying out a realization to transform things.
Here is

Rajko

Haha pretty weird results eyh? They seem pretty balanced and i cant pick out anything special. Its the usual thing for me basically; always different. Althought i doubt that im an fe ni.

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Haha pretty weird results eyh? They seem pretty balanced and i cant pick out anything special. Its the usual thing for me basically; always different. Althought i doubt that im an fe ni.

That's a classic enfj result, so you are actually an enfj??! But seriously, the test does often overpower the F functions, but Fe doms usually score around your level. However, you are more accurate than any test. Tis is the final link!! It's a step by step function identifier, covering dom to inferior. accurate typing

Rajko

Great site btw man :) thanks. I read them all and i can relate to much of it, regardless of type. I tried to look st the inferior/tertiary funcions aswell to try to spot unhealthy behaviour. And well all i know is that at my wordt(inferior) i am totally withdrawn and kind of scared of the world really, feel totally fisconnected and criticsl, nitpicky etc. This could be both the fi-si loop and inferior ti right? Its just hard to distinguish which one for me. But i sincerely doubt im an enfj, their life stories seem different compared to mine. I have never been the extrovert so to speak. I cAnt remember how i thought as a kid which makes this ablittle more difficult. I would say im an fi dom, but i am much more extraverted than that too :p. Maybe there are alot of fi doms that seem extraverted?
what type are you btw?

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Great site btw man :) thanks. I read them all and i can relate to much of it, regardless of type. I tried to look st the inferior/tertiary funcions aswell to try to spot unhealthy behaviour. And well all i know is that at my wordt(inferior) i am totally withdrawn and kind of scared of the world really, feel totally fisconnected and criticsl, nitpicky etc. This could be both the fi-si loop and inferior ti right?
People seem to go toward their opposite functions when at a low point. What you describe seems like lower Te and Ni which leads me to believe that you are an xsfp. You say when at your worst you withdraw from the world. Why? Is it because you are no longer confident in taking things as you come, fearing the worst outcome? Or do you fall back because you can't control what life throws at you, feeling powerless?
Its just hard to distinguish which one for me. But i sincerely doubt im an enfj, their life stories seem different compared to mine. I have never been the extrovert so to speak. I cAnt remember how i thought as a kid which makes this ablittle more difficult. I would say im an fi dom, but i am much more extraverted than that too :p. Maybe there are alot of fi doms that seem extraverted?
what type are you btw?
Don't really know. I identified as xsfp over the years. Now you make me want to re-evaluate again... Thanks a lot.:dry::)

Rajko

Haha well since were maybe the same type its characteristicsl i dont know. About the withrdrawn question i guess its both i get anxious and fearful and cant take this as they come but probably more that i feel like i dont have control and feel powerless. Thats te inferior?

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I would put it like this. The higher the function, the more unaware of it's usage, it's natual. So the lower it is, the more it is "forced". Let's talk about about inferior Te. An ixfp is just as adept as using Te, but will be more unweildly about it. In trying times, feeling powerless, will try to exert Te-force to take control of the situation. Te is Te, but since Te is not often used by ixfps, it will stress them, in turn, being a "slave" to the dom fi will (not a healthy relationship, as with all grips).

Rajko

Olat lets say we have narrowed it down to fi dom( its close) what is the difference between infp and isfps? Ive read some isfp description and i dont relate at all. Im not an "artist" nor an artsy person. Im much more into personal development spirituality and those stuff, which speaks for infp ?

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I would try to not take the labels of the types into consideration. All types can be "artists" or "mechanics". Ne is seeing what is not there, drive toward a possibility. It goes like this, Ne-si, see whating the you or the world can become (Ne), limits the possibilities to what is grounded in reality (Si). Se-ni is the reverse. It starts with looking at the world as it, noticing the details (Se), and from there, seeing the different ways that can come out of it. Ne-si is more of a singular result while Se-ni is more open-ended. Do you know what temperament you are? There's a good correlation between the 4 temperaments and types. 4 Temperments

Rajko

Iam a catalyst or a theorist definately.i notice in many description that infps are very into healthy foods and stuff. Thats not me. Hmm

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Catalyst and Theorist usually lean more N.

Star Atlas

Iam a catalyst or a theorist definately.i notice in many description that infps are very into healthy foods and stuff. Thats not me. Hmm

I think you have to be careful with descriptions that involve so much strange subjectivity to them such that x type is very into y. It just feeds into the inherent stereotypes that are already out there. "All STPs do body building. All NFJs hug the world. NTJs have no reflection in mirrors, etc."

Rajko

I am an N, pretty sure of that, eaither that or s very high tertiary N or something. The question is if im ne or fi dominant. I dont think i have fe though, i dont know. But mi fi can look like fe sometimes kinda. In socionics infps have fe ignoring but i feel like i can have it as my demonstrative function.