• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Just out of Curiosity, Do You Guys Think I Am Correctly Typed?

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have been through a lot the last few years but I think that my true personality is finally showing through. In real life, the F-types view me as STJ-ish and the T-types don't know what to make of me. So, what is the overall impression? What vibe do I generally give off?

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hello pretty lady!
I noticed the way you used to be interacting in the forum when I first joined was a little different than these days, you used to show more Fe and extroversion, then gradually a reserve and aloof side started to show..
But I still find Fe domain for sure, I would say XNFJ :)

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hello pretty lady!
I noticed the way you used to be interacting in the forum when I first joined was a little different than these days, you used to show more Fe and extroversion, then gradually a reserve and aloof side started to show..
But I still find Fe domain for sure, I would say XNFJ :)

Ha thank you. My energy often gets compared to STJ-ish women and my family compares me to Sheldon (IXTJ) from Big Bang Theory because of my tendency to nitpick on technicalities. Lol

Why Ni over Si? And enneagram type?

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Cool. Does my enneagram/tritype seem to fit?

Given that I know very little about you this would be based on (probably inaccurate) vibes. You do seem like an achiever so I think it fits. You seem very goal orientated and even find personal interests in a professional setting (talking about guys you like in the workplace). It indicates to me you spend a lot of time in the workplace and are a goal/task orientated person. Is that your comfort zone?

Maybe you're most afraid of being seen as a 'failure?' :shrug: Vibes to me seem like that's the case.

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Given that I know very little about you this would be based on (probably inaccurate) vibes. You do seem like an achiever so I think it fits. You seem very goal orientated and even find personal interests in a professional setting (talking about guys you like in the workplace). It indicates to me you spend a lot of time in the workplace and are a goal/task orientated person. Is that your comfort zone?

Maybe you're most afraid of being seen as a 'failure?' :shrug: Vibes to me seem like that's the case.

You nailed me down. I am moreso scared of being seen as incompetent and vulnerable, but at the end of the day, it basically boils down to not being seen as a failure to a select few. And I guess it's a way of deflecting talking about personal topics or anything of real substance in relation to me as a person.

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
You nailed me down. I am moreso scared of being seen as incompetent and vulnerable, but at the end of the day, it basically boils down to not being seen as a failure to a select few. And I guess it's a way of deflecting talking about personal topics or anything of real substance in relation to me as a person.

That's alright, I deflect things that are 'too personal' too not because I feel I have to but I just naturally do in the way I conduct myself. What is real substance to you? Because in my view there isn't a particular 'substance' that works universally for everyone especially if enneagram is true. I mostly deflect the personal because I think its boring frankly. Maybe its because I'm not particularly well adept at emotional communication and would rather focus externally outside of myself. In my view how the world actually works and how it can work better is much more interesting than how it makes me feel inside. My substance is thinking about and exploring the world around me and not so much 'me.'

Like, I could never sit down and write a ridiculously long blog/journal about how little things make me feel. I couldn't conjure up the words without getting distracted by something else. :shrug:

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That's alright, I deflect things that are 'too personal' too not because I feel I have to but I just naturally do in the way I conduct myself. What is real substance to you? Because in my view there isn't a particular 'substance' that works universally for everyone especially if enneagram is true. I mostly deflect the personal because I think its boring frankly. Maybe its because I'm not particularly well adept at emotional communication and would rather focus externally outside of myself. In my view how the world actually works and how it can work better is much more interesting than how it makes me feel inside. My substance is thinking about and exploring the world around me and not so much 'me.'

Like, I could never sit down and write a ridiculously long blog/journal about how little things make me feel. I couldn't conjure up the words without getting distracted by something else. :shrug:

Real substance in relation to me as a person, meaning I don't tell people enough information for them to gauge what FIP is all about and I will subconsciously manipulate info to build a comfortable distance between me and others. That's why people are drawn to me, especially male friends, because I can talk about sensitive topics from a safe distance. I don't consider this to be negative; I am honestly neutral about it.

My substance outside of myself is learning about random things and different perspectives... that's why enjoy this forum. I like to observe people's interaction styles and thought processes, blindspots, values, self-presentations... (not necessarily in the context of typology).

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=26281]geedoenfj[/MENTION] [MENTION=25403]ZNP-TBA[/MENTION]: Thank you for your input... I don't necessarily disagree with my self-typing. I was trying to gauge whether my self-perception aligned as it pertains to typology or there was a lack of self-awareness on my part or glaring blindspots.

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ha thank you. My energy often gets compared to STJ-ish women and my family compares me to Sheldon (IXTJ) from Big Bang Theory because of my tendency to nitpick on technicalities. Lol

Why Ni over Si? And enneagram type?

I do tend to nitpick A LOT, but with IXTJ they're constantly referring to rules all the time, I am not that much into rules, I'm spontaneous person I guess..
I definitely get Ni from you and not Ne, and Si is still pretty much blurry for me, I don't think I get Si from you..
Enneagram type is either 3 because you seem more assertive and determined, or 9w1 ^_^