• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Am I an IXFJ, or maybe an EXFJ?

Rouskyrie

It recently occurred to me after analyzing my behavior that the reason I can't relate very much to ISFJ or INFJ might be because I might not even be introverted. At least not in the sense that Mbti accounts for.
It's true that I haven't tended to be very social and have tended to avoid public places, but only because I'm afraid that my attempts to initiate conversation might be rejected or that conflict may occur. It seems that a lot of people don't enjoy small talk, (Namely introverts) but I don't have any issue with it whatsoever. I just really enjoy socializing with other people. Plus I *cannot stand* to be alone, or without social activity for very long, otherwise I seem to become saddened. I always seem to ache for more to talk about, more to learn, no matter if it's someone telling me seemingly meaningless things about themselves; I enjoy hearing about it all.

I found some comparisons on a website sometime ago, and while I can't remember the name, I still have the information contained within the screenshots.
I can relate to the extroverted characteristics a lot more than the introverted ones, and that comes as a surprise to me.
Example being:
Act first, think/reflect later. (As opposed to Think/reflect first, then act.)
Feel deprived when cut off from interaction with the outside world. (As opposed to Regularly require an amount of private time to recharge batteries.)
Usually open to and motivated by outside world of people and things. (As opposed to Motivated internally, mind is sometimes so active it is closed to outside world.)
Enjoy wide variety and change in people relationships. (As opposed to Prefer one on one communication and relationships.)

Anyway, I always seem to score something like this, or end up tying Ni and Fe. Can anyone help me figure this out, please?
f.jpg

Amber97

MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
For extroversion:
What is their overall energy level? Do they show a consistently energetic or spontaneous or proactive attitude (E), OR do they seem to tire relatively easily when too much is happening around them (I)? Caveat: Account for behaviors that are unduly influenced by situational stress/pressure or unique mental/emotional problems.

Are they action-oriented? Do they automatically make themselves an integral part of events by immediately getting involved in what happens (E), OR do they seem to maintain some psychological distance from events due to needing some personal reflection/interpretation time before taking action (I)? Caveat: Account for knowledge and skill levels because people need less time to reflect if they can rely on preexisting capabilities.

I would suggest ENFJ seeing as you mentioned fearing rejection and have Ti, Fe and Se(?), whereas a Aux Si tends to be quite good at getting people to open up to them. Not enough info to go in depth, but feel free to ask questions :)

Rouskyrie

For extroversion:
What is their overall energy level? Do they show a consistently energetic or spontaneous or proactive attitude (E), OR do they seem to tire relatively easily when too much is happening around them (I)? Caveat: Account for behaviors that are unduly influenced by situational stress/pressure or unique mental/emotional problems.

Are they action-oriented? Do they automatically make themselves an integral part of events by immediately getting involved in what happens (E), OR do they seem to maintain some psychological distance from events due to needing some personal reflection/interpretation time before taking action (I)? Caveat: Account for knowledge and skill levels because people need less time to reflect if they can rely on preexisting capabilities.

I would suggest ENFJ seeing as you mentioned fearing rejection and have Ti, Fe and Se(?), whereas a Aux Si tends to be quite good at getting people to open up to them. Not enough info to go in depth, but feel free to ask questions :)

Fair enough. Thank you for taking the time to reply. :)

As for not having enough information to go in depth, my apologies. I wasn't sure where to start.