• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I'm new and I need help typing myself

Star_Burned

My name's Star! I introduced myself earlier on another thread!

Okay so I need help typing myself....

Personal concepts

1. What is beauty? What is love?
Beauty is beatiful. It is something you feel in your heart. It's something you just know. Beauty is peace in chaos.

2. What are your most important values?
Intellegence followed closely by Love and understanding. We need to be intellegent enough to be aware that others need love and understanding to help them.

3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
I am a Christian. I believe in God becuase I have seen miracles, I have lived them.
I didnt believe in God at first, I did months of book study and then went to church several times.

4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?

I have seen enough war to know that it brings out the monsters and the demons.
That being said, my opinion of power is quite high. Power is being to have knowledge and influence. You can do everything with those two. Intellegence/pursuit of knowlwdge higher than anything.

Interests

5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
I've had long conversations on thoeretical questions and any topic I am unaware of. I love learning. Antything I dont know, i want to know about. I've had long discussions on my hobbies. Horse training. I can talk for about training method for a good while.

6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
I am somwhat interested but I'd rather listen than speak. The topic changes immensly every year I dont keep up with health trends. BUT i am suprisingly active. Always doing something/pacing/doing some type of odd thing. Im generally okay with my body. I work on it sometimes, but mostly for self discipline.

7. What do you think of daily chores?
Ew. I dislike routine.
Well I like feeding my ponies.

8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
Ooh so I just love to read. I CANT just pick one book.
I just read the
-lunar chronicles, great book series, an futuistic cyborge twist on cinderella& other fairy tales.
- Animal Farm
- The Alchemist- my favorite book.
- Life of Pie
- How to read body languages
- Sherlock Holmes stories I almost alway figure out the ending beforehand. (I love these. I like the actor for the show as well. I sort of ~get him~. I understand where he is coming from (of course only surface level. Each person is an island, but like an odd kindling.)

• im reading the prince and its pretty cool
    - Avatar the last air bender- A tv show but I love uncle Iroh

9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?

I smile somewhat often at whatever seems to be going on in my head or whats going on irl.
    Frankly though, I'd rather not let my /serious/ emotions surface. They always fail me. I have feelings though. I just repress them.

10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?

On my horse away from everyone.
    We are one. There is not "just a horse and rider"
    We are one kindered soul. We are together and we are one.

Also, I feel as one with the enviorment in a busy street. So many people. So many individual lives. I get a sense of Sonder.

Also when I'm painting or playing guitar or writing poetry.

When there is a crisis going on and everyone is freaking out.

When I'm about to release my arrow from my bow.

I feel at one.

Evaluation & Behaviour

11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    People say my emotions are my weakness. I dislike them and I dont share them. I've been called cold several times by several people. I refuse to talk about anything I like as it give people access to my inner self.
    Something Im not willing to share.
    Alone is my saftey.

12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    People say I'm rational, creative and good in a crisis. I have been told I was born to be an adult.

Personally I like that I can for the most part, make things happen. I control what reality has in store for me. I control my future right now, in the present.
    I like that I can set aside my own feelings. Both to comfort others and to attempt to be completely objective.

13. In what areas of your life would you like help?
    I want to be smart. I wish I was more creative and more intellegent. I wish I could distance myself more from my feelings. I wish I could see hidden meanings much more frequently and faster than I do now. I feel 5 steps behind my infp friend sometimes.

14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    Its essentially me saying
    "This is what will always be. Nothing else will ever happen. This. This is it. Theres no point in trying to change it. This is my fate. I hate myself. Im an idiot." *cries in corner*

People & Interactions
    15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with? I've noticed I attract Fi doms, mostly infps online and irl. I get along with them.
    Suprisingly, the only thing I hate, is talking about myself. I don't want others to see my inner self. That is private and not even *I* am quite sure what goes on in there.

16. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?

At the moment, I just dumped my boyfriend. I didnt see a future together.
    I'm not interested in sex until after marriage and even then, marriage isnt my end goal. More of a side quest.

I want an honest, dependable guy. Someone who tries really hard to perfect everything, but never quite does it.
    Or Someone I can drag along on adventures. I love horse riding.
    Or a mix of both.
    Oh someone who will fangirl with me.

17. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
  • I want to protect this child from thier own anger. And their own heads. Id want to protect them from bullies. They should be free to pursue what they want to.

18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
  • I dont care. Its their opinion. They have a right to it, just defend it becuase I will challenge you on it.

19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
  • I want to strangle humanity for being idiots. But then I think about humanity as a whole and how far we've come. And then I love humanity- but i still hate it, gosh. We just really need to learn that we can love each other without sharing beliefs. Love needs to win.

20. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    I get vibes of people sometimes. If I them, I befriend the person. I start off feeling as if I wear a mask but rather quickly if I do like the person, it comes off. I start acting like myaelf... which isnt a great thing as I can be arrogant and rather rude accidentally. I dont mean to be, they just got the facts wrong. No matter how I act at first, all roads lead to rome.

21. How do you behave around strangers?
    I avoid them, but also watch them. I like people watching but hate going up to them.

Last edited:

Amber97

MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm going to say ISTJ. INFP's will enjoy Si Te Fi Ne if you have them, since it's their functions but in a different order. Although you mentioned disliking routines, you sound pretty decisive compared to P types.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Definitely ISFP. No doubts whatsoever.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I see ISFP also.
The answer about when you feel one with the environment was most telling.

Amber97

MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Actually, I think I'll change my answer to ISFP. (Where the hell did i see TJ???) I think it's because I wasn't used to this format of answering questions

Star_Burned

Thanks guys! Im not sure about Fi. Im going to ask around, and see what irl others think, but I'll definately keep a lookout for Fi if I have it!

Star_Burned

Update - I asked my friend who knows about MBTI says there is no way I'm a high Fi user becuase I generally am not in tune with what is important to me or my values. Which I sort of agree with, but I want to give Fi a fair chance, as well.
If it helps I'm going through an odd time of complete melancholy.
If it helps further, I've been wanting to go out and do something. I've been extremely frustrated with going out and people in general, becuase it's always the same thing. Party, get together, all the same topics alll the time. How are you ? Fine. Its all boring. All the same. I cant even read books anymore as the ending is always them same. I want to make something happen ,but I'm stuck. Im sure there's something I can do- there's always a move to make, but I havent found it yet. I've been very *touchy* *feely* and it's horrid and disgusting.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Update - I asked my friend who knows about MBTI says there is no way I'm a high Fi user becuase I generally am not in tune with what is important to me or my values. Which I sort of agree with, but I want to give Fi a fair chance, as well.
If it helps I'm going through an odd time of complete melancholy.
If it helps further, I've been wanting to go out and do something. I've been extremely frustrated with going out and people in general, becuase it's always the same thing. Party, get together, all the same topics alll the time. How are you ? Fine. Its all boring. All the same. I cant even read books anymore as the ending is always them same. I want to make something happen ,but I'm stuck. Im sure there's something I can do- there's always a move to make, but I havent found it yet. I've been very *touchy* *feely* and it's horrid and disgusting.

That's a mood, and it can affect your test scores. But take an MBTI test, focusing on how you've been most of your life, and try to ignore the present mood you're in. This will sort out the letters. Afterward you can sort out the functions.

This is a good place to start:
The Myers & Briggs Foundation - Extraversion or Introversion