• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

A little bit of assistance maybe?

Stergios

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Hey there this is my second post in the forum. I introduced myself earlier in another post but since i am new to the subject i'd like some assistance typing myself.

If i understand correctly judging by other member's posts i am to answer this questionnaire?

Well it's probabbly a long read, it took me over 2 hours to answer it as i wanted to answer as honestly as possible...

Thank you in advance if you take the time to read me :hug:

Personal concepts

1. What is beauty? What is love?

[ Beauty strictly speaking is a term we people use to describe someone or something that is appealing to us. I would describe beauty as a mixture of emotions that one gets when they observe someone/something that for some reason they are attracted to, thus making that someone/something beautiful. ]

[ Love is a very complicated feeling we have for another person. Non romantic love is a mixture of concern and affection ]
people have for others.

2. What are your most important values?

[ Kindness, Compassion, Determination, Forgiveness, ]

3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?

[ I was raised as a Christian Orthodox which is my National religion but not in a strict way. As i grew up i came to conclusion that i don't believe in any classic religion. I would most likely describe myself as an agnostic rather than an atheist though. To quote Jostein Gaarder (an author and intellectual i like) "Somewhere something started out of nothingness" Strictly speaking if god is a term we use to describe a creator of all , that could be nothingness,or luck or i dont know, anything?... ]

4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?

[ War is something that happens in Nature since the beggining of time , death-life , good-evil , black and white. Humankind managed to go against Nature in many ways so far, like protecting the weak ones and not letting them die to the hands of the strong, i wish we had structured a world where war and military in general weren't needed. In a war scenario i'd love to have the power to end my own life before i need to end someone else's. ]

[ For me power is the ability to go against your personal instincts for a greater cause. ]

Interests

5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?

[ Long conversations about : Philosophy, Astronomy, Science, Arts, Design, Business, Studies, Love, War, Psychology, Abstract ideas, Life, Death, Motorcycles, Girls, Football, Videogames. ]
[ Pretty much all the above :D ]
[ I get excited doing these kind of conversations with people. ]

6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?

[Yes but not so much]
[I excercise but not on a daily basis]

7. What do you think of daily chores?

[Necessary]

8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.

BOOKS
[Sophies World]-Philosophy/Adventure
[The Solitaire Mystery]-Philosophy/Adventure
[Harry Potter series]-Fantasy/Adventure
[Eragon series]- Fantasy/Adventure
[Artemys Foul]-Fantasy/Adventure

To name a few...

MOVIES
[Interstellar]-Astronomy/Scifi/Adventure
[The Contact]-Astronomy/Scifi/Adventure
[The Best Offer]- one of the best movies i ever saw
[Bloody-Diamond] Drama/Adventure
[Inception] Mystery/Adventure
[Shutter Island] Mystery/Adventure
[Predestination] Time travel/Adventure
[Shawshank Redemption]
[Godfather]
[Amelie]
[Blue is the warmest Color]
[All marvel-Dc franchises etc]

I literally watch everything basically...

To name a few..

9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?

[ Breakup after 4 years with my girlfriend, the Death of Mufasa in lion king (LOL), some songs, a serious ilness i ended up overcoming etc...]
[ Songs, Movies, Friends, Family, literally almost everything makes me smile ]

10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?

[ In the sea, especially underwater... ]

Evaluation & Behaviour

11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?

[Weaknesses : Unsecure, Procrastination, though i always manage to be ok with the deadlines. Severe Mood-Swings. I get easily bored with stuff. I am kinda shy..at least at the beginning ]
[What i dislike about myself : The above...

12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?

[Strengths : When i have to do something i do it (Sorry i dont know the english word for that) , Helpful, Intelligent, I guess i know alot of stuff..]
[What i like about myself : Not many things...]

13. In what areas of your life would you like help?

[ i am not sure ]

14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
[ I don't get the question...HELP :O ]

People & Interactions

15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?

[ I like everything that can be perceived as positive. ]
[I dont get along with : People that are bad, liers, people that tend to degrade others to feel good about themselves ]

16. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?

[ I feel alive when im in love/having sex with a girl i care about. I am open minded to everything that is not harmful ]
[ Qualities : Caring, Good person, ]

17. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?

[ I'm not sure but i would do/accept anything for my child to be happy -without sacrificing the happiness of other people ofcourse-.

18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?

[Inward : Am i mistaken?... Perhaps, i need to find out ]
[Outward : Discuss it and see if i can persuade him or he can persuade me]

19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.

[ Normal i would say..]
[ People in majority are good and for every belief/action they have/do there is a reason that made them have/do it. ]
[Social problem : mmm i think the world is structured in a bad way since people tend to step on others to succeed. ]
[Racism of all kinds]

20. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?

This is a tricky one since with most of my close friends (6 people) we are like 15-20 years together, in almost daily basis. The rest i consider them "people i know and like"
[If they are kindhearted]
[freely]

21. How do you behave around strangers

[Im kinda shy and won't be very talkative or humorous, at first at least.]

Sorry if i made no sense .. i try to answer as accurately as possible and i mess things up sometimes ....