• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Let's talk about my type

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I like to talk about Meâ„¢ because I am important so why not do a type me check-up and see where the community stands on Myâ„¢ type

Vidoes of me for reference: http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/the-bonfire/85295-lux-questions-ill-answer-video.html

All systems welcome. MBTI, enneagram, instincts, socionics, temperaments, oldhams, "what disney princess are you", etc/

I've typed as SFJ since forever, and strongly identify with the Si/Ne spectrum. Sometimes I feel like my Fe is crap but I'm starting to realize that I Fe more than I think I do. I believe it is possible to be socially introverted and cognitively extroverted but I think Si>Fe/ who here agrees and disagrees

Some people agree with my 6w7, and some are still convinced of 9w1. tell me why. Also, my so/sx is a recent change (from sp/so) and this is why:

Social/Sexual

This type can be very different from the other social type, because with this type, security comes from making alliances with individuals. Their weakness comes from their self-pres instinct being last, so they are not as independent as the self-pres/soc. They rely on key people in their lives when doubt sets in. Their security comes from maintaining close bonds. They fear rejection much more then the soc/self-pres. This softens the strong stances seen in the soc/self-pres, because the soc/sex doesn’t find its security in organizations and government. They go through life looking for the people they think will be able to direct them. On the down side, they can make individuals into their authority figures and rely too much on them. They are a lighter Six. They go with the flow more than the other subtypes. They are likely to use humor to charm people, but on the down side may whine and complain about their circumstances to garner support. When healthier, their charm, enthusiasm and curiosity are infectious. They are very loyal friends, although that can be said more or less about all reasonably healthy Sixes. But with the self-pres/soc and the soc/sex nothing much more then your support is required, for maintaining their friendship.

Fits me 100% tbh. so/sp doesn't. Probably because it's contraflow so I don't relate. sp/so fit okay but once I learned more about what sp even is... yeah. my sp sucks. who wants to talk about this

and SEI, yeah. pretty sure of alpha here. I dont relate to socionics Si much (which may also relate to being sp last actually) and can see myself being either subtype--thoughts?

talk 2 me plz

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
If you don't relate to Socionics Si, why do you ID as SEI?

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Why do you think you are SEI if you don't relate to Socionics Si??

EDIT: lol someone already said that...

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
If you don't relate to Socionics Si, why do you ID as SEI?

Why do you think you are SEI if you don't relate to Socionics Si??

EDIT: lol someone already said that...

It's not that I don't relate to it at all, it's that I don't relate to how literal/physical it is. Which might be because of sp-last. It talks about things like comfort which I agree with and see in myself, but not the things like "being aware of the body" because like I'll be hungry all day and not even realize I haven't eaten until 10pm. I also think alpha quadra fits me pretty well. I relate to Se/Ni in socionics even less. I guess I just don't know what else I'd type as??

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=24479]themightyfetus[/MENTION] [MENTION=25892]Smilephantomhive[/MENTION]

Curious, do you think there is another sociotype/quadra that would fit me better? Or do you think SEI is accurate?

I've noticed that sometimes my own self-perception doesn't match reality or others' perception so I also have another question:

All of these stereotypical Fe/ISFJ things that I claim do not fit me--like being warm, expressive, nurturing, etc.--how much or little do others see these qualities in me?

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=23583]Yamato Nadeshiko[/MENTION]

You seem "warm" to me, and judging by your videos, you don't look very expressive, but your voice is expressive. I don't think I can judge how nurturing you are. I also notice how "social" you are on this site.

SEI sounds fine, but then you said you didn't relate to Socionics Si, and I was like that doesn't make any sense. But I heard that SEI people care a lot about aesthetics and you also seem to. Do you know how you feel about atmosphere?? Like maybe your So instinct shapes your Si in a way that's different from Sp SEIs? Like do you focus on the atmosphere more??

EDIT: did I fuck up the quote thing? Oh well I'm taking it off.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You seem "warm" to me, and judging by your videos, you don't look very expressive, but your voice is expressive. I don't think I can judge how nurturing you are. I also notice how "social" you are on this site.

SEI sounds fine, but then you said you didn't relate to Socionics Si, and I was like that doesn't make any sense. But I heard that SEI people care a lot about aesthetics and you also seem to. Do you know how you feel about atmosphere?? Like maybe your So instinct shapes your Si in a way that's different from Sp SEIs? Like do you focus on the atmosphere more??

I've always been partial to things like interior design, which is apparently a Si thing in socionics. I think the so definitely plays into my forum dynamic--I always think I am being silly and light but apparently I come off as serious?! *cries* What do you mean by atmosphere? Like social atmosphere, or like comfort?

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I've always been partial to things like interior design, which is apparently a Si thing in socionics. I think the so definitely plays into my forum dynamic--I always think I am being silly and light but apparently I come off as serious?! *cries* What do you mean by atmosphere? Like social atmosphere, or like comfort?

I was thinking of social, but I would be interested to hear what this "comfort atmosphere" is.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I was thinking of social, but I would be interested to hear what this "comfort atmosphere" is.

It's like how comfortable I am in my surroundings. I'm very cautious and guarded at first, in new places and around new people. I've reached a high level of comfort on this forum though, so the atmosphere feels more relaxed and light to me. When I don't feel comfortable, the atmosphere around me is more heavy.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It's like how comfortable I am in my surroundings. I'm very cautious and guarded at first, in new places and around new people. I've reached a high level of comfort on this forum though, so the atmosphere feels more relaxed and light to me. When I don't feel comfortable, the atmosphere around me is more heavy.

Ah so it's very focused on yourself and your experience?

It sounds Si like to me.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Your videos show clear signs of Fe, so rest assured that I will not type you as ISFP. ;p
Your intense enjoyment of 'aesthetics' is definitely a Si function, especially that I've come to recognize this in many other young bloggers who have a heavy emphasis on making sure all of their designs look pretty yet functional. Se types are more about the sensational feelings they get through indulges, something I don't really see in you. Or maybe I don't know you well enough to make that call, idk.

Yeah, ISFJ is literally perfect for you.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Your videos show clear signs of Fe, so rest assured that I will not type you as ISFP. ;p
Your intense enjoyment of 'aesthetics' is definitely a Si function, especially that I've come to recognize this in many other young bloggers who have a heavy emphasis on making sure all of their designs look pretty yet functional. Se types are more about the sensational feelings they get through indulges, something I don't really see in you. Or maybe I don't know you well enough to make that call, idk.

Yeah, ISFJ is literally perfect for you.

I was also told that my video was clearly Fi. Why am I such a contradiction!? ;~;

aesthetic is my passion (just kidding im passionless and love nothing)

I don't think I'm really indulgent, but I am irresponsible and reckless with things like money... but I think that can be attributed to sp last??

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Thoughts on socionics subtype? Si or Fe? Why? That is what I am least confident about.