• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The mighty ESFJ?

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
I'm doubting whether I'm really an ESFJ again. I just want to be sure before I do too much crusading--it would suck to be speaking as an ESFJ if I'm not really that type. I'm not asking to be typed, I'm more just asking for a little confirmation. My Ne seems too developed to be tertiary, especially since I am still young and before the age of tertiary development. Why do I feel like my tertiary Ne is so developed as a 17 year old? Does this mean I have Ne higher up? So, without further ado, the explanations.

Can I still be an ESFJ if...?

Here are some things that might go against ESFJ in my mind.

Do these things make sense with ESFJ?

Here are some new things I've discovered about myself recently. I want to know if they're still in line with ESFJ.

So, what does this all sound like? The mighty ESFJ?

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I still think you and lux are NFP's.

Sorry you can't be a super special sparkly black unicorn with a forest green tail on this forum. :tongue:

Hell, I even considered I was NFP again today.

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Before getting too hung up in type and whether you're this or that, as cliche as sounds, you are YOU, you are not a type. This means that there may be aspects of you that does not fit a typing and some things that do. That doesn't mean you can't be ESFJ or that you are either. You are still young and finding yourself, heck, I haven't figured myself out completely and doubt I ever will, so do your thing, and even if you aren't an ESFJ in the end, or even if you find yourself to be Fi down the road, there will always be people here that applaud what you are doing NOW. I am happy you are posing this question though as I often think this about myself as well. I don't doubt who I am, but for a while I was afraid to even speak up about my relationship to Fi or Ne, and largely relating to ENFP in fear that what I speak of, is not those things at all, and there was no way, I could live with myself for speaking some "truth" if it isn't truth at all. Even if I was SO sure of it, I had SO many doubts.

So, don't worry too much. If you're not really an ESFJ, you're still doing that type a great service by promoting it :)

gromit

likes this
I relate to descriptions of several types, although there are people who would swear I'm one or the other.

But to me the idea is to take what is useful from the system. So if it says _____ type struggles with _____ and that is what I struggle with, I learn more about that topic from the type context. And if the advice/suggestions for how to work on that struggle make sense to me, then I incorporate that as well.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
I still think you and lux are NFP's.

Sorry you can't be a super special sparkly black unicorn with a forest green tail on this forum. :tongue:

Hell, I even considered I was NFP again today.

I'm interested to know more. Why do you think this?

Thank you to [MENTION=25763]Enthusiastic_Dreamer[/MENTION] and [MENTION=9486]gromit[/MENTION]. <3