• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Virtual ghost's type

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Another truth is that I don't really consider that there is something wrong with me. However many people do and I was "sotonized" for so many times that it has to make you wonder if perhaps all those people are right ... or am I often quiet simply because I don't want to trigger another reaction. Every day I hear a random and bad claim about myself so I am getting annoyed over the whole thing. The thing is that my persona is basically in direct contradiction with my culture. (ESxP 7w8/6w7/3w2/9w8 Sx/So/Sp .... or something like that) I am simply having problems defining the difference between me and my shielding.

But that is another story.
If I can be direct, although we didn't interact much, I liked the overall energy/persona of your posts when you were "antisocial one". Although a bit detached, cold, the general vibe just seemed natural. That's why it confused me when you kept changing your type. So, it's cool that you are exploring things. :)

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Why? All of my changes are just a little bit of nudge in my test scores. I never changed to something completely unfounded.

Well, if it means anything I am basically still the same person. I am more mature and developed and my English is much more advanced but in the end I am still the same person. :)

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, I don't know much about you, so enneagram might be hard to determine. I get 5w6 or maybe 1w9 vibes though, definately a more "serious" type with intellectual interests.

For Socionics I guess Te-LIE from your thought process.

xNTJ in MBTI is ambigous because you have no clear preference for I or E on tests, but you seem more Te dominant to me, from thought process. Of course TeNi is ENTJ in MBTI and LIE in Socionics, NiTe is INTJ in MBTI but ILI in Socionics. Ni dominant is irrational in Socionics, whereeas its Judging in MBTI, hence the incompatability of the two systems for introverts.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I am sorry guys but I am changing my type permanently and regardles of who thinks what, in other words I am 1w9. I am just not a 5 but instead that is learned bahavior in order to fit into my family and education system. In other words, because of the need to be perfect, So instinct and not knowing anything different I have played along. However I have been pushed into this over and over for so many times that I became uncomfortable with what I really am and it is obvious that I am not a 5 or head type if you take a closer look. Actually my parents deliberately tried to change the way I talk or think since they saw it as awful, but I am what I am at the end of the day.

Another extra factor in the story is that even as 1 I am still technical expert tritype and that adds 5ish flavour, since the whole tritype is very 5 like. Also Americanization of the type 1 helps in keeping hidden what is actually pretty obvious. My bitching about flaws of the world are all over the forum and I tend to show signs of unhealthy 4 and unhealthy inferior function, which is probably Fi. (Since I don't do Se stuff like drinking, being reckless etc when stressed). What kind of a 5 dreams about hunting down his corrupt Mayor and personally organizing him the trail for all of his crap ? On the forum my anger is not visible since I play along with the rules, if I were to uncensor my thoughts my posts would look quite differently.

Also I think that EJCC was right with her claim that for 1s fixes are vital. Since the fixes are actually the ones that define the e1 person and what they see as right or wrong, because perfection without a defined cause is something that can't exist by definition, therefore I may act as one of my fixes. Another thing is that I have constant struggle with head types in real life, since for them and I am "too certain" and possibly too calm and impersonal for them, there was way just too may clashes to be one of them. Actually my parents who don't know a single thing about typology call me "Franjo" sometimes, because that was the name of the founding father of my country .... and pretty obvious 1w9 from what I can tell.

So I am going with this:

1-3-5 : a rather ambitious, elitist and goal-oriented One, very hard-working and somewhat intellectually arrogant. They rarely show their feelings and therefore they usually seem cold and very self-assured. These Ones are generally well-read, well-mannered and quite intellectually refined: they like to impress others with their intelligence, wisdom and irreproachable work.
usual subtypes: social, self-preserving, 1w9
similar tritypes: 1-5-3, 3-1-5, 5-1-3
flavours: competent, intellectual, ambitious and refined

Another problem is that e1 zone on this forum is heavily biased towards 1w2. So some 1s may not see me as one of them even if we ignore all the cultural differences.

All are true for me ...

1w9s:
Can have an aura of 9-like calm although eruptions of temper are possible.
Often have a detached quality and can be mistaken for Fives.
Tendency to formulate and embrace principles that have little human content, but this is also their strength.
When awakened, may be objective and balanced, cool and moderate in their evaluations.
More entranced, might have perfectionistic expectations that are not humanly possible to meet.
May hold social or political opinions that are supremely logical but ultimately heartless and draconian. The rules come first no matter what.
Can be merciless or unwittingly cruel.
Often a little colorless in their personal appearance.
Plain dressers, preferring functional clothing that is appropriate to context but not flashy. The emphasis on function may extend to their general lifestyle. Practicality is highly valued.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
To update my last post: It has been about 2 weeks since I changed my ennegram type from head to gut type and results are fantatic. This was like killing 3 personality disorders with one blow, since I feel so much more in touch with what I am and what my desires and needs really are. This was hard since for this I needed to throw away my picture of myself as well as some parts of my unbringing and education. But it was totally worth it because "emotional choking" is gone, since now picture of myself and my persona are the same picture.

The confusion was made because of my corrupt/disfunctional environment, americanized profiles, health problems that were slowing down my metabolism, the fact that my real pesonality is in conflict with many things around me and the fact that I am technical expert in tritype. The tritype that as a whole is very technical, intellectual and scientific ... just as stereotypical 5. However I have pushed 5 all the way to the last position, the thing is that I am more concerned and focused about my ability to deliver, be at the right place at the right time or presenting the ideas than I am about brainstorming over and over again. My 3 fix does cares about about similar stuff as 5s but in a more pragmatic and utilitian way. Also many of those that saw something 8ish in me basically saw my 3 fix driven by anger from the core.

I should have done this before since this totally had to be done. :)

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I think that I made a mistake and I am switching back into idea that I am Strategist tritype (5w6,8w9,2w1 and Te heavy INTJ to be exact). The thing is that I am still not happy with my typing since there is still something that is observably off. In most of my engages with 1s on this forum I have triggered responses like "I never thought of it that way" or "I have a problem with so much change". Also I look 1s in real life and how much they are uncomfortable at the signs of fundamantal change or being "bad", what is almost never too bothersome for me.

The thing is that when you squeeze 5w6,8w9,2w1 and So/Sp togather you will get something that looks ALOT like e1. However there would be deficits of thoughts and fears about corruption and abstract morals ... and that is exctly the part of e1 that I am often missing. In a way it is easy to understand why a strategist would think that it is lawmaker (So e1), since these are fairly similar interests.

All of my personality searches and problems are comming from the triple rejected/unloved definition of Strategist tritype. Which holds much truth when you scratch the surface and consider all the stuff that I wrote here about my life, even if this tritype can be difficult to comprehand since combination of 5,8 and 2 is counter-intuitive, which is because the persona was made under unusually dark circumstances (that is why it is triple unloved). Since I started to study tritype I and tests though that I have a 3w4 fix while in fact it seem that I am mistaking power hunger and desire for impact with e3 ... which are not identical things, especially since NTJness, So/Sp and integration to 8 are in play. On the other hand my spreading of information and pointing at issues can be considered to be somewhat atypical use of e2, but still very valid one. I always thought that I do suprisingly small about of sugarcoating for a 3 fixed person and often I felt that I don't have a heart fix ... probably because my 2w1 heart fix is actually in the gut triad for most part. In other words I use all three gut types in tritype so people are likely to get defensive around me, plus this means that I am likely to believe that that my core is in gut triad.

The thing is that this pretty well aims at the bottom lines

Triple rejection (258) - Strategist tritype

This tritype wants to really be of service by providing useful information to others and protecting others through their knowledge or expertise in a particular area. It can be a confusing type because there is a hot/cold quality to them that can be difficult for people to understand. One minute they are helpful and warm, the next cold and rejecting, and then another seemingly directive and blunt. On the high side they really know what is needed to protect and guide others. They can sometimes feel they don't have the internal resources to help others but want to have something to offer (which contributes to the hot/cold quality).

If you are a 258 type, you are caring, knowledgeable and protective. You want to be helpful, wise and straight- forward. You are an intellectual ambivert both extroverted and introverted. You are caring and can easily move towards others to help, or feel over extended and feel the need to be pull away. Your life mission is to help, inform and/or protect others. A true analyst, you are happiest when you are in a position of leadership and can use your natural instinct to understand strategic principles to guide others. You can be so identified with your opinions that you can be too forward or too distant from others, which can appear intense, unpredictable and intimidating

Likely to deny that they have needs themselves, deny vulnerability, deny deny deny "it's the others who depend on me, not the other way around", and can exert a great deal of strategic insight into most situations and become the classic 'mastermind' behind affairs. When less healthy they are control freaks and can't leave others alone---they need to be the prime mover of them all, while denying all the way that they need the control.

These types, more than anything, need to have the upper hand on people. They may be manipulative and/or domineering. Very often, power hungry.
2-5-8 typess captures very well my secretiveness and wariness when around other people, and how I do the usual T ( Thinking ) by showing love through doing things for the loved one.

Your emotional energy goes towards seeking safety and certainty in relationships. You are sensitive to and expect rejection from others. Also, you tend to feel separate from others. You hold back your true self in relationships, offering instead, a skill, service or protection. Overall, because you expect to be rejected, you are cautious in relationships and may be hesitant to form attachments.
You have all three Realists Enneacards - Types: 2, 5 & 8

5-8-2: these Fives are more focused on and involved with their environments. They’re typically quite imposing and intrusive on others’ lives although they don’t like it when the reverse happens. They are dedicated, courageous, confident and passionate people, sometimes overprotective of their loved ones and having a tendency to dominate and more or less subtly manipulate others into believing as they do. Aiming for a position of power and authority, these Fives have a deep urge to closely control their worlds.

What also explains why I often think that I am ENTJ even if I am probably not, (this is especially the case when intgration to 8 kicks in). This profile has a little bit less intellect than my persona but I happen to have one of the more intellectual sub combinations, therefore I am ok with all of this. Since profile aims very well at why I started to develope intellect.

Just saying.